It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What stage of "awakening" would you say I'm in?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by 1nf1del

in thinking that you are an "awakened" person, you're really just creating a new persona, not unlike any previous persona's you may have employed, only this time with different qualifications.

the key is to realize that you are not the persona itself, but rather, you are the thing that created or chose to use that particular persona.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Qi Maker

so you are saying that you are not your body and you are not your personality ? If so I agree.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by HelenConway

agreed, at least, that we are more than just those things...

more than spirit, even more than the soul...

I feel at our most basic we are without form and time, a single entity, the 'I'(Eye) perceiver...we have our on and off intervals, but ultimately the perceiver is always there, lying dormant in the ocean of unconciousness.

the phrase 'all-seeing eye' comes to mind...eye of ra/horus anyone?

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Qi Maker
the manifold awareness encompasses any possible symbolic permutation that could define any potential archetype, so to transcribe a definite image over top of this pure awareness would be to confine it, to place it in a particular mode that has a set path...which isn't necessarily wrong, as this is the method that the being uses to explore different states of consciousness.

what is key, is to not confound pure awareness or being with the symbols you use to define your path. they can never truly encompass the full being.

oh? So you would obviously apply this to the Cross of Jesus. Your awareness encompasses even God who would in this case be the potential archetype. Pure awareness. please! Different states of consciousness means nothing more than different perspectives. That is all you are spouting here, your perspective. Why not be honest instead of trying to make out you are something you are not?

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 07:07 PM
link   

reply to post by 1nf1del

in thinking that you are an "awakened" person, you're really just creating a new persona, not unlike any previous persona's you may have employed, only this time with different qualifications.

the key is to realize that you are not the persona itself, but rather, you are the thing that created or chose to use that particular persona.

I'm going to go to one of those absurd places I was talking about, about three days ago some weird things started happening with electronics around my house, twice now my computer has shut down before I shut it down, my media player turned on once and shut down twice all when I touched said device, other occurances have happened as well but these were the noticeable things to other people!

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 07:14 PM
link   
It would be the stage at which you are still trying to convince yourself that there is such a thing as an "Awakening". It's just after the "am I dreaming" stage and just before the "I can't stop crying because I just realized that Awakenings are not real" stage.

Somewhere in the middle is the "I need to tell everyone about my Awakening" stage.

I am personally at the "Cynical, overbearing, denial, make myself feel better by putting you down" stage of Awakening.

I can't wait for the next stage to begin.

Hope I helped.

edit on 8-2-2013 by wdkirk because: I don't feel even remotely bad for having posted this.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   
You are in the 'stage of awakening' where you still ask questions, and/or that this would concern anyone else...

Sorry to make that sound so personal, but good luck on your journey👌

A99

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by 1nf1del

1nf1del - Congrats on feeling on top of the world and don't let anyone bring you down. Overcoming adversity by maintaining a positive attitude is something that few people are ever able to achieve and you should just revel in your ability to feel the way you do. I admire you and if you want to ascribe a particular step to that achievement, you go ahead and do so!

Keep up the positive attitude
!
edit on 2/8/2013 by timidgal because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by 1nf1del

That's not necessarily unique, electromagnetic anomalies are happening all the time, especially these days...

As a living organism, we emit and absorb electricity/energy. our local energy field is enmeshed in a greater energy matrix. if one is able to develop the ability to increase and direct their chi/prana at will, then they can produce tangible effects on other electromagnetic units.

For high adepts, such occurrences become part of their normal life experience.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 08:18 PM
link   

reply to post by HelenConway

agreed, at least, that we are more than just those things...

more than spirit, even more than the soul...

I feel at our most basic we are without form and time, a single entity, the 'I'(Eye) perceiver...we have our on and off intervals, but ultimately the perceiver is always there, lying dormant in the ocean of unconciousness.

the phrase 'all-seeing eye' comes to mind...eye of ra/horus anyone?

It is funny you should say that, because sometimes years ago when I used to occasionally smoke a joint. [ I mean about 8 times in my life] I was stoned on the outside but sober and watching from the inside, very weird.

This also happened when I was semi consious from alcohol once, So that is true,

The real me was watching but I could sense it cos I clobbered the personality me with 'stuff' which shifted it out of the way.

Not so sure about the formless bit.

BTW I am not a heavy drinker, but at times have had too much

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 08:23 PM
link   

reply to post by 1nf1del

That's not necessarily unique, electromagnetic anomalies are happening all the time, especially these days...

As a living organism, we emit and absorb electricity/energy. our local energy field is enmeshed in a greater energy matrix. if one is able to develop the ability to increase and direct their chi/prana at will, then they can produce tangible effects on other electromagnetic units.

For high adepts, such occurrences become part of their normal life experience.

I understand that, the media player was the weirdest as there was absolutely no static transfer, I simply laid my hand on it the first time to see how hot it was and it shut down, today I went to turn it on, It turned on right before my finger even touched the button, I'm not saying it is me doing it but I lived in a house that had ALL kinds of electromagnetic anomalies, I lived in two different apartments in that building for six years, I experienced electronics going on and off but not like I have described here, this is a fairly new house, my friend who owns it bought it new and these things only started happening three days ago like I said, nothing has changed outside my house or inside, no new electrical work, nothing!

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by timidgal
reply to post by 1nf1del

1nf1del - Congrats on feeling on top of the world and don't let anyone bring you down. Overcoming adversity by maintaining a positive attitude is something that few people are ever able to achieve and you should just revel in your ability to feel the way you do. I admire you and if you want to ascribe a particular step to that achievement, you go ahead and do so!

Keep up the positive attitude
!
edit on 2/8/2013 by timidgal because: (no reason given)

Thank you, seems most others have misconstrued my purpose for this thread!

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Warning

This is for all you who believe in this black "awakening".

You have been warned.

edit on 10/01/11 by Wonders because: spelling.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by 1nf1del

The progression is infinite. You are half way there. Always.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb
reply to post by 1nf1del

It's not what you know and where you've been that makes you great. It's how well you learn and where you're going.

People have a lot of knowledge and can dwell in it and feel good about themselves and be proud. But if you get caught up in beating your own drum and you stop being a good learner, after a while, no one is going to care. They've seen it before. The world changed and you didn't change with it. You have to keep being impressive. Keep learning.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 10:19 PM
link   

reply to post by 1nf1del

It's not what you know and where you've been that makes you great. It's how well you learn and where you're going.

People have a lot of knowledge and can dwell in it and feel good about themselves and be proud. But if you get caught up in beating your own drum and you stop being a good learner, after a while, no one is going to care. They've seen it before. The world changed and you didn't change with it. You have to keep being impressive. Keep learning.

Very wise words, thank you!

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Shema

Why do you have a picture of a paedophile as your avatar?

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 05:03 AM
link   
I am all over the place when I look at it. I have things that are nine but am still playing around with ego sometimes and I do not have some things that are on the lower levels. Have not had any lucid dreams and the only thing that is telepathic in me is a bit of playing around with synchronicity.

Drop that chart and do not worry about it. The chart is not all-knowing and do not know your path. Enjoy the bliss and if you like to sing nonsense like me, then do it

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain
reply to post by Shema

Why do you have a picture of a paedophile as your avatar?

I beg your pardon? You better explain yourself mister!

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Shema

Is your avatar picture a photo of Jimmy Savile?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join