It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What stage of "awakening" would you say I'm in?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1nf1del

Originally posted by InTheLight
I've read through all the posts on this thread, and now return to your initial reaching out for a comparison of what others' are experiencing. You are basing your personal experience of ascension based on someone else's perception; I refer to the book you are reading, which obviously is not giving you all the answers, as well as looking elsewhere but from within your soul for the answers.

I firmly believe the path to awareness is a lone journey unique to each individual. I don't put an ascention numbering system on that.

One can simply gauge the levels by realizing how happy you are with yourself, if your life has meaning for you, your unselfishness in helping others, and if other people hold you in regard or not.

You may find once you and your service dog leave that negative neighbourhood, opportunities for you to grow further in spirit may abound, if you can see them; maybe through volunteering with children and helping animals is where further awareness of the gifts you have to give to others and yourself is where you need to be.

If you want a rating I'll give you a 10 out of 10 for keeping yourself above the negativity and pursuing spiritual growth in this crazy world. I wish you the best of luck.

Remember that Bell old saying:

When one door closes another door opens, but we so often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door, that we do not see the ones which open for us.”

Thank you for commenting, on your last comment, I don't really dream anymore it's more akin to analytical thought, anyway I sat up in bed last night in the middle of the night and in my head was "And the door closes for the last one!" what do you suppose it means? In reading the article in the link below it seems I have healed myself and reached a place most people don't reach without help!

www.spiritualcompetency.com...

It is not my place nor anyone elses to analyze your dreams, but for you to seek the answer. Meditation always works for me, why not try different approaches once in a meditative state. Do you reach the blackness state? If so, see if the syncronicities happening right now appear there? I find we all know the answers deep within our soul, sometimes the noise and negativity can start to drown us.

One Shaman I met, who had many decades of varying cultural shamanistic training, became lost for three days in a hallucinagenic meditative state. He did manage to find his way home, as he called it.

From your link:

According to the modern view, illness disrupts and endangers life, whereas the shaman experiences his sickness as a call to restructure this life within himself so as to hear, see and live it more fully and completely in a higher state of awareness.

This, to me, is an accurate way of putting it...to restructure one's life within themselves... to change your inner and outer awareness and life to suit you. But, this is just my opinion, my perception, my slant on it.

edit on 9-2-2013 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   

I've read through all the posts on this thread, and now return to your initial reaching out for a comparison of what others' are experiencing. You are basing your personal experience of ascension based on someone else's perception; I refer to the book you are reading, which obviously is not giving you all the answers, as well as looking elsewhere but from within your soul for the answers.

I firmly believe the path to awareness is a lone journey unique to each individual. I don't put an ascention numbering system on that.

One can simply gauge the levels by realizing how happy you are with yourself, if your life has meaning for you, your unselfishness in helping others, and if other people hold you in regard or not.

You may find once you and your service dog leave that negative neighbourhood, opportunities for you to grow further in spirit may abound, if you can see them; maybe through volunteering with children and helping animals is where further awareness of the gifts you have to give to others and yourself is where you need to be.

If you want a rating I'll give you a 10 out of 10 for keeping yourself above the negativity and pursuing spiritual growth in this crazy world. I wish you the best of luck.

When one door closes another door opens, but we so often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door, that we do not see the ones which open for us.”

Thank you for commenting, on your last comment, I don't really dream anymore it's more akin to analytical thought, anyway I sat up in bed last night in the middle of the night and in my head was "And the door closes for the last one!" what do you suppose it means? In reading the article in the link below it seems I have healed myself and reached a place most people don't reach without help!

It is not my place nor anyone elses to analyze your dreams, but for you to seek the answer. Meditation always works for me, why not try different approaches once in a meditative state. Do you reach the blackness state? If so, see if the syncronicities happening right now appear there? I find we all know the answers deep within our soul, sometimes the noise and negativity can start to drown us.

One Shaman I met, who had many decades of varying cultural shamanistic training, became lost for three days in a hallucinagenic meditative state. He did manage to find his way home, as he called it.

From your link:

According to the modern view, illness disrupts and endangers life, whereas the shaman experiences his sickness as a call to restructure this life within himself so as to hear, see and live it more fully and completely in a higher state of awareness.

This, to me, is an accurate way of putting it...to restructure one's life within themselves... to change your inner and outer awareness and life to suit you. But, this is just my opinion, my perception, my slant on it.

It wasn't a dream, it was a message, this might sound ludicrous to you but strange things have been happening to me since October, I do not dream anymore, I am seemingly asleep but I am thinking, analyzing the energy is the only I can put it!

