It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massachusetts-State of Emergency

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye
I see you are just trolling and have no intention of meaningful discussion. Of course I never said liberty meant me alone that is just a false argument you put out to try and distract from the fact you don't know what you are talking about. Individual liberty means liberty for everyone as in each individual but you seem to think a group of people can limit my liberty which of course is dead wrong! For the mentally challenged it means the majority do not get to tell the minority what to do.

Who do you want me to qoute from - James Madison or the monarchy fearing pen names of the anti-federalist papers?

Unfortunately, it is you that is trolling. This thread is about the SOE for the storm, but it is you that had hijacked it to spout your sovereign citizen BS. Let's be honest for once.
edit on 11-2-2013 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101

I see you are just trolling and have no intention of meaningful discussion. Of course I never said liberty meant me alone that is just a false argument you put out to try and distract from the fact you don't know what you are talking about. Individual liberty means liberty for everyone as in each individual but you seem to think a group of people can limit my liberty which of course is dead wrong! For the mentally challenged it means the majority do not get to tell the minority what to do.

Who do you want me to qoute from - James Madison or the monarchy fearing pen names of the anti-federalist papers?

Unfortunately, it is you that is trolling. This thread is about the SOE for the storm, but it is you that had hijacked it to spout your sovereign citizen BS. Let's be honest for once.
edit on 11-2-2013 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

Another red herring non-answer. Oh please quote from the anti federalist any one you like who even remotely supports your BS? Quick see if you can find anything from google on it.
You act like being anti-monarch is a bad thing? The Federalist were anti-monarch too you know well accept for that snake Hamilton.

Oh and I am not trolling this pertains to the SOE for the snow because EO's this governor issued are unconstitutional and I pointed that out and proved it beyond a shadow of a doubt yet some in there ignorance and emotional immaturity can't seem to face reality.

If you think Supreme Court rulings well settled in American Law are sovereign BS well that really speaks volumes about you and your complete and utter lack of knowledge and understanding now doesn't it. You just keep displaying your ignorance in grand fashion don't you...

edit on 11-2-2013 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Oh and I am not trolling this pertains to the SOE for the snow because EO's this governor issued are unconstitutional and I pointed that out and proved it beyond a shadow of a doubt yet some in there ignorance and emotional immaturity can't seem to face reality.

For that qoute alone, it is high time I leave you to waddle in your ignorances. Some can be helped, but some just can't, and I dont play to anyone's tune here.

Have fun spouting your sovereign citizen BS.

And do know that this thread has got NOTHING to do with gun control, something that you are fanatical about and will only drive away rational citizens whom are on your side. The sacred Constitution is dynamic enough in its provisions and representative democracy to ensure all citizens are taken care of. Not every law that is legislated is anti-citizen's rights, please get a grip on reality.

Cheers.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101

For that qoute alone, it is high time I leave you to waddle in your ignorances. Some can be helped, but some just can't, and I dont play to anyone's tune here.

Have fun spouting your sovereign citizen BS.

And do know that this thread has got NOTHING to do with gun control, something that you are fanatical about and will only drive away rational citizens whom are on your side. The sacred Constitution is dynamic enough in its provisions and representative democracy to ensure all citizens are taken care of. Not every law that is legislated is anti-citizen's rights, please get a grip on reality.

Cheers.

Of course you're going to leave now because there is no quote that supports your positions and you prove you know nothing of what you're talking about! Also I have said nothing about gun control here in this thread so you make one last desperate attempt at a false argument...Sigh!

The Constitution has not a single provision in it mentioning representative democracy because this country was not set up as a democracy in any way shape or form! That is just more media induced brainwashing you keep regurgitating like a good little slave. It is set up as a constitutional free republic and it is ignorant people like you who know nothing of our history and refuse to learn in favor of their emotional attachment to the BS rhetoric they have been spoon fed by media that have squandered the freedoms so many have fought and died for!
edit on 11-2-2013 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

In the State of Massachusetts we get some of the most violent and powerful storms on Earth. In the last 24 months we had several Tornados one of which was in my back yard and was a Catagory 3 that killed some people and destroyed entire towns.

We had a Halloween Snow Storm that dumped 22 inches of Super Heavy Snow which downed power lines, collapsed roofs and left us without power for a WEEK.

We had a Hurricane which caused all sorts of wind damage and flooding as roads were washed out.

We went through Super Storm Sandy which was a serious pain in the Ass.

We had Multiple Blizzards.

Etc...Ect...Etc...

Now we get this storm which was not any different or more powerful than any of the ones I have just mentioned.

Point is...WE GET STORMS LIKE THIS ALL THE TIME! We don't need a BABYSITTER!

Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

My area gets the most violent storms on Earth. The thing is...the people that live here KNOW how to deal with such storms and what they can and cannot do. We don't need Big Brother telling us Yes or No.

This storm was just the average New England Blizzard.

Split Infinity

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join