It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bombs in the Building: World Trade Center 'Conspiracy Theory' is a Conspiracy Fact

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:
LL1

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 03:43 PM
link   
"Elevator shafts worked like chimneys, funneling unbearable smoke to floors above the crashes. The shafts also channeled burning jet fuel throughout both towers. Fire moved not only up and down but also side to side, from shaft to shaft, unleashing explosions in elevator lobbies and in restrooms next to the shafts."

www.usatoday.com...

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Facefirst

Originally posted by twitchy

Here again I ask you, why do you not address the explosions reported by fire fighters and witnesses, do they need a phd as well? Does it take a phd to know that CDI reported pools of molten steel? Does it take a phd to realize to understand this...
www.americanfreepress.net...
uscrisis.lege.net...
letsroll911.org...

This has been done to death here.

Those quotes by fire-fighters are being taken out of context over and over again. They "LIKENED" the sound of the collapsing buildings to the sounds of explosions. It is called a 'FIGURE OF SPEECH."

Geez.....

No it's called misquoting. Geez.

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by LL1
"Elevator shafts worked like chimneys, funneling unbearable smoke to floors above the crashes. The shafts also channeled burning jet fuel throughout both towers. Fire moved not only up and down but also side to side, from shaft to shaft, unleashing explosions in elevator lobbies and in restrooms next to the shafts."

www.usatoday.com...

Nice try, but no cigar...

Given the mechanics of the heat escape, the outer columns were the most
vulnerable to heat damage. No matter what fire dynamics were going on within the building, the heat escape was almost exclusively - and constantly - around the outer columns. Hence, given both time and temperature, the outer columns should have been the structural 'weak-link.'
Or, if one cares to argue that the core structure (elevators or stairways) were acting as a chimney, it is necessary to realize than any catastrophic
temperatures which "chimneyed" would have caused the contents of the upper floors to burn violently - which is not seen in the images, versus the
predominant brown and white smoke, indicating a relatively cool temperature.
While one is given to concluding that the jet fuel ran down the elevator shafts, it must be noted that the WTC towers had three independent elevator levels/segments, with only one elevator shaft going to the top. Thus, the ONLY other top-to-bottom avenue for central destruction were the 47 core steel columns. If there were "inspection ports," or with a few holes cut in the core columns, the necessary charges could be lowered into place.
The Naudet Brothers videotape/DVD demonstrates the lack of any prominent lobby smoke or sooting to suggest any amount of jet fuel pouring down the single elevator shaft & burning. Again, one must remember that the elevators were broken up into three distinct modules. That only leaves the possibility of demolition charges. Strangely, in the Naudet documentary, the North Tower lobby windows were all blown outward - requiring a huge pneumatic force in a lobby of that size. The associated burn victims leave the source of the flames in question. The inherent nature of fire suggests that the fire/blast came from
below the lobby.

LL1

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 08:24 PM
link   
where is your last quote from??? Care to link it?

BTW you won't happen to be the defending att'y for the faulty construction
of the site would you???

More office space=less support=more rental property $$$$....

give me my cigar because you are wrong....

kix

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Great Thread...!

I remeber perfect 9/11 because my brother called me (he works in the security in Mexico and he called and told PUT THE TV ON WWIII HAS STARTED. I was glued to the TV till late that day.
I remember perfectly went the first tower fell down, I was surprised beyond belief.....I remember saying to myself thre goes 10 thousand dead..... but then the second fell down, that moment my suspicions started IT WAS TOO PERFECT, then other buildings, I began reseaching the whole thing....

I wont add any more side facts to this NWO attack, just the asttack in the pentagon after almost an hour of a "lost" plane was the final straw that convinced me of ONLY 2 posibilities:

The alleged world only superpower and land of the Brave, was just pure BS because 19 terrorists learned how to demolish perferctly 4 buildings, learned to Fly planes in simultatos and brought the USA too an HALT for 5 days....

OR...... this attack was planed by NWO with a lot of insider help and israeli know how......

ILL ALWAYS BUY THE SECOND.

P.D. Twitchy you get my way above vote.....
also keep coming with more facts, and ignore those undercover agents that highjack threads and put more info so the thread is full of "off the cuf and non related" facts and confuse...just the disposal of evidence is enough to convince me it was a setup-demolition.

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by LL1
where is your last quote from??? Care to link it?
BTW you won't happen to be the defending att'y for the faulty construction
of the site would you???
More office space=less support=more rental property $$$$....
give me my cigar because you are wrong....

