It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bombs in the Building: World Trade Center 'Conspiracy Theory' is a Conspiracy Fact

page: 45
<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Hey, Amon-Ra, thanks for the link to that video. I had not seen many of those clips of survivors. Of particular interest to me is the British guy who states (I paraphrase) - and then about an hour later there was a tremendous explosion from much lower in the building. Very valuable information.
Thanks for sharing it.

Now I have to go off and find my u2u that explains how to save google videos, which I don't think I like. Hopefully this is somewhere else???

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 09:49 AM
link   
download it here, valhall:
www.archive.org...

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by billybob
download it here, valhall:
www.archive.org...

Thank you, billybob!

posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Thanks for the link billybob, great stuff. There's a new video making the rounds now that is a real powerhouse detailing some of the corporate connections to Alqueda, have you seen this one?
video.google.com...

Amazingly it isn't gaining much attention from the conspiracy community at large, a shame really, these guys have done their homework.

There's a new thread discussing this amazing piece of film here on ATS
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Wow.. nice video. Not sure what to say in detail but just going to compliment it.

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by twitchy
Thanks for the link billybob, great stuff. There's a new video making the rounds now that is a real powerhouse detailing some of the corporate connections to Alqueda, have you seen this one?
video.google.com...

Amazingly it isn't gaining much attention from the conspiracy community at large, a shame really, these guys have done their homework.

There's a new thread discussing this amazing piece of film here on ATS
www.abovetopsecret.com...

yeah, i watched (most of, i fell asleep, it was 5:30 am) it.
kroll, eh?
excellent research. i wonder why they chose a 'story' format?
i mean, they name everyone.

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 01:55 AM
link   
I love them touching up on the inner core and the outer 4 box columns. They don't just give out simultaneously for no reason ya know
Makes you wonnderrr. It's one of my leading arguments for Controlled Demolition, that coupled with the lack of evidence of buckling columns that would hint at an iminent (sp?) collapse.

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 11:50 AM
link   
hi, im new to this conspiracy thing and after getting to page 17 at 2:45am got bored so i skimmed a bit to the end. This seems i probably missed a lot but it seemed to be pretty much the same sorta stuff. Anyway just saw a documentary 9/11 the directors cut and i was wondering if you guys had addressed the issue of eye witnesses saying that the planes were not commercial airlines, and were foreign to the area?

I would appreciate your feedback.
Thanks
please be nice

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by kvine
hi, im new to this conspiracy thing and after getting to page 17 at 2:45am got bored so i skimmed a bit to the end. This seems i probably missed a lot but it seemed to be pretty much the same sorta stuff. Anyway just saw a documentary 9/11 the directors cut and i was wondering if you guys had addressed the issue of eye witnesses saying that the planes were not commercial airlines, and were foreign to the area?

I would appreciate your feedback.
Thanks
please be nice

Welcome to the Conspiracy Thing Kvine
-- Referencing the planes not being commercial airliners, not sure what you mean by that. The planes that were downed in Pennsylvania, and the ones that hit the World Trade Centers were pretty obvious to be commercial airliners. Not sure about the Pentagon, iffy issue. Also not sure what you mean by foreign to the area.

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Hi, I'm new here at ATS and was wondering if this information had been posted here yet? It has to do with explosions in the sub-basements of the towers before the planes hit the buildings. It deals with seismic times vs FAA radar times (both sets UTC).

Your thoughts would be appreciated. Thanks!

Here is the summary and link.

Plane Impact Times – Indicting New Evidence of 9/11 Coverup & Involvement

“Seismic Proof – 9/11 Was An Inside Job (Updated Version II)”
Link: worldtradecentertruth.com...
By Craig T. Furlong & Gordon Ross
Scholars for 9/11 Truth: www.st911.org...

Summary:

One World Trade, September 11th, 2001
American Airlines Flight 11
8:46:40 UTC - FAA last primary radar contact [aircrash]
8:46:30 UTC - LDEO/NIST [seismic event [originally presumed aircrash]]
Both times: real, accurate to the second

Q- What caused the 8:46:30 seismic event ~10 seconds before the aircrash?
A- The only possibility...huge explosion(s).

Q- Who caused these explosions?

