Consciously Dying

page: 1

join

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 01:41 AM
link   
I just wanted to share a thought I was having. I suppose it was sparked by this book I just started reading, about a gnostic text called the Gospel of Thomas. He said, If you can see the significance behind my words, you will not make the transition from 'life' through 'death.' The meaning is, a transitional period of non-awareness. That being said, I would like to share some relevant experiences I have had.

First of all, when I was much younger, around 7-8, I fell from a tree, 35 feet in the air, and landed on my head. My temples bled, and if they would have for just the smallest amount of time longer they say I would have died. During the time of my fall and after, I had some very interesting experiences. First of all, I maintained awareness as I fell, and even some time after, when they don't think I had consciousness. In this time, I realized that I could perceive reality in different ways, and shift between them. I could see reality as a picture-show, one every few seconds, with audio. Or else I could get full color and motion video, with no audio. I could get black and white visuals. I realized that I could consciously switch between these states.

Anyways, I have naturally lucid dreamed pretty much my whole life, I suppose starting around that time, come to think of it. I didn't even think it was unusual to do it until quite a bit later, assuming everyone did it. More recently, I had taught myself to consciously fall asleep, through hynpagogia, and enter a dream consciously, without losing awareness. I have sometimes seemingly maintained awareness in an even deeper, non-dream state. I have had many experiences with communicating with some sort of extremely high intelligence, seemingly as 'higher beings' but perhaps projections of my own consciousness that are beyond my conscious mind. They have explained very advanced concepts to me about the nature of reality, my self, things which are to come, etc.

Some of these 'dreams' I have had, have been terrifying beyond description. Yet I learned that even the extreme negativity strengthened me, and thus it was for my benefit. Quite recently, there has been a theme in my dreams of me dying. I have realized, that there was nothing to fear, death was not really real, etc. In these dreams, I have consciously died, and maintained awareness. I have even shifted to a new dream, like a whole new reality, being aware during the transition. So yes, this could give insight into a variety of things called 'supernatural,' given a variety of experiences I have personally had.
edit on 8-2-2013 by TheJourney because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 02:51 AM
link   
This posting my interest you. NDE on a cellular level

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by taccj9903

That is interesting. I believe all of these things have a real, tangible, empirical basis, such that we should really take these experiences seriously, and look into them.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by TheJourney

I have had many experiences with communicating with some sort of extremely high intelligence, seemingly as 'higher beings' but perhaps projections of my own consciousness that are beyond my conscious mind. They have explained very advanced concepts to me about the nature of reality, my self, things which are to come, etc.

I would like very much to hear about these experiences if you don't mind sharing.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by taccj9903

That is exactly how it was "explained" to me!

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Night Star

I have had many experiences with communicating with some sort of extremely high intelligence, seemingly as 'higher beings' but perhaps projections of my own consciousness that are beyond my conscious mind. They have explained very advanced concepts to me about the nature of reality, my self, things which are to come, etc.

I would like very much to hear about these experiences if you don't mind sharing.

It is called hyper-communication and is very real, Einstein used it!

undergroundhealthreporter.com...

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Perhaps you might show some interesting relevant references to Thomas?

All religious scripture speaks of life after death... that's pretty much the basis of religious scripture

how does Thomas relate to your experiences aside from the obvious life after death thing?

Heres something to chew on...

He said to them, "Anyone here with two ears had better listen! There is light within a person of light, and it shines on the whole world. If it does not shine, it is dark."

edit on 8-2-2013 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   

I have had many, many experiences throughout my whole life, quite consistently...I will share a bit, though.

They have said many different things. It is tough to say what is literal and what is not. They themselves have always stressed to me, when I tried to get down to whether what they were saying was 'really true' or not, it's really not that important. They'd say, what do you think? And then when I answered, they'd say ok, and smile. This was in my dreams.

In an in-between state, 'hypnagogic,' a voice which claimed to be a higher intelligence of extra-terrestrial origin, explained to me that all individuals were really essences of energy, freely floating through the Universe. They manifest wherever it is that they must necessarily manifest, and this is not really particularly localized. 'He' said that life on Earth was no less 'Extra-Terrestrial' than life anywhere else, and therefore life of all sorts is as likely to arise on Earth as it is anywhere else.

