It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What stage of "awakening" would you say I'm in?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I was just reading "12 Stages of Light Body Ascension" (link below), for about the past two weeks I have felt absolutely on top of the world, nothing can bring me down with what I have been dealing with seems REALLY off, I really don't have many material possessions left, no money, I'm about to get evicted because they don't want to allow my service dog in the community I live in (long story), I'm not worried or stressed about any of it, I feel like I have everything I need, I have never in my life felt this on top of the world. I seem to be in the ninth level but was wondering what other "awakened" people think?

www.in5d.com...

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by 1nf1del

From a personal standpoint, if you think that's a necessary question, I would say you're not very far along at all. There's no reason to care about how "awake" you are. Enjoy being "awake" and the rest will come. There's a point where you don't need to ask. Maybe you should look for it.

I would say I'm at approximately the 6th level. Maybe 5th.
edit on 8-2-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by 1nf1del

From a personal standpoint, if you think that's a necessary question, I would say you're not very far along at all. There's no reason to care about how "awake" you are. Enjoy being "awake" and the rest will come. There's a point where you don't need to ask. Maybe you should look for it.

I would say I'm at approximately the 6th level. Maybe 5th.
edit on 8-2-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

I don't think it's a necessary question just a point of discussion really as I'm bored at home today, I don't really want to get into too many other details here as it will sound REALLY absurd to most and like I said in another thread I am trying to connect with other "awakened" people to share information and grow spiritually, thank you for contributing I really respect you and the thoughts you share, you bring a lot to the table friend!

Namaste

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   
To me, "Awakening" is something that can not be realized/known through an intellectual or academic filter.

I take issue with the way the website wants to designate specific steps in a convoluted process, thereby segregating the "ascension" process, which to me could potentially lead a seeker astray.

I feel like the process is singular and swift, and that when a person truly awakens, their physical boundaries dissolve, allowing the consciousness to expand and link up with the akashic record, which results in a flood of genetic data. When this happens, one is able to access all the knowledge of the cosmos, which means that all the steps outlined in your link could be simultaneously understood and incorporated in the span of a few earth minutes.

But of course, everyone is different. Perhaps for some the transition to higher awareness is more sequenced and drawn out. And the paths we take to universal understandings may be completely different. We arrive at the same truths, but through very different experiences and on our own time-scales.

TLDR...the "ascension" process is personal, and only you can know the extent of your own understanding.
edit on 8-2-2013 by Qi Maker because: puncuation

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Also to add, a being who has truly realized manifold or holographic awareness would no longer have any use for a mere word symbol to describe their state. Any terminology that attempts to define the transcendent state would ultimately fall short.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by 1nf1del

perhaps you should get into the absurd details to see if anyone else (and by anyone else i mean me) is feeling the same thing. i think im at seven or eight right now
edit on 8-2-2013 by asher because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Qi Maker
To me, "Awakening" is something that can not be realized/known through an intellectual or academic filter.

I take issue with the way the website wants to designate specific steps in a convoluted process, thereby segregating the "ascension" process, which to me could potentially lead a seeker astray.

I feel like the process is singular and swift, and that when a person truly awakens, their physical boundaries dissolve, allowing the consciousness to expand and link up with the akashic record, which results in a flood of genetic data. When this happens, one is able to access all the knowledge of the cosmos, which means that all the steps outlined in your link could be simultaneously understood and incorporated in the span of a few earth minutes.

But of course, everyone is different. Perhaps for some the transition to higher awareness is more sequenced and drawn out. And the paths we take to universal understandings may be completely different. We arrive at the same truths, but through very different experiences and on our own time-scales.

TLDR...the "ascension" process is personal, and only you can know the extent of your own understanding.
edit on 8-2-2013 by Qi Maker because: puncuation

I can agree with this statement "I take issue with the way the website wants to designate specific steps in a convoluted process, thereby segregating the "ascension" process, which to me could potentially lead a seeker astray." as all religions do the same thing, however I don't agree with it singular and swift as I have come to the realization that this process has been happening for me for some years now starting in about 2005 I believe, I had somewhat of a mental breakdown in 2004 after a catastrophic injury which has also been described as a beginning to awakening as well, mental breakdown followed by spiritual breakthrough, I don't suffer from depression or PTSD anymore and have stopped all the medications I have been prescribed with very surprising effects, in 2006 I had a lab cone at the VA, my cholesterol was 208, I had a lab 3 months ago and my cholesterol was at 167, this was done with NO medication and no change of diet, how could something that significant be explained scientifically? These examples are just the tip of the iceberg!