Notes:
Ginny Carr audiotape ~9.2 second gap between initial explosion and aircrash.
The 9/11 Commission avoided the time of the initial seismic event.
The 9/11 Commission avoided the many witnesses who testified of explosions in the basements.
NIST avoided many witnesses who testified of explosions in the basements.
NIST avoided the 9/11 Commission’s time.

Demand a new 9/11 investigation now, THIS TIME ONE WITH TEETH.

Justice waits.

[There is no Statute of Limitation on murder.]

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 11:14 AM
link   
those radar tracks are not real time....they tend to be a few seconds behind. you have a mosaic of up to six different radars doing a "sweep" and it takes a few seconds for them all to talk to each other and then post the data up on the radar scope. several times while i was in training i have called traffic to aircraft "12 oclock and five miles" to be told by the aircraft, "yeah, he just passed us, center"...while my trainer was laughing at me..."you get it yet? you have to call the traffic further out because of the delay."

hope that helps answer part of your question.

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by quicknthedead

The 9/11 Commission avoided the many witnesses who testified of explosions in the basements.

Many? Or just Willie Rodriguez.

What did he say? That he heard a rumble?

That could mean anything.

There was ample evidence of a fuel air explosion from the jet fuel in the elevator shafts.

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by HowardRoark

There was ample evidence of a fuel air explosion from the jet fuel in the elevator shafts.

Or was it ample evidence of a different kind of explosion in the elevator shafts? You guys keep saying that explosions do not equate to explosives. Well, you can look at the other side and say explosions in the elevator shafts do not neccessarily equate to jet fuel explosions.

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 02:23 PM
link   
the underground explosions and the collapse of the B4 level, with possible trapped victims, was reported and responded to by emergency personnel, although they seem to have been sidetracked with other emergency duties before any of them actually arrived at the scene.

mike percaro also reported the explosions, as well as twenty odd other employees who were in the basement. there is a media blackout on this particular discussion, and the testimony was stricken from the 'exhaustive' 911 (c)ommission report.

of course, you already know this, howard, and are playing dumb for the sake of the undecided lurkers, again.

just another day at the hazmat clean-up, eh, howie?

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Many? Or just Willie Rodriguez.

Many, as in at least 14 according to some articles. Rodriguez had co-workers that verify his testimony, including Mike Pecoraro,

construction worker Phillip Morelli,

Anthony Saltamachia, Robert Falcon, and others.

Also:

0853 4-1 radios WTC Police Desk reporting an explosion on the lower level.

0857 WTC requests an available unit to check Turner Construction, 1 WTC B-4 Level, report of broken water pipes.

0901 PO Houston, PO Davis and PO Wholey start to evacuate the B-4 Level, 1 WTC.

0911 PO Houston, PO Davis and PO Wholey are clear of the B-4 level. PO Houston asks, "Where do you need us?" WTC Police Desk responds the 90th and the 22nd floors.

0912 PO Houston, PO Davis and PO Wholey advise Police Desk of trapped ABM workers on the B-4 level, as per a report from an ABM worker. The desk acknowledges.

www.globalresearch.ca...

Valhall posted more here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 17-10-2006 by bsbray11]

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 03:31 PM
link   
And what proof has anyone offered that these reports of “Explosions” weren’t just the effects of the airplane impact?

BTW, where did Mike Pecoraro ever state that he witnessed an explosion?

[edit on 17-10-2006 by HowardRoark]

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Muaddib

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
Yes, many key words pop up in this little piece: Israel, Mossad, and Zionism. When thinking of September 11, Israel comes forefront to the mind.
Yes, many motives for 9/11, not all of them bush related. The semi fascist zionists have much to gain as well.

I haven't seen any evidence that tells me this was anything else but what it has been declared to be. None, nada, zero.

[edit on 25-9-2004 by Muaddib]

It looks more like Israel today then it did a few years ago. I wonder how people feel that were quick to jump on the bandwagon official story several years later with more information coming out.

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 03:53 PM
link   

And what proof has anyone offered that these reports of “Explosions” weren’t just the effects of the airplane impact?

Can you show that jet fuel explosions have enough force to do the damage in the B-4 subbasement? Also, how did it get there? I know of one elevator that ran the length of the building, but wasn't this the elevator that was still in use after the impacts? If I'm correct, how could this powerful explosion cause so much damage to the subbasement while leaving the elevator intack and operational?

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I have never heard that the main freight elevator was in use after the impact.

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure there was one in use. Not sure which one though as I stated.

top topics

<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join