We are nothing more than "tubes"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by solve
I just hit me, we are just evolved tubes, man...

Then, man, I desire to be The Chunnel!!

Big Tube!

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to by solve

Alright since no one else said it. I will.

Ted Stevens was a genius when he said the internet was a series of tubes ...

www.thedailyshow.com...

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by solve

I KNOW EXACTLY what OP is saying here. Your tubes need to constantly be passing things through as long as you see yourself as tubes. But tubes are a from in-to-out way of viewing it like how a microwave cooks. I've tubed so long that I am outside the tube looking in lol more like cooking in an oven

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by solve

ah, you tube, you!

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   
This thread is tubular!! surfs up!

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 09:47 AM
link   
So what you're saying is....

I'm a tube, you're a tube, she's a tube and we're all tubes!!!!

Haha at LucidDream for the inverted tube comment and thanks to the OP for posting this and making me giggle this morning

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I once had this similar thought when I was learning about ICT and everything just became textures. So back then I had a tube with textures on the inside but you appear to describe them on the outside? A tube must have a beginning though, I consider looking in the mirror and recognizing yourself as the beginning of 'you' so who would tubes come into existence? And don't tell me it's because of the females, I already heard that one. I was thinking about tubes in a neverending spiral but can't fit all these tubes in there yet.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by mandy1love

i am happy that some of you found my sleep-deprived brain farts entertaining,,
and this was also a serious realisation about life and all that snip,,,

i think a lot about self contained endless tubes,, but we have these muscles that make everything go open,shut,open.shut,open,shut,open,shut,open,shut,,, so they are not endless,, they only seem to be,,,
oh, god i am tubing it again,,

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by solve

Well, I'm of the opinion that anything is possible. And if we are just a bunch of evolved tubes, then I've had a damn good time being one!

One of the reasons I continued visiting ATS is the vast amount of creative thinkers that post here. At least you are using your noggin and giving the ATS community something new to consider...And if you get a little tubey in the process, I don't mind

new topics
top topics

<< 1   >>

join