It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is the greatest villain ever. No exceptions.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by kaitain

I think its because the first time they appeared in doctor who was in 1963, and that aesthetic was what they had available at the time, and so as time and the show went on they ran with it, and now it is a bit of an ode it seems.
edit on 3-9-2013 by ImaFungi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 08:48 PM
link   
The greatest villain of all time was Dr. Ivo Robotnik from the saturday morning sonic cartoons (SatAM). He was pure evil and as a kid (even as an adult) you really felt the genius behind the character unlike any other attempt.

(holy crap, angelfire still exists!)

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Darth Maul is one of my favorite villans, such a shame he dies by the end of the movie.
The Star Wars books centred on him are freakin awesome. He is one elite warrior.

My other favorite is Sōsuke Aizen from Bleach.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Ming The Merciless!

He is anti scientific discovery, or bettering one's self. Only he can have absolute power, and he goes around destroying the righteous just to maintain his position.

The Emperor Ming: Every thousand years, I test each life system in the Universe. I visit it with mysteries, earthquakes, unpredicted eclipses, strange craters in the wilderness... If these are taken as natural, I judge that system ignorant and harmless - I spare it. But if the Hand of Ming is recognized in these events, I judge that system dangerous to us. I call upon the great god Dyzan, and for his greater glory... [leans forward, smiling] and for our mutual pleasure... [leans back again] I destroy it utterly.

Dr. Hans Zarkov: You're saying... it's my fault the Earth is being destroyed?

The Emperor Ming: [grinning] Precisely... Doctor!
edit on 27-3-2015 by mikegrouchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Going to have to agree on Ming. I mean, he SUCCEEDED where so many others failed. To him, Earth was basically a zoo. He ruled the known Universe!

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 02:47 PM
link   
If the Daleks are the greatest villains ever. Why do they always get beat by one guy with a screwdriver. I mean yeah the screwdriver is sonic but that one guy sometimes does not even use it. He just talks them to death half the time. If the greatest villain gets stopped over and over by a dude talking. They are not the greatest villain of all time. They are just some robots that suck at their job.

edit on 5-6-2015 by karmicecstasy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Stewie?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join