In a period of time where these beings were teaching me in my dreams, and it began to seem that my reality and dream world were merging, they explained many things to me, and showed me many things. In some dreams, they said that they were letting me experience things which were to come in the real world ahead of time. In this reality, it would be literally like a dream, in which I could create anything, any experience, with my mind. They emphasized I could literally do ANYTHING, and should have fun with it. All the people in this reality were extremely friendly, but didn't seemingly talk to me much. When I tried to talk to them, they seemed surprised yet very happy, almost honored. The main people seemed to give the impression that they wanted me to be mostly left alone, so that I could learn the most.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1nf1del

It is called hyper-communication and is very real, Einstein used it!

undergroundhealthreporter.com...

I have heard that Einstein 'figured out' Relativity while in the hypnagogic state. I do not have a hard time believing this at all. In these deeper, almost sleep states, my mind enters into absolutely higher levels of functioning, if I can maintain awareness. I have also heard that many religious experiences, and alien contact experiences, have historically occurred in the hypnagogic states.
edit on 8-2-2013 by TheJourney because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Well, unfortunately, the theory of relativity was not even Einsteins to begin with, he was working in a patent office.

He didn't receive nobel prize for it as they knew it was not his. And so they gave him the nobel prize by stealing a Russian scientists research instead.

www.levashov.info...

I had to bring that up because so many spiritual things are given as Einsteins when that seems to be a cover up and not even true. We were being played by a team of Controllers who wanted Fossil Fuel dominance and buried Keely's, Tesla's, and Walter Russel's work, along with Dayton C. Miller's, for if we had gone that way, their advantage over humanity would have been forfitted, and free clean energy for the entire planet would emerge, so equality and abundance would occur.

Now this aside, thank you for sharing. These are the threads I enjoy the most, for it touches base with our soul's and journey and the team we have watching over as well.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Sounds like an OBE/NDE . I've never had an NDE but OBE's have been some of the most amazing experiences of my life. It genuinely can't be matched by anything else in reality. Pure freedom!

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 09:58 PM
link   
When 'you' are dying it means the manifestation of your spirit has to change to adapt to it's surroundings. Fear sets in when you confuse the spirit with the material body and can't see what is beyond, like not being able to tell which station comes next when you are on a train which you have no control over. Or you might believe the physical body dies and you experience pain but logically if the body is dead then there is no connection anymore so there's nothing that can tell the spirit about pain, let alone there's no energy in the body to produce any chemicals to alert the spirit to pain.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Wait, ill wright you back tomorrow. Ill try to tell you as much as you need to know about this topic.
edit on 12-2-2013 by Izak4K because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 03:58 AM
link   
First of all very nice story, while I was reading everything, lots of different experiences came through my mind. Let's begin with dreams. I am sure of my lucid dreaming has a true to it and there is no point in trying to prove, what I am about to tell.

Here it goes - Back in 2012, I had so many dreams that I can't even get my had around trying to understand them. I was told what I can do in this life and what must be done. I was explained who we are and where we are all from. That's where I began to meditate several times a week, only so I could speak/find the source, but that was only the beginning. As far as I can tell there are more than 4 creators and these are not aliens or angels. When I say 4 - I spoke to 4 of them. They are creators of everyone and everything. They block my mind when I try to go further/deeper. Everything else is very real to me. Sometimes while dreaming I ask different persons, why they are here when I know it's my dream. They look at me and say - It is not a dream. So where do I shift?

The other strange thing that happened to me is - one of my relatives recently passed away but I somehow knew it, so we went there. We came 15 minutes after he died. I've never seen a dead person before and as I felt sad I suddenly became so full of joy inside my heart. I closed my eyes and I could feel his presence all over the room. I felt his spirit and it was so young and innocent flying around all over the room, but could not leave. I greeted it from everyone, but it did not say anything back, just gave me a strong feeling that it is really happy.

OFF topic: Here is where it gets a bit hard, some days I receive a huge amount of energy, so I need to lay down and I am being told - it's for Mother Earth. I can only do it when I think of true love and loving/accepting everyone as they are. I would never tell this to anyone if I did not do it several times.

For a month ago I stopped doing everything, going through a ruff stage in my life, but I know I'll get over it. Can tell you a lot more, but trust me you don't/must not know everything. Some things are better left alone. There are things in this world that I can't even put into words. But I can tell you - We Are All One and everything we think changes the world around us. If you understand my poor eng"r"ish and want to know more, I'll be happy to try.

Wanted to add - keep doing what you do, it's helping you a lot.

Namaste.
edit on 13-2-2013 by Izak4K because: no reason

new topics

join