Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

New to Site Hello Everyone

page: 1

join

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I am new to this site but not new to conspiracy, I began learning about 4 years ago after stumbling upon the "Loose Change" documentary which then led me to Alex Jones. I then watched all his documentary films and have been learning more and more everyday.

That being said where I live I honestly feel like there is no one around to discuss these things with, sure there are people but when you talk to them they just don't understand the significance of it or it just doesn't interest them.

To make a long story short I just really want to talk with like minded people and get some things off my chest, I just can't take it anymore, I feel like all of the things I try to bring up are so important so when you get turned down or no response it just sucks.

Please anyone that wants to discuss things, I am more that willing to talk

Thanks,
Kevin

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by kevinskaotic

Welcome Home, Kevin. You'll find many like minded people here. I look forward to meeting you in the forums...

Des

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Welcome to the tribe!

I'm sure you'll find plenty here.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Hola!

Sounds like you are in the right place! I think you will quickly find plenty of people that are in the same boat and come here for the same reasons. Hope you enjoy the site!

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Welcome to real albeit sometimes strange world of ATS.
And welcome to the CIA

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Found it hilarious
I had to avoid an ad to join the RAF to respond

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Welcome to the Land of Enchantment kevinskaotic..

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Are flags bad?

I am finding it quite difficult to navigate this site, I am looking for rules, I want to comply and not get kicked off

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Flags are good. Sometime soon, a mod will be by with links for rules, avatars, stuff that'll describe flags and stars and WATS, and K (karma).

Just don't swear, plagiarize, or be stupid

(being stupid is MY job!)

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   
My plan is to be completely serious about all things I am talking about as I take the things going on in the world just as serious. It makes me very MAD which is why I think this forum will help!

Thanks for all the nice replies so far...

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by kevinskaotic
My plan is to be completely serious about all things I am talking about as I take the things going on in the world just as serious. It makes me very MAD which is why I think this forum will help!

Thanks for all the nice replies so far...

Good for you. Just beware. Providing an opinion will get you replies. Some good, some not so good. People here love to debate.

So don't take it personally.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I like to think that some things are open for debate and I will probably stay away from but as far as things like the dollar plunging, NDAA, patriot act, our deficit and other things that are actually happening now shouldn't be debatable.

Maybe the reasons why these things are happening will be but that is fine, I am really just sick of people not taking these type of things serious. They are unconstitutional which should enrage everyone! (in my opinion)

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Welcome to the insanity, just remember newbies get Folgers until they prove themselves

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Welcome Kevin.

I'm sure most, if not all members will identify with your frustration when talking to people that have little or no interest in the majority of the subject matter discussed on ATS. I know I do.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Welcome welcome.

This place can be nice and sometimes mean. Rumor has it I'm actually a dude because of a poem I wrote!!

It got to me at first but I know who I am, and I'm a southern belle gal of the u s of a.

Enjoy your stay, you will learn fast I'm sure...

Peace and love
~ nat the blue eyed ~

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Welcome Kevin, glad you found us, I'm sure you will fit in fine and feel right at home in no time.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Hello and welcome Kevin!

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Welcome To The Community

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

What are P F K W S
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
How to Upload Your Pics & Avatars (also) Need a custom Avatar?
Your Terms and Conditions Of Use (also) Reaffirming ATS Policies

Try Ask ATS to find numerous threads to add your thoughts to now. Once a minimum of 20 posts are made, you'll be able to create your own threads & send out messages to fellow ATS members.

*** Keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun & help us "Deny Ignorance" ***

ATS is at times like a rollercoaster ride! As a new member be aware if one acts in an uncivil-like manner, discusses personal illicit drug usage, uses profanity, is a troll, intentionally spreads a hoax, spam's, advertises and/or get's verbally abusive, they will be warned or removed off the ride by a Moderator. If you see posted any of the above mentioned, please let staff know by using the "Alert" function. This will help keep the community, both young and old to further enjoy the ride with you.

new topics

top topics

join