I wasn't able to find the information I wanted to post in regards to the Israeli Nationals that reseived emails telling them not to go to towrk on
9-11 (they worked in the WTC) I have it somewhere adn will keep looking, but ehre are some related articles that i thought you guys would find
interesting. I wonder if we aren't bombing and invading the wrong countries?
"PA uncovers Israelis posing as Al-Qaeda
uploaded 10 Sep 2003
First Published 2002-12-07, Last Updated 2002-12-07 21:35:02
Gaza security chief announces arrest of three Palestinians used by
Israeli intelligence as al-Qaeda operatives.
A senior Palestinian security official claimed Saturday his services
had uncovered an Israeli plot to create a mock Al-Qaeda cell in the
Gaza Strip, while an Israeli official dismissed the charge as
Gaza head of preventive security Rashid Abu Shbak told journalists
at a press conference that Israeli agents, posing as operatives of
Osama bin Laden's terrorist group, recruited Palestinians in the
"Over the past nine months, we've been investigating eight cases in
which Israeli intelligence posing as Al-Qaeda operatives recruited
Palestinians in the Gaza Strip," said Abu Shbak, referring to a
series of e-mails and phone call conversations.
He added that three Palestinians had been detained.
Abu Shbak's revelations came two days after Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon charged Al-Qaeda militants were operating in the Gaza Strip and in
Lebanon, raising fears of an intensification of Israeli military operations.
A spokesman for Israel's foreign ministry branded the Palestinian claim "ridiculous" and "some kind of propaganda campaign," adding that "the
Palestinian territories have become a breeding ground for terrorism.
"There is no need for Israel to make up something like this because (the hardline Islamic movements) Hamas, Islamic Jihad and (Lebanon-based militant
group) Hezbollah are all the same as Al-Qaeda," spokesman Gilad Millo said.
"If... Sharon has made these allegations, he must be basing it on some evidence," he also said.Abu Shbak said three Palestinians used by Israeli
intelligence had been arrested, while another 11 were released "because they came and informed us of this Israeli plot."
He poured cold water on the theory that Al-Qaeda was operating in the occupied territories.
"Al-Qaeda doesn't recruit so easily and openly," Abu Shbak said.
The security chief said his services had traced back to Israel cellphone calls and e-mails in which Palestinians were asked to join Al-Qaeda.
He said the calls to the Gaza Strip purportedly came from Germany and Lebanon. One e-mail was even signed bin Laden.
"We investigated the origin of those calls, which used roaming, and messages and found out they all came from Israel," he told journalists.
"The Shin Beth - Israeli internal intelligence - has the means to do whatever it wants."
He said the Palestinians recruited were then paired unbeknownst to them with Israeli collaborators in Gaza.
He said they received money and weapons "although most of these weapons did not even work".
The money was provided by "Palestinian collaborators with Israel" directly to the new recruits or "was transferred from bank accounts in Jerusalem
or Israel," Shbak said.
"We are sure that Israel is behind this and that there are absolutely no groups such as Al-Qaeda operating here," the security chief said, adding
however "we can't say there will never be Al-Qaeda here, but at least not for now."
But neither did Shbak contest the fact that as many as 11 Palestinians had welcomed the call from Israel to join Al-Qaeda.
"Those who accepted were mostly members of the military wing of Palestinian organizations," he said.
International cooperation minister Nabil Shaath, who also attended the press conference, accused Sharon of trying to piggyback on the US-led 'war
against terrorism' to justify "more attacks on the Palestinian people and violence in the Gaza Strip".
Sharon's announcement marked the first time Israel officially claimed that Al-Qaeda, held responsible for the September 11, 2001 attacks in the
United States, was operating in the Palestinian territories.
It was considered a surprise because the Gaza Strip is virtually sealed off by Israeli troops.
The hardline Israeli leader also charged other members of the terror group were cooperating with Lebanon's Shiite militia Hezbollah.
The Lebanese government and Hezbollah had also dismissed the accusations.
Three Israelis and 10 Kenyans were killed in a suicide attack on a hotel near the Kenyan port of Mombasa last Thursday, shortly after missiles
narrowly missed an Israeli charter flight taking off from there with 261 passengers.
The attacks were purportedly claimed by Al-Qaeda on an Islamic website."
