It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The story of your enslavement...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I have added this video over the ages to several threads but I decided it was time for it to stand alone and be counted.

I cannot see how anyone would argue with the premises as they are laid out...you are livestock, you are being farmed...whether you are aware of it or not is totally irrelevant...it is happening and it will continue to happen until you free yourself from the farm and find a new way to live....so before we get into that...let's see the video....

Does that not seem painfully familiar to you? Do you not 'get it" as far as what is happening? I hope you do and I look forward to conversations concerning this state of affairs...

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Very interesting. How do we leave the farm?

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Jeremiah65

thanks for the video - but that is the situation now. So how can we change it ?

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   
How do we break free of the farm?...How do we change it?

Great questions....

The answer is as multi-gray shaded as the situation itself....

We do it by self reliance and self efficiency...do not rely on 'the system" anymore than you have to.

If you can grow basil and oregano in a windowsill box in a New York apartment...that is one thing you are not relying on the "system" for...

The best thing you can do is to do everything you can to not require someone else...that might sound kinda harsh and wrong but it is that "need" that the system feeds on....

Feed yourself as much as you can...

Shelter and clothe yourself 'as "much as you can"..

That might sound counter productive but it is not.....it will take years...generations...to break the mold...but it must be broken. We can be self sufficient, if we only choose to do so. It is reliance on a phantom system that is destroying us a culture....true thought.

We need each other...but we need each other to be our best and most productive selves....not running to the store for a wooden spoon that we could make for ourselves or for our neighbors....

edit on 2/8/2013 by Jeremiah65 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   

There's no room for people to stray from the cattle rack.... They call them terrorists..... But I'm willing to listen and will keep and eye on this thread S&F~

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Awesome video, and I 100% agree with its points.

From a spiritual perspective it reveals mightily how mankinds governments were created in the manner and order they were, and explains why every governement on Earth is designed to harm the freedoms of the citizens they control.

For me personally it helped proove to me, that only the Kingdom of God on Earth is capible of freeing mankind from the bondage of slavery to self and subsiquently others. But again that is just my personal opinion. The content of the video is spot on.

Thanks.

PS In this age, there is no way to fully leave the farm, but there is a perfect plan to establish the next age, which was designed specifically to resolve this situation for a great purpose.

God Bless,
edit on 8-2-2013 by ElohimJD because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jeremiah65
How do we break free of the farm?...How do we change it?

Great questions....

The answer is as multi-gray shaded as the situation itself....

I get where your going but this isn't gray.... And these questions don't fix anything.

We do it by self reliance and self efficiency...do not rely on 'the system" anymore than you have to.

Taxation w/o representation.... Tax evasion??? That'll get you in more trouble...

If you can grow basil and oregano in a windowsill box in a New York apartment...that is one thing you are not relying on the "system" for...

That's not enough to make a sandwhich but I do get where your going.....

The best thing you can do is to do everything you can to not require someone else...that might sound kinda harsh and wrong but it is that "need" that the system feeds on....

Even if we were 100% self reliant we would still need help.

Feed yourself as much as you can...

Don't we already? I work and get taxed like the rest~

Shelter and clothe yourself 'as "much as you can"..

The tax man makes it hard but you can still shelter and cloath yourself in todays world.

That might sound counter productive but it is not.....it will take years...generations...to break the mold...but it must be broken. We can be self sufficient, if we only choose to do so. It is reliance on a phantom system that is destroying us a culture....true thought.

We need each other...but we need each other to be our best and most productive selves....not running to the store for a wooden spoon that we could make for ourselves or for our neighbors....

edit on 2/8/2013 by Jeremiah65 because: (no reason given)

I like where you were going when you first started this.... I understand sustanability and doing it yourself..... I just don't think these questions you possed are viable. I'm not trying to deter you, actually i'm with you..... Just need to get a better foundation laid....

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by sulaw

Awww fuddy duddy I messed up my quote response.... gwarrrrr =( My apologies.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   
It's a shame the oppt thread was moved to the hoax bin earlier. It would have been the main link suggested for people asking questions in this thread as its the only legal preceeding currently working to bring down the farm in one foul swoop, giving people the option to leave and not be hassled for doing so with legal documents.

Op, SnF,thanks for the vid. I linked it there with a link to your thread as it was relevant.

edit on 8-2-2013 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Lol...Sulaw....

It's cool...

I'm not promising astounding results.....what I was trying to point out is we need to really work more and more toward self reliance....nothing more, nothing less.

If we buy our herbs from the local vendor...that is far less evil than buying it from Wal mart or another mega corporation.