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I think, as you have suggested OP, that the link is a bit misleading (at best).

According to it, I am at level 11. Despite that, I dont believe what they are trying to sell on that website and would word it completely differently. Perhaps meaning that I am at level 0.

In the end, maybe thats an achievement.

The only thing that is limited and limiting is your own perspective on this matter. The universe certainly has no questions that need answering. And you are inevitably part of that universe.

It is truly incredible what the human perspective can do, never forget that!

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   
im pretty sure that because we experience different things and have different ways of interpretation we also use different information and mythologies to apply to our experience. the article was talking about shamans but i never looked up shamanic experiences for what i was going through. so i think the out come of what we are doing is going to be different from person to person for examples different developed abilities and perceptions. it kind of annoys me when people come on forums and try to give advice based off of their experience and start to use metaphysical jargon. the best thing to do would be to get rid of all the labels that come with these experiences and think about the things we have in common

with that being said even though that article used the word shaman i still knew what it was talking about but for the sake of the forum we should keep experiences as undefined and unbiased in the way we compare information as possible so no one gets confused or misinterprets information
edit on 9-2-2013 by asher because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   

From your link:

It wasn't a dream, it was a message, this might sound ludicrous to you but strange things have been happening to me since October, I do not dream anymore, I am seemingly asleep but I am thinking, analyzing the energy is the only I can put it!

It sounds to me like the messages you are receiving should be acknowledged and analyzed - write them down at the time if need be, then have a fresh look at the messages upon waking.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Serdgiam
I think, as you have suggested OP, that the link is a bit misleading (at best).

According to it, I am at level 11. Despite that, I dont believe what they are trying to sell on that website and would word it completely differently. Perhaps meaning that I am at level 0.

In the end, maybe thats an achievement.

The only thing that is limited and limiting is your own perspective on this matter. The universe certainly has no questions that need answering. And you are inevitably part of that universe.

It is truly incredible what the human perspective can do, never forget that!

There is some good info in the article, not all of it is accurate but you get that with any point of view, I only take what I need from any writing and leave the rest, I have been able lately to discern what is accurate and what is not whereas before I had to worry about being swayed one way or the other with bias!

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   

It sounds to me like the messages you are receiving should be acknowledged and analyzed - write them down at the time if need be, then have a fresh look at the messages upon waking.

That's what they have been telling me, they have been trying to get my attention and I'm trying to pay attention but I'm not fully awake and the message is a little garbled at times, not really clear!

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   

There is some good info in the article, not all of it is accurate but you get that with any point of view, I only take what I need from any writing and leave the rest, I have been able lately to discern what is accurate and what is not whereas before I had to worry about being swayed one way or the other with bias!

As humans (just a small part of something much greater), we are always subject to bias. If we were not, you would be able to describe to me the exact thought I am having at this very moment. Or be able to describe exactly what car I imagine at this moment. Or be able to feel where a diabetic makes their injections. Etc. etc.

The human perspective can be very capable of deceiving itself into thinking it is both greater than it is, and less than it is. That can and does happen simultaneously as well.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 07:29 AM
link   

I was just reading "12 Stages of Light Body Ascension" (link below), for about the past two weeks I have felt absolutely on top of the world, nothing can bring me down with what I have been dealing with seems REALLY off, I really don't have many material possessions left, no money, I'm about to get evicted because they don't want to allow my service dog in the community I live in (long story), I'm not worried or stressed about any of it, I feel like I have everything I need, I have never in my life felt this on top of the world. I seem to be in the ninth level but was wondering what other "awakened" people think?

www.in5d.com...

So an update. I now own my own home, it pretty much fell into my lap, the perfect woman has come into my life and I have started healing people! One door closes and three more open up for me now, I am able to see through the veil and how the universe really works!

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by 1nf1del

then please tell us, how does the universe really work ?

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by preludefanguy
reply to post by 1nf1del

then please tell us, how does the universe really work ?

It is electric in nature!

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 07:05 AM
link   
An electric (or rather plasma) universe is very believable, so in this particular instance, I cannot challenge your messages (visions). Keep us informed as to any other epiphanies you may experience.

One question, how do you know it's not your intellectual imagination pointing out these possibilities? After all, Einstein came up with revelations while in a daydreaming and/or meditatative state.

www.youtube.com...

edit on 20-7-2013 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   

One question, how do you know it's not your intellectual imagination pointing out these possibilities?

I don't really but it feels as if I've come out of a drug induced haze, I can see things with a clarity I've never had before, almost like I'm more intelligent is the only way I can explain it!

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join