Five Men Including Mossad Agents Documented the WTC Attack On the day of the attack a resident of Jersey City reported suspicious behavior by a group
of men who appeared to be celebrating as they filmed the destruction across the Hudson. Mainstream media initially reported that the men, who were
arrested around 4:30 PM, were Arabs. In fact the men were Israelis. The FBI released them 71 days later. The following is excerpted from Paul
Thompson's 9-11 Timeline. 1 September 11, 2001 (W): Five Israelis are arrested for "puzzling behavior" related to the WTC attacks. They are
arrested around 4:30 P.M. after having filmed the burning WTC from the roof of their company's building near Liberty State Park, then shouting in
what was interpreted as cries of joy and mockery. They were spotted by a neighbor who called the police and the FBI. The police tracked them down in a
van with the words "Urban Moving Systems" written on the side. [ Bergen Record, 9/12/01, Ha'aretz, 9/17/01] One man was found with $4,700 in cash
hidden in his sock, another had two passports on him, and a box cutter was found in the van. [ ABC News, 6/21/02] Investigators say that "There are
maps of the city in the car with certain places highlighted... It looked like they're hooked in with this. It looked like they knew what was going to
happen." [ Bergen Record, 9/12/01] One of these Israelis later says, "Our purpose was to document the event." [ ABC News, 6/21/02] The FBI later
concludes at least two are Mossad agents and that all were on a Mossad surveillance mission. The FBI interrogates them for weeks. [ Forward, 3/15/02]
They are held on immigration violation charges and released 71 days later. [ ABC News, 6/21/02] Their names are later identified as Sivan and Paul
Kurzberg, Oded Ellner, Omer Marmari and Yaron Shmuel. [ Forward, 3/15/02] "
"JINSA Behind Drive To Cover-Up Israeli Spy ScandalExecutive Intelligence Review News Service1-6-2
(EIRNS) - One of the "Mega" agencies that mobilized to quash the Fox TV pick-up of our Israeli spy scandal was JINSA, the Jewish Institute for
National Security Affairs. JINSA President and CEO David Steinmann is also a director of CAMERA (Committee for Accurate Middle East Reporting in
America), the group that actually staged the e-mail, fax, letter, and phone call mobilization that squeezed Fox TV, to the point that they removed the
transcripts of the four Carl Cameron segments from their own web site.
While CAMERA lists Tom Lantos among its advisors, along with Sharon cabinet minister Natan Sharansky, it is JINSA that is the real hotbed of "Mega"
and "X Committee" clout, particular inside the Pentagon. On its own website, JINSA boasts that "Only one think tank puts the U.S.-Israel strategic
relationship [first] -- JINSA!" JINSA lists among its directors: Richard Perle, Steven Bryen (whose wife, Shoshana Bryen is still one of the few
full-time JINSA employees), Max Kampelman, Jeanne Kirkpatrick, Jack Kemp, Michael Ledeen, Joshua Muravchik, Kenneth Timmermann, and James Woolsey.
Beyond these hardcore "X Committee" operatives, JINSA's board also includes a dozen or more retired flag grade U.S. military officers, including
Lt. Gen. Anthony Burshnick (USAF), Gen. Crosbie Saint (USA), Maj. Gen. Lee Downer (USAF), Adm. Leon Edney (USN), Gen. John Foss (USA), Adm. David
Jeremiah (USN), Adm. Jerome Johnson (USN), Maj. Gen. Jarvis Lynch (USMC), Rear Adm. Sumner Shapiro (USN). JINSA makes no bones about the fact that it
is recruiting an Israeli fifth column inside the U.S. military command. They sponsor frequent all-expense-paid junkets to Israel for retired officers,
which are co-sponsored by the Israeli Defense Force; they run an exchange program for military academy cadets at West Point, Annapolis and the Air
Force Academy with military institutes in Israel; and they host lecture programs at all the military institutions in the U.S. where they bring in top
IDF and Israeli intelligence officials. One of the top figures on the JINSA lecture circuit is Dore Gold, who is a top aide to Sharon and is about to
come to Washington as the Israeli ambassador. JINSA's output of policy papers and press releases also makes clear that they are leading proponents of
the "Clash of Civilizations," and the drive to lure the U.S. into a suicidal military alliance with an Israeli marcher lord state. Typical of
JINSA's operations of late are their sponsorship of a series of lectures by Iraqi National Congress honcho Chulabi, and their Sept. 13 press
statement, calling for the U.S. to "go beyond bin Laden" to launch military attacks against Iraq, Iran, Pakistan, Syria, Sudan, the Palestinian
Authority, Libya, Algeria, "and even our presumed friends Saudi Arabia and Egypt." The release demanded that the U.S. bomb Beirut and Damascus, cut
military aid to Egypt, and revoke the Presidential ban on assassinations."