I think the best thing we can do is strive to be as self sufficient as we possibly can. Not everyone can do this and I completely understand that. If you are on a north facing balcony in downtown Manhattan...chances are...you can't do squat.

What we really need is to wake up first and realize just how much we have all come to rely on "the system"....

Once we do that, we can start to look at ways to not be so dependent on the "system"....

I am not promising miracles here...what I am hoping to do is get people to be thrilled at what they can do for themselves and be just one little dot off the overall control idea.

We are some clever animals....we need to embrace that instead of burying it....I think we could make a wonderful culture with everyone just contributing a little bit...no heroes...just folks being happy and adding something to the till....

We don't need the Gov...we can do this all on our own....the Gov has become "Frankenstein's Monster"...we thought we were creating a benevolent entity and we made an abomination....we can do better than this if we choose to do so....

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   

We don't need the Gov...we can do this all on our own....the Gov has become "Frankenstein's Monster"...we thought we were creating a benevolent entity and we made an abomination....we can do better than this if we choose to do so....

I just quoted that and hope others do too, that my friend should go down as one of the great quotes in history.

Sorry government

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Excellent post and that is EXACTLY what we should all be aiming for! I liked how you went right down to the basil! But this is what needs to be done... The more self sufficient we become the closer to real freedom we get...

We all need to do it on a personal level and the group will look after itself...

People think I am extreme or crazy etc... So far I will tell you what we do...

We home educate our children ages 7, 3 and 14 months... BYE BYE public school/prison/boot camp... They can and do educate themselves!

Our son (the youngest) was born at home unassisted, no medical "professionals" (god I hate that word!) BYE BYE nhs (to a degree, I would leave it full time but believe me it is more trouble than it is worth to do that)...

Our son is also not registered, yes, he is 14 months old and NOT registered... OOOOH, that is a crime apparently, guess what they have done? Naff all! BYE BYE national debt and control freaks and tax codes... (for him at least, as he does not exist, apparently)

I work for myself and I do not allow myself to be stolen from! (please read I do not "pay" "tax") BYE BYE thieves!

We are getting there bit by bit... Oh we do not pay "TV license" either... We don't watch TV but I still won't let the fools through my front door!

The thing that really gets me is that governments are terrorists by the very meaning of the word... Here...

definition

The gov uses violence and intimidation/threats to get what it wants! That is a terrorist! Isn't it so funny how everything is backwards and upside down when it comes to gov...

Sometimes it really can get to me... I see people defending these damn terrorists and even voting for them! Queuing up to see them and it just makes me sick! They even try to pressurize you to follow the demands of the terrorists! "You must pay your tax" "You must follow the law (even if it is senseless and unjust)"... I came to this site trying to find people like you, you know just for someone to relate to... I was pretty disappointed.

Any way sorry for my blathering. lol

Not often I get to read some sense!

edit on 8-2-2013 by mee30 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Wifibrains

Thank you.....it's appreciated...

second line...

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by mee30

Dude...I cannot say there are things we can deny the monster...it happens...it is expected.

What we can do is narrow our expectations to the local and live within it. I am never going to tel someone else how to live or behave....it is not within me to do so....

BUT...I can recommend things like where to get their spices or veges...hot sauces or such.

I don't want to change the world with an army...I want to change the world...by changing the world...get folks to change what they perceive as important. Not going to happen anytime soon....when losers still think one idiot is more valuable than another....it will continue.

Sorry...I don't think Justine Beiber is going to help contribute to feeding people's kids.....a waste of breathe and time...hope he has a wonderful life "outside of media"....

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jeremiah65

If we buy our herbs from the local vendor...that is far less evil than buying it from Wal mart or another mega corporation.

This is a very good point. People need to recognize that the ability to assert their choice as a consumer is almost as important as their right to vote. If members of society could be mobilized to choose where they buy their goods on a mass scale it could go a long way towards eliminating disagreeable corporate practices, whatever they may be.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Dude...I cannot say there are things we can deny the monster...it happens...it is expected.

I have a damn good try at it! Not exactly been an easy road because of it and there will most likely be more trouble ahead but I don't care all that much. I have to live the way I see fit, I have to do what I find to be moral and avoid the things that are immoral.

What we can do is narrow our expectations to the local and live within it. I am never going to tel someone else how to live or behave....it is not within me to do so....

Of course not but I can and do inform people that they are supporting terrorists and that I want nothing to do with it... In fact I wouldn't even want to have anything to do with the person funding and supporting the terrorists either... I'm all out, there is no coming back for me, we all have to do what we feel is right.

