It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Austin Powers actor a suspect in death of cellmate

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 12:16 AM
link   
I stumbled across this while looking for a photo of the worst cellmate possible img search for another thread, happened to click on it because I was like thats the "Austin Powers henchman". Apparently he killed his sex offender cellmate.

Here's the even crazier part, he was in jail for a gang rape of a 19 yr old woman!!!!

It's an old story but wow, didn't ever hear about it til now.

A bit actor who appeared in the first Austin Powers film is suspected in the death of his cellmate at the California prison where he is serving a life sentence.

Son was convicted of one count of torture in August after his DNA linked him to the abduction of a then-19-year-old victim as she walked her dog near her apartment on Christmas Eve.

Son and a co-defendant, Santiago Lopez Gaitan, 40, drove the woman to Huntington Beach at gunpoint, where they raped her in the back of the car. They repeatedly threatened to kill her, hitting her with the pistol and telling her she was going to die.

The badly injured woman begged for her life, prosecutors said, and the two men released her naked and blindfolded with her own underwear.

Police collected DNA evidence, but couldn't match it to her attackers until Son was required to provide a DNA sample after he pleaded guilty to felony vandalism in 2008 and violated probation.

Son's co-defendant was sentenced to 17 years and four months in state prison after he pleaded guilty in January to five felonies, including kidnapping and sodomy by force in concert.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Sickening, May he rot!

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 12:29 AM
link   
thats bizzare story makes me wonder now how many actors have been convicted of crimes

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

Yeah I was thinking that too, who knows what all kinds of heinous # lesser known actors have done.

Remember the ugly Betty guy that lost his mind and flipped out and killed his mother with a sword?

join