It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What stage of "awakening" would you say I'm in?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain
reply to post by Shema

Is your avatar picture a photo of Jimmy Savile?

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

What the hell are you talking about? I want an apology buster, and I want it now!

edit on 9-2-2013 by Shema because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Shema

Maybe you do not realize that the photo you have as your avatar is a picture of Jimmy Savile.
Maybe you like Jimmy Savile and don't believe what the news is saying about him. Jimmy Savile is being held responsible for sexually abusing children.
If you go online and check it out you will see for yourself - maybe you know already.
If you continue to use the photo as your avatar after being informed (as i have done) - then you could be offending the people who have been sexually abused as children.

Could you explain why are you so angry at what i have asked you?
edit on 9-2-2013 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 05:39 AM
link   
In agreement with some replys already posted, there is life without possession of the Presence then there is life after there is occupation of that which cannot be described. There just is or there is not. Stages enumerated in documentation indicate levels of ramping up to that instance of ultimate bravery when that tripping point occurs.

You will know because you cannot turn it off and all things of your previous life are shown to be less than blown away ashes and you'd have it no other way. You cannot achieve this by surrendering all your possessions and preoccupations. The surrender of your possessions and preoccupations are an indication of That which has replaced them all. Religions try to backdoor their way and it is opposite of what is. Although religions assist in you turning away your focus on ONLY hedonism, and the sensualities. They rise you away from the lower animal levels of functionality at least into the beginning stages of receptability.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 05:39 AM
link   
All paths are the same, they lead nowhere.

Stay in shape and on point, in case you have to defend yourself, a good hand game is useful because self preservation is the first law. Asserting your power over people as much as possible is ideal since we don't live in a utopia and other people are not as attuned as you are.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 05:49 AM
link   

reply to post by Shema

Maybe you do not realize that the photo you have as your avatar is a picture of Jimmy Savile.
Maybe you like Jimmy Savile and don't believe what the news is saying about him. Jimmy Savile is being held responsible for sexually abusing children.
If you go online and check it out you will see for yourself - maybe you know already.
If you continue to use the photo as your avatar after being informed (as i have done) - then you could be offending the people who have been sexually abused as children.

Why in hell would I or anyone else put up a pic of Jimmy Saville as an avatar? It is a pic of myself, that would be obvious to any idiot and just because I might happen to look like him doesn't mean I am him seeing as how he is dead.

I am waiting for that apology ASSHOLE

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shema

reply to post by Shema

Why in hell would I or anyone else put up a pic of Jimmy Saville as an avatar? It is a pic of myself, that would be obvious to any idiot and just because I might happen to look like him doesn't mean I am him seeing as how he is dead.

I am waiting for that apology ASSHOLE

Really? The photo looks just like Jimmy Savile.
Now you know it looks like Jimmy, it is up to you whether you continue to use it!

"Why in hell would I or anyone else put up a pic of Jimmy Saville as an avatar?" - these are my sentiments exactly!
If you know you happen to look like him....................how could anyone tell the difference on the avatar you present?

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

I'm making a complaint against you. Won't do much good I know but its the act that counts. Very easy to insult a person with words in the manner you have done and think you are immune to any repercussions.

My anger has passed. It is just words after all and you are obviously set on baiting me. Why I have no idea. You don't have to like me or agree with anything I say but to react in the manner that you have displays a particularly low kind of coward , one that I have no problems passing over.

When I try to picture what you probably look like I see something that crawls along the ground. Stay away from me in future and I will certainly avoid you.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 06:09 AM
link   

I'm making a complaint against you. Won't do much good I know but its the act that counts. Very easy to insult a person with words in the manner you have done and think you are immune to any repercussions.

My anger has passed. It is just words after all and you are obviously set on baiting me. Why I have no idea. You don't have to like me or agree with anything I say but to react in the manner that you have displays a particularly low kind of coward , one that I have no problems passing over.

When I try to picture what you probably look like I see something that crawls along the ground. Stay away from me in future and I will certainly avoid you.

I asked you a simple question:

reply to post by Shema

which you could have answered but you didn't - you just got angry.
I have just pointed out that your avatar could be viewed as offensive - take it or leave it.
I have not reacted in anyway. It is you who has reacted and got angry - from a question.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 06:13 AM
link   

I hope wholeheartedly that my pic of myself is offensive to you. I truly do. I want it to be as offensive to you as you are to me. If I could make it even more offensive to you I would.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 06:15 AM
link   

I hope wholeheartedly that my pic of myself is offensive to you. I truly do. I want it to be as offensive to you as you are to me. If I could make it even more offensive to you I would.

Nice.
Maybe you enjoy hurting children who have been abused?