BUT...I can recommend things like where to get their spices or veges...hot sauces or such. I don't want to change the world with an army...I want to change the world...by changing the world...get folks to change what they perceive as important. Not going to happen anytime soon....when losers still think one idiot is more valuable than another....it will continue.

An army is not needed to change the world, ghandi for example showed that... All it needs is for people to say "no more! SEE YA!"... It is so simple really, it is the aftermath that people fear, but we shouldn't fear it! We can live without gov and be much happier than we are today. I do not think it will be perfect, I think there will still be murder and rape etc but it will be handled very differently than today... I watched a speech from some uni professor the other month, can't think of his name but his speech was and the crime prosecution industry and it was so refreshing to hear the ideas he was presenting...

In a nutshell back in the day if you had a problem with someone or they wronged you there would be a trial and then if you won the trial YOU would receive compensation from the accused... Happy days right? Then the king came along and said "ya know what... that's my money! mine mine mine". The people were pissed because they had been wronged and now they get nothing! So punishment was introduced by the king to appease the wronged and make them feel better!

Thats all the punishment is for... I was like holy ****!

I think a major factor is going to be educating the masses or maybe situations will force them to finally educate themselves? Or maybe they will learn the hard way...

Sorry...I don't think Justine Beiber is going to help contribute to feeding people's kids.....

He is rather skinny!

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I still think it starts in tiny little baby steps. Slowly working toward self reliance and independence. I'm not talking about throwing society or community away but rather moving as far away from "the Frankenstein's monster" we created...aka...our Gov.

The basic premise of the Vid was how we are being farmed...if you work and earn a wage, you pay some form of taxes...whether it is income tax, property tax, sales tax on goods, products and services...whatever...you are being "farmed" for that revenue. Make no mistake about it, in the eyes of "the Monster", you are livestock.

It was interesting where the video talked about how some of the "livestock" are put on the payroll of "the Farmer" and how they will defend the farmer and even attack the other livestock to protect their "cut"...sound familiar?

or how about toward the end where they mention how the farmer "will create fear and invisible threats so that the livestock will cling to the protection of the farmer"...sound familiar?

Thanks for the input so far. I think there is some deep insight in this little clip and would like to disect and discuss it further...

Some folks though...it appears from comments i have had on the video in the past..."have eyes but refuse to see"...it is as the opening of the video says...some do NOT want to see the cages...do NOT want to see the farm...apparently it is just too painful to behold and acknowlege...you are livestock...and you are in a cage...you are enslaved by "human farmers"...

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I wanted to post the content of the video in text form for those interested in discussing the different points as they are brought out.

Let's begin.....

This is the story of your enslavement; how it came to be, and you can finally be free.

Like all animals, human beings want to dominate and exploit the resources around them.

At first, we mostly hunted and fished and ate off the land - but then something magical and terrible happened to our minds.

We became, alone among the animals, afraid of death, and of future loss.

And this was the start of a great tragedy, and an even greater possibility...

You see, when we became afraid of death, of injury, and imprisonment, we became controllable -- and so valuable -- in a way that no other resource could ever be.

The greatest resource for any human being to control is not natural resources, or tools, or animals or land -- but other human beings.

You can frighten an animal, because animals are afraid of pain in the moment, but you cannot frighten an animal with a loss of liberty, or with torture or imprisonment in the future, because animals have very little sense of tomorrow.

You cannot threaten a cow with torture, or a sheep with death. You cannot swing a sword at a tree and scream at it to produce more fruit, or hold a burning torch to a field and demand more wheat.

You cannot get more eggs by threatening a hen - but you can get a man to give you his eggs by threatening him.

Human farming has been the most profitable -- and destructive -- occupation throughout history, and it is now reaching its destructive climax.

Human society cannot be rationally understood until it is seen for what it is: a series of farms where human farmers own human livestock.

Some people get confused because governments provide healthcare and water and education and roads, and thus imagine that there is some benevolence at work.

Nothing could be further from reality.

Farmers provide healthcare and irrigation and training to their livestock.

Some people get confused because we are allowed certain liberties, and thus imagine that our government protects our freedoms.

But farmers plant their crops a certain distance apart to increase their yields -- and will allow certain animals larger stalls or fields if it means they will produce more meat and milk.

In your country, your tax farm, your farmer grants you certain freedoms not because he cares about your liberties, but because he wants to increase his profits.

Are you beginning to see the nature of the cage you were born into?

There have been four major phases of human farming.