"Celebration Over World Trade Center Destruction Staged by Israeli MilitaryFootage of Palestinians rejoicing after the tragedies in Washington and
New York on Sept. 11 has been mired in controversy. New information, however, indicates it was staged by the Israeli military public relations.
By Christopher Bollyn
The Palestinian children and woman (shown at right) allegedly celebrating the terror at tacks on the World Trade Center and Pentagon on Sept. 11 was a
"staged event" set up by "a team sent by the Israel Defense Ministry to film Pales tinian children rejoicing in East Jerusa lem," according to The
Jerusalem Times of Sept. 14.
"A member of the team approached the Juhaina Sweets Shop and gave the owner 200 shekels [$45] and asked him to distribute the sweets to the children,
according to the owner of the shop," the Times reported.
The fact that the children were being directed by a man in a white t-shirt is clearly seen on the complete video. How the children and video were
manipulated for propaganda purposes was revealed on Germany's NDR TV program, Panorama, which reported that CNN had edited the footage and added
voice-over explaining that the children were rejoicing because of the terrorism in the U.S. The CNN-edited footage was broadcast widely around the
Israeli political analyst Meron Benvenisti wrote in Ha´aretz on Sept. 13, "A team from the Spokesman's Office of the Israel Defense Forces was sent
to film the scenes of joy and candy being handed out in East Jerusalem 'for public relations purposes.' "
"Some Got Warning: Don't Go Downtown on Sept. 11Some Got Warning: Don't Go Downtown on Sept. 11
Feds say Mid-Easterners knewof the coming danger
By GREG B. SMITH Daily News Staff Writer
Original Link: www.nydailynews.com...
Federal investigators have received evidence that some Middle Easterners in the New York area were warned ahead of time to stay out of lower Manhattan
the morning of Sept. 11, the Daily News has learned.
The FBI was able to confirm several such warnings occurred but has been unable to discover the source of the warnings.
Agents with the FBI's Joint Terrorist Task Force have interviewed school officials in Jersey City and Brooklyn and questioned members of a Bronx
mosque about the warnings, sources told The News.
James Margolin, a spokesman for the FBI's New York office, confirmed that agents were looking into several reports of warnings that preceded the
attack against the World Trade Center.
"Among the e-mails and tips we received are a number of reports of people overhearing people boasting about or warning about coming attacks," he
He declined to discuss specifics and would not say whether any of the 600-plus people detained in the terror probe were questioned about pre-attack
But officials and sources familiar with the investigation said the incidents include the following:
Jersey City school administrators confirmed that several days before the attack, a student of Middle Eastern descent issued a vague warning not to
travel into lower Manhattan the morning of Sept. 11.
Joanne Kenny, associate superintendent of the Jersey City public schools, said, "Crisis staff determined that comments made or notes written were
serious enough so we called the juvenile bureau of the Jersey City police and they followed up."
Sources Not Found
Jersey City police did not return calls seeking comment, but a source said the matter wound up being investigated by the FBI's Joint Terrorist Task
Kenny wouldn't discuss the nature of the warning or reveal the name of the student who made the comment. But a source said federal authorities
investigated the matter and could not determine the source of the warning.
"They ran into a dead end, and whoever may have given the warning denied it," the source said.
In the Bronx, federal investigators received reports about a similar warning at a mosque, sources said. The sources would not reveal the name of the
Sources with the Joint Terrorist Task Force questioned dozens of members of the mosque, many of whom told agents they had been given a vague warning
to stay out of lower Manhattan on Sept. 11, sources said.
One source said investigators again hit a dead end when the mosque's hierarchy denied having prior knowledge of the attack.
The source pointed out that in years past, law enforcement had received tips about warnings to stay away from specific locales and of planned attacks
that never materialized.
"There's a cry-wolf aspect to this that you need to put this in context," the source said.
At Brooklyn's New Utrecht High School, the FBI was notified that a Pakistani student in a bilingual class "made a comment to a teacher the week
prior about the twin towers," said Karen Finney, spokeswoman for the Board of Education.
Finney would not reveal the nature of the comment, but the Journal-News of Westchester reported yesterday that the student pointed at the tower during
a heated political argument and declared, "Look at those two buildings. They won't be here next week."
School officials would not release the name of the student, but said he was still attending classes at New Utrecht. They said they notified New York
police and that the matter was turned over to the FBI.
"I don't know what the status of the FBI's investigation is," Finney said."