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 06:30 AM
link   

You are pathetic. You just don't stop do you? Well I for one have had enough of your bull#.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Shema

I am sorry if I see your avatar as Jimmy Savile - it is what is seen. I did not mean to offend you.
I am only informing you that it could be seen as offensive - however, it seems you don't mind offending anyone.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by 1nf1del

this is why I hate any systemized approach to spirituality.

Dude, the hell do you do when you MR. level 12?

That is it? you levitate and like, make light shows around you?

Your main focus should always be to live better. Live well. Balance your life and make sure the true you is present on the surface, not just "within".

If you want me to throw random numbers at you, you are a level 3.6-QBX-9R3TZ-446799324

edit on 9-2-2013 by zedVSzardoz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Shema

I thought it was a picture of you......

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by zedVSzardoz

Nice thought, but I'm actually in the process of developing a bio mechanical 'mood ring' that attaches to your spinal column that can detect and display your current level of attainment; great for showing off to your friends and attracting mates - women are especially fond of a guy with >5. Useful to gauge your anger/karma, ie. ''I need more compassion I'm almost at level 9, quick, put some money in a bum's cup!''

On the avatar mishap, I hope everyone can find a common ground. This reminds me of that video where the guy that looks like Jesus Christ gets evicted from the event... for looking like Jesus Christ. I suspect that if security wasn't on the scene the drunks might have killed him in a rage of aggressive ignorance.

At the end of the day if he looks like Jimmy Saville we need to point the finger at God, not the poor guy that looks like Jimmy Saville.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by 1nf1del

I just read the title, not one post. but I would say you are in an indoctrinated coma. firmly asleep. whatever that stage is

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 09:16 AM
link   

You are crazy, it does look like tha tchild molester, if that is you, so be it. stop being a psychopath.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1nf1del
I was just reading "12 Stages of Light Body Ascension" (link below), for about the past two weeks I have felt absolutely on top of the world, nothing can bring me down with what I have been dealing with seems REALLY off, I really don't have many material possessions left, no money, I'm about to get evicted because they don't want to allow my service dog in the community I live in (long story), I'm not worried or stressed about any of it, I feel like I have everything I need, I have never in my life felt this on top of the world. I seem to be in the ninth level but was wondering what other "awakened" people think?

www.in5d.com...

I've read through all the posts on this thread, and now return to your initial reaching out for a comparison of what others' are experiencing. You are basing your personal experience of ascension based on someone else's perception; I refer to the book you are reading, which obviously is not giving you all the answers, as well as looking elsewhere but from within your soul for the answers.

I firmly believe the path to awareness is a lone journey unique to each individual. I don't put an ascention numbering system on that.

One can simply gauge the levels by realizing how happy you are with yourself, if your life has meaning for you, your unselfishness in helping others, and if other people hold you in regard or not.

You may find once you and your service dog leave that negative neighbourhood, opportunities for you to grow further in spirit may abound, if you can see them; maybe through volunteering with children and helping animals is where further awareness of the gifts you have to give to others and yourself is where you need to be.

If you want a rating I'll give you a 10 out of 10 for keeping yourself above the negativity and pursuing spiritual growth in this crazy world. I wish you the best of luck.

Remember that Bell old saying:

When one door closes another door opens, but we so often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door, that we do not see the ones which open for us.”

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   

I asked you a simple question:

reply to post by Shema

which you could have answered but you didn't - you just got angry.
I have just pointed out that your avatar could be viewed as offensive - take it or leave it.
I have not reacted in anyway. It is you who has reacted and got angry - from a question.

He already told you it's a pic of him, why would that offend anyone? Take this to another thread I don't want this in my thread!

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by InTheLight
I've read through all the posts on this thread, and now return to your initial reaching out for a comparison of what others' are experiencing. You are basing your personal experience of ascension based on someone else's perception; I refer to the book you are reading, which obviously is not giving you all the answers, as well as looking elsewhere but from within your soul for the answers.

I firmly believe the path to awareness is a lone journey unique to each individual. I don't put an ascention numbering system on that.

One can simply gauge the levels by realizing how happy you are with yourself, if your life has meaning for you, your unselfishness in helping others, and if other people hold you in regard or not.

You may find once you and your service dog leave that negative neighbourhood, opportunities for you to grow further in spirit may abound, if you can see them; maybe through volunteering with children and helping animals is where further awareness of the gifts you have to give to others and yourself is where you need to be.

If you want a rating I'll give you a 10 out of 10 for keeping yourself above the negativity and pursuing spiritual growth in this crazy world. I wish you the best of luck.

Remember that Bell old saying:

When one door closes another door opens, but we so often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door, that we do not see the ones which open for us.”

Thank you for commenting, on your last comment, I don't really dream anymore it's more akin to analytical thought, anyway I sat up in bed last night in the middle of the night and in my head was "And the door closes for the last one!" what do you suppose it means? In reading the article in the link below it seems I have healed myself and reached a place most people don't reach without help!

www.spiritualcompetency.com...

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join