I don't have a link to it as all of my research has been compiled into a massive collection of text files I have burned to numerous cd's. I would post the entire article but it is a rather extensive piece, however the name of the article is "9-11 and the IMPOSSIBLE" and if it hasn't vanished, you should be able to find it with google. If yuou can't find it let me know and I will glad to email a copy. And no, no cigar, there was no chimney effect.

And no, I'm not a lwayer, I'm an actor.

[edit on 2-10-2004 by twitchy]

kix

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 08:42 PM
link   
By the way Twitchy, If these keeps going on they will resort to the IGNORANCE EMBRACED concept.....for me those guys ignoring the "holes" in the information are EMBRACING IGNORANCE, guess they allways resort to the war of links of info, even if th e info is as good as th eposibility of Santa having a degree on metalurgy

LL1

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Did you witness this event on Church Street or Broadway?

Varick Street you said? No?

By television in NC..... okay
...and the combination of misinformation websites. Bad mix.

I thought that perhaps you had witnessed the hook & ladder thrown
from Church Street to Broadway like a toy.... You saw it? No!?
Not on TV was it...
I thought that perhaps that you had eye-witnessed the shoes left around...
no...
So then all your information is then second hand sources (tv/web) interesting... okay.

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 08:54 PM
link   
any one who would like to see actual news footage that was only ever seen once, should try to obtain a copy of the dvd

911 in plane site

excellent dvd, shows alot of people including firefighters on 9 11 saying they heard bombs go off, also people very close by saying the plane was not a passenger plane. a fox newsw representative was there and said the plane had no windows

LL1

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 08:57 PM
link   
So your brother called you from "MEX" did he...
"Turn on the television watch it on TV", were his instructions...

Well.. i see that you and twichy have a lot in common, informed by
the web/tv. Interesting... you believe in hearsay from a 1,000 miles away.

Have you spoken to anyone that was assigned to cleanup of the site?
Did they bother to tell you of the gory details, and they were instructed
to place their soc/sec numbers on their limbs for cleanup duty?
Did they tell you of the Rabbis on the scene and of their concerns?
no? i didn't think so...

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by kix
By the way Twitchy, If these keeps going on they will resort to the IGNORANCE EMBRACED concept.....for me those guys ignoring the "holes" in the information are EMBRACING IGNORANCE, guess they allways resort to the war of links of info, even if th e info is as good as th eposibility of Santa having a degree on metalurgy

Yeah, the typical response from an Uncle Samnite once they realize their errors, is to try to discredit the source of informtion, if that doesn't work, then the next step is flooding the market with disinformation or picking one point of hundreds and hammering away it with bogus info. The corporate consolidation of the american media is the greatest tragedy to freedom, and what you are seeing here is a good symptom of that. There is overhwelming and compelling evidence to show that WTC was brought down by demolition, yet instead of accepting this as a possibility, the deluded try to argue that I don't have the right letters after my name. "They said it on TV so it must be true..." Sad really. Whats really sad is our current administration can sit there and lie to us, bold face lie to the american people and the media backs it up. Even when they are proven to be lying, the media backs them up. God help if you ever get a platform to speak out against them, if you get in their way you end up like John Lennon or Paul Wellstone. I strongly encourage any of you that seriously believe that the official story regarding 9-11 has been fully disclosed to us to go to google.com and look into some of what has been presented here. Please don't sit back and let the media lie to you any more, the internet gives society an unprecedented chance to share information. For the first time in the history of mankind, information is available, and accessable. Given the credentials and the ties to political figures that our coporate mass media holds, it is foolish to sit back adn watch the news adn think you have been given the whole story. The citizens of germany thought they were getting the full story whent he Reichstag burnt down. Get your own information and make your own minds up people, for the love of god. If you don't, then you deserve to mislead. "Why would the government lie to us?" you ask?

LL1

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Facts are based on the evidence....
I've given credible links of evidence from engineers to the architect
of the buildings (1 acre per flr).... eye-witness views.

You know exhibit A, exhibit B etc.

"compiled into a massive collection" you say? But to hold weight to your evidence, even if you used it to show your children's children, links would substantiate your complied information.

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by LL1
So your brother called you from "MEX" did he...
"Turn on the television watch it on TV", were his instructions...
Well.. i see that you and twichy have a lot in common, informed by
the web/tv. Interesting... you believe in hearsay from a 1,000 miles away.
Have you spoken to anyone that was assigned to cleanup of the site?
Did they bother to tell you of the gory details, and they were instructed
to place their soc/sec numbers on their limbs for cleanup duty?
Did they tell you of the Rabbis on the scene and of their concerns?
no? i didn't think so...