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by asher
reply to post by 1nf1del

perhaps you should get into the absurd details to see if anyone else (and by anyone else i mean me) is feeling the same thing. i think im at seven or eight right now

I will only say I have been shown I am here for a higher purpose, what that purpose is has been coming into focus more lately and what I have seen is that I am to lead those who are "lost" and help them find their way, I believe I am still in the learning process right now. I am willing to share more through PM or a forum I have created and am modifying to discuss these issues!

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by 1nf1del

awesome im feeling the same way right now ! what forum are you talking about ? just by you saying that we have alot to talk about.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   
All my life I have had a very deep connection to children and animals, my family has called me Dr. Doolittle forever, just yesterday I was walking to town and was walking by a Robin on a barbed wire fence, it was just sitting there looking at me, at first I thought it might be hurt so I approached it and stuck my finger under it's breast, it immediately jumped on my finger and "kissed" it and flew away!

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by asher
reply to post by 1nf1del

awesome im feeling the same way right now ! what forum are you talking about ? just by you saying that we have alot to talk about.

Sent you a PM.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   
you're alive and breathing, of course you're connected to other living organisms...that seems an inherent function of sentient existence.

you're reaching...you're seeking ego-confirmation. based on your responses, I would place your stage of "awakening" somewhere around the 2nd or 3rd stages, if I must entertain the OP.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1nf1del
I was just reading "12 Stages of Light Body Ascension" (link below), for about the past two weeks I have felt absolutely on top of the world, nothing can bring me down with what I have been dealing with seems REALLY off, I really don't have many material possessions left, no money, I'm about to get evicted because they don't want to allow my service dog in the community I live in (long story), I'm not worried or stressed about any of it, I feel like I have everything I need, I have never in my life felt this on top of the world. I seem to be in the ninth level but was wondering what other "awakened" people think?

www.in5d.com...

i don't know about this level thing, well maybe but not quite in such a structured way. I think our vibration moves up and then this is intermingled with bouts of feeling overwhelmed. For many anyway. Keep strong, i hope you, your family and your dog find a nicer home with kinder neighbours.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I am at Level 1 and not feeling my best

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by RichylRich
I am at Level 1 and not feeling my best

How so? Mentally I was in a very bad place in 2004, is it the same for you?

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   

you're alive and breathing, of course you're connected to other living organisms...that seems an inherent function of sentient existence.

you're reaching...you're seeking ego-confirmation. based on your responses, I would place your stage of "awakening" somewhere around the 2nd or 3rd stages, if I must entertain the OP.

There is no ego anymore, I have stated this multiple times here at ATS, I am simply here to reach out to others who are going through the same things I am and hopefully gain some information and help others on my journey, how does this come across as ego-confirmation exactly? If you go look at my post history you will see where the majority of my posts are!

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Also to add, a being who has truly realized manifold or holographic awareness would no longer have any use for a mere word symbol to describe their state. Any terminology that attempts to define the transcendent state would ultimately fall short.

I can't agree with you on this one Qi Maker. God only knows what you mean by manifold or holographic awareness, but if that is what you have then good for you but your mention of a symbol merits comment.

A symbol in the context of this thread is not something that defines a particular state of awareness. Rather, when one arrives at a particular state of awareness he/she finds that it encompasses a symbolic truth which is revealed by way of an actual symbol only to those who share the same level of awareness and the symbol means nothing to anyone of a lesser awareness.

You may feel that your own awareness level puts you above anything that can be represented symbolically but I would say to you that unless you are able to point to the symbol that represents your 'manifold or holographic' (which is it?) awareness then you are talking bumf.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   
the manifold awareness encompasses any possible symbolic permutation that could define any potential archetype, so to transcribe a definite image over top of this pure awareness would be to confine it, to place it in a particular mode that has a set path...which isn't necessarily wrong, as this is the method that the being uses to explore different states of consciousness.

what is key, is to not confound pure awareness or being with the symbols you use to define your path. they can never truly encompass the full being.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   

the manifold awareness encompasses any possible symbolic permutation that could define any potential archetype, so to transcribe a definite image over top of this pure awareness would be to confine it, to place it in a particular mode that has a set path...which isn't necessarily wrong, as this is the method that the being uses to explore different states of consciousness.

what is key, is to not confound pure awareness or being with the symbols you use to define your path. they can never truly encompass the full being.

Am I having a one way conversation with myself?

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   

OMG that is like Sir Humphrey from 'Yes Primeminister ' talking - can you please explain what that means, I am interested. Thank you.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join