It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unarmed Goat Chased by NYPD for Resisting Arrest. Record Shows No Priors.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   
A goat was seen running loose in Brooklyn and was chased down by police for over a mile until it was trapped in a parking lot and captured by an ex-goat herder parking lot attendant. I found this report rather funny and I hope you do as well.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agarta
A goat was seen running loose in Brooklyn and was chased down by police for over a mile until it was trapped in a parking lot and captured by an ex-goat herder parking lot attendant. I found this report rather funny and I hope you do as well.

I thought it was quite entertaining until I read in a UK Newspaper the goat escaped from a slaughterhouse. That sad point was not offered in the US newsreports. I hope someone adopts the goat. It's possible someone will. He was a good looking goat.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

Actually, at the very end of the report she states that it may have escaped the slaughter house and if that is the case it succeeded as it is now safely with the ASPCA. I say Go Goat lol.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agarta
reply to post by newcovenant

Actually, at the very end of the report she states that it may have escaped the slaughter house and if that is the case it succeeded as it is now safely with the ASPCA. I say Go Goat lol.

That is good news to me! Go Goat! Appreciate your sharing it. I did see the young black kid getting interviewed here in FL and the expression on his face was priceless - he turned the corner and there was this GOAT. Pretty funny.
edit on 8-2-2013 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join