OK, well 1st off, I'm not mitigating the terrible events of 9-11, trying to discredit me by suggesting that I am is kind of gross. Second off, I suppose by your remarks you are some how omniscient and omnipresent? We all watched it unfold on television, except for the unfortunately in NYC that had to be there for it, but unlike you apparently, I began to dig into facts adn researching instead of sitting there getting spoon fed my information from the mass media. Your resorting to a slant here and calling my sources disinformation websites when you have no clue as to where all my information comes from. Let's not start slinging generalizations or insults, that is a little too easy... try debating like a grown up would.

[edit on 2-10-2004 by twitchy]

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by LL1
Facts are based on the evidence....
I've given credible links of evidence from engineers to the architect
of the buildings (1 acre per flr).... eye-witness views.
You know exhibit A, exhibit B etc.
"compiled into a massive collection" you say? But to hold weight to your evidence, even if you used it to show your children's children, links would substantiate your complied information.

Yeah, well it's good you are at least showing some interest in my research material, but I am not about sit here and do your work for you, Honestly, I have worked my arse off compiling information for a couple of years now, and I am going to give you the one link that brought me all of my info, www.google.com... Do your own research.

LL1

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 09:23 PM
link   
"Uncle Samnite"...
okay twitchy what country do you want to move to? INS always has planes awaiting... Why do you stay here? NC that bad? Go to Iraq, Afghanistan, middle east not for you? Try the caribbean Haiti or Jamaica...

You've typed allllll the rhetoric, and you know what...
you have not backed it up with nothing but your font.
Who was Jane Doe #1 of the WTC fatalities? What hit her?

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by twitchy
No, I am admitting that you are repetitive and deluded.

Humm you are talking about being deluded? please.....there is no point in showing you the facts, you just continue to ignore them.

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by LL1
"Uncle Samnite"...
okay twitchy what country do you want to move to? INS always has planes awaiting... Why do you stay here? NC that bad? Go to Iraq, Afghanistan, middle east not for you? Try the caribbean Haiti or Jamaica...
You've typed allllll the rhetoric, and you know what...
you have not backed it up with nothing but your font.
Who was Jane Doe #1 of the WTC fatalities? What hit her?

LOL yeah love it or leave it huh? That is always the final answer isnt' it?Grow up. Not backed it up? Jesus, Are you freaking illiterate, have you read the thread? Rhetoric? Yeah.
NEXT!!!

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Muaddib
Humm you are talking about being deluded? please.....there is no point in showing you the facts, you just continue to ignore them.

Hmmm, let me turn that around for you...
There is no point in showing YOU the facts, YOU just continue to ignore them.
You have some contribution to make to this thread or are you claptrapping?

LL1

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 10:04 PM
link   
"Backed up"?
No! Where's your source? You say you have it, but it's "complied", "pull" just one real hard evidence link.

Don't resort to name calling, "grow up", doesn't bother me... nor deter me.
Show me the source that shows, states or claims it was a missile!
Not the bs sites either, I want to see something real PBS/Discovery/NY Times/Wall Street Journal, credible articles/evidence, something on that level. If you want me to believe, I'd like to see a source or eye-witness that "saw" a misslie.
Do you have that?
You state it's a gov'tmt conspiracy, back it!
What eye-witness saw a missile???????
You stated it was not a plane, I have presented real hard evidence of the fact it was a plane. If you can present evidence it was a missile than I would believe it.
Until then you are just typing... and typing and typing...
Present your evidence twitchy! Link/source/eye-witness to the fact that it
was a missile. Not theory either.

LL1

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 10:20 PM
link   
those that ask you to provide a link or provide proof YOU insult, feeling threat? Those are the signs, when one feels threat they resort to name calling... insults as you have with the "Uncle Samites" "illiterate".
You don't need to insult, just provide your evidence, factual.
Provide a link that one states they SAW a missile...
Was a missile picked up on radar?
Anyone not a "fan" of your theory you insult.
Yet you neglect to provide something, anything of real hard substance.
Back the theory you present, that's what I asked.
BTW does your theory provide any information of the pax of the flight?
Where did they go? Where are they?
BTW there were 2 electrical rooms on each of the 110 flrs.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join