The first phase, in ancient Egypt, was direct and brutal human compulsion. Human bodies were controlled, but the creative productivity of the human mind remained outside the reach of the whip and the brand and the shackles. Slaves remained woefully underproductive, and required enormous resources to control.

The second phase was the Roman model, wherein slaves were granted some capacity for freedom, ingenuity and creativity, which raised their productivity. This increased the wealth of Rome, and thus the tax income of the Roman government - and with this additional wealth, Rome became an empire, destroying the economic freedoms that fed its power, and collapsed.

I'm sure that this does not seem entirely unfamiliar.

After the collapse of Rome, the feudal model introduced the concept of livestock ownership and taxation. Instead of being directly owned, peasants farmed land that they could retain as long as they paid off the local warlords. This model broke down due to the continual subdivision of productive land, and was destroyed during the Enclosure movement, when land was consolidated, and hundreds of thousands of peasants were kicked off their ancestral lands, because new farming techniques made larger farms more productive with fewer people.

The increased productivity of the late Middle Ages created the excess food required for the expansion of towns and cities, which in turn gave rise to the modern Democratic model of human ownership.

As displaced peasants flooded into the cities, a huge stock of cheap human capital became available to the rising industrialists - and the ruling class of human farmers quickly realized that they could make more money by letting their livestock choose their own occupations.

Under the Democratic model, direct slave ownership has been replaced by the Mafia model. The Mafia rarely owns businesses directly, but rather sends thugs around once a month to steal from the business "owners."

Continued next post...

Text courtesy of "The story of your enslavement"
edit on 2/10/2013 by Jeremiah65 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Continuing...

You are now allowed to choose your own occupation, which raises your productivity - and thus the taxes you can pay to your masters.

Your few freedoms are preserved because they are profitable to your owners.

The great challenge of the Democratic model is that increases in wealth and freedom threaten the farmers. The ruling classes initially profit from a relatively free market in capital and labor, but as their livestock become more used to their freedoms and growing wealth, they begin to question why they need rulers at all.

Ah well. Nobody ever said that human farming was easy.

Keeping the tax livestock securely in the compounds of the ruling classes is a three phase process.

The first is to indoctrinate the young through government "education." As the wealth of democratic countries grew, government schools were universally inflicted in order to control the thoughts and souls of the livestock.

The second is to turn citizens against each other through the creation of dependent livestock.

It is very difficult to rule human beings directly through force -- and where it can be achieved, it remains cripplingly underproductive, as can be seen in North Korea. Human beings do not breed well or produce efficiently in direct captivity.

If human beings believe that they are free, then they will produce much more for their farmers. The best way to maintain this illusion of freedom is to put some of the livestock on the payroll of the farmer. Those cows that become dependent on the existing hierarchy will then attack any other cows who point out the violence, hypocrisy and immorality of human ownership.

Freedom is slavery, and slavery is freedom.

If you can get the cows to attack each other whenever anybody brings up the reality of their situation, then you don't have to spend nearly as much controlling them directly.

Those cows who become dependent upon the stolen largess of the farmer will violently oppose any questioning of the virtue of human ownership -- and the intellectual and artistic classes, always and forever dependent upon the farmers -- will say, to anyone who demands freedom from ownership: "You will harm your fellow cows."

The livestock are kept enclosed by shifting the moral responsibility for the destructiveness of a violent system to those who demand real freedom.

The third phase is to invent continual external threats, so that the frightened livestock cling to the "protection" of the farmers.

This system of human farming is now nearing its end.

The terrible tragedy of the modern American system has occurred not in spite of, but because of past economic freedoms.

The massive increases in American wealth throughout the 19th century resulted from economic freedom -- and it was this very increase in wealth that fed the size and power of the state.

Whenever the livestock become exponentially more productive, you get a corresponding increase in the number of farmers and their dependents.

The growth of the state is always proportional to the preceding economic freedoms.

Economic freedoms create wealth, and the wealth attracts more thieves and political parasites, whose greed then destroys the economic freedoms.

In other words, freedom metastasizes the cancer of the state.

The government that starts off the smallest will always end up the largest.

This is why there can be no viable and sustainable alternative to a truly free and peaceful society.

A society without political rulers, without human ownership, without the violence of taxation and statism...

To be truly free is both very easy, and very hard.

We avoid the horror of our enslavement because it is painful to see it directly.

We dance around the violence of our dying system because we fear the attacks of our fellow livestock.

But we can only be kept in the cages we refuse to see.

Wake up...

To see the farm is to leave it.

Text content courtesy of "The story of your enslavement"

So...what are your thoughts?
edit on 2/10/2013 by Jeremiah65 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join