It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why should I obey the law?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 08:32 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by XxNightAngelusxX

Perhaps... I don't believe in ANYTHING that has to do with God or spirituality unless I personally have felt or experienced it. There are a lot of mental traps in religion, just like there are in the main stream media and our general society on a whole.

I believe in God, yes.

The many ways in which God has been worshiped in the past? Not so much.

On another thread you went on and on about defending yourself for being a fundamentalist evangelical, now you're saying you're the opposite. Seriously, the stories and lies ruin any credibility you could ever hope to have.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by SproutKY

Perhaps... I don't believe in ANYTHING that has to do with God or spirituality unless I personally have felt or experienced it. There are a lot of mental traps in religion, just like there are in the main stream media and our general society on a whole.

I believe in God, yes.

The many ways in which God has been worshiped in the past? Not so much.

On another thread you went on and on about defending yourself for being a fundamentalist evangelical, now you're saying you're the opposite. Seriously, the stories and lies ruin any credibility you could ever hope to have.

I never claimed to be a "fundamentalist evangelical." Know why? I don't know what that is.

I have very strong, complicated beliefs in God. Anything I have expressed on this site is only further depth of those beliefs.

Outright lie. If you had contacted the police department they would have known who was in the area at the time and taken action concerning it.

You're just making up stories and seeking attention.

You're pretty bold to call me a liar when you know nothing about me.

It is NOT a lie. Keep your worthless, ignorant accusations to yourself. Your petty trolling has nothing to do with my original post.

I have never posted lies on ATS, unless it was misinformation that I thought was the truth. For example, on a "lost weight before TSHTF" thread of mine, I said that muscle gets eaten by the body before fat does when the body is in starvation mode. Now, however, I know its actually the other way around, because I read up on it. That's the closest I've come to lying.

You're calling me an attention seeker, yet the past five posts on this thread--and on a couple of my other threads--are from you.

Troll.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by XxNightAngelusxX

When someone lies, they always deny they are lying. I still call BS and attention getting on this along with your admission that you often don't know what you're talking about.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 08:05 AM
link   

When someone lies, they always deny they are lying. I still call BS and attention getting on this along with your admission that you often don't know what you're talking about.

Is it so crazy to thing I'm "denying" lying because... heh... I'm actually not lying?

If I am ever unsure of something, I am perfectly honest about it. I prefer it that everyone knows I'm still learning a lot of things, rather than lying and spreading misinformation.

My ability to admit when I may not be perfectly right isn't "not knowing what I'm talking about."

Its human. Get over it.

You can "call" whatever you wanna call. You're still wrong.

If you like, I can U2U the details of that car accident to you.

edit on 14-2-2013 by XxNightAngelusxX because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Is it so crazy to thing I'm "denying" lying because... heh... I'm actually not lying?

If I am ever unsure of something, I am perfectly honest about it. I prefer it that everyone knows I'm still learning a lot of things, rather than lying and spreading misinformation.

My ability to admit when I may not be perfectly right isn't "not knowing what I'm talking about."

Its human. Get over it.

Oh, you can U2U the details of the "car accident" but you couldn't be bothered to go down to the police station and report it??
Yeah, right, we all buy that

keep denying it, your lies are very transparent.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Its human. Get over it.

Oh, you can U2U the details of the "car accident" but you couldn't be bothered to go down to the police station and report it??
Yeah, right, we all buy that

keep denying it, your lies are very transparent.

I haven't lied about anything. The fact that you keep accusing me of lying while providing no proof or evidence, or even a plausible reason other than petty attention seeking (funny how you make that accusation, then start calling me a liar and trolling me in a heated way, a way that would attract attention) is, to the smart people, anyway, really making it apparent that you're trolling.

You're real big, sitting behind your computer and calling me a liar about something that mildly traumatized me. You wouldn't do that face to face.

Then again, that's how a lot of people get their jollies. Sitting safely behind a computer screen, typing away their useless judgments on other people whom they don't even know.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 06:01 AM
link   
You've changed your story at least four times in this thread alone.

If you choose to break the laws (the topic of the thread), then be ready to face the consequences. Nobody is going to defend you just because you don't understand the laws or just because you are "in a mood" and want to break them.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by SproutKY

You've changed your story at least four times in this thread alone.

When? Provide some examples.

Oh yeah... you can't. Because I haven't.

I'm totally prepared to face any consequences that come with my actions. Doesn't mean my actions are gonna change. My actions reflect my beliefs. That's all it is.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Seriously??

Are you just pretending to be totally clueless or is this actually for real? Seriously, nobody can actually really be like this can they??

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Seriously??

Are you just pretending to be totally clueless or is this actually for real? Seriously, nobody can actually really be like this can they??

^ Whining and trolling.

I've re-told the story a few times, because everyone was focusing on parts of the story involving my bb gun rather than the animal and questioning it. I never changed it.

And, once again, you've done nothing to prove me wrong and responded with your trolling.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Seriously??

^ Whining and trolling.

I've re-told the story a few times, because everyone was focusing on parts of the story involving my bb gun rather than the animal and questioning it. I never changed it.

And, once again, you've done nothing to prove me wrong and responded with your trolling.

You knew what the bb gun was, saw it, held it in your hands, fired it blindly into the woods. You have no idea whether the other "thing" was an animal, a person or just the wind. THAT is the problem.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 07:39 AM
link   

You knew what the bb gun was, saw it, held it in your hands, fired it blindly into the woods. You have no idea whether the other "thing" was an animal, a person or just the wind. THAT is the problem.

It was NOT a person. I've already explained... my sister and cousins and I are the only ones who use those woods for anything. We were nowhere near a trail, a house, anything. And, we had been there for an hour. If there was another person in the woods with us, we would have noticed a long time before hand.

Why are you going on about the bb gun? So you don't like how I handled the situation... boo hoo. We argued this out on the relevant thread, We made our points. Move on.

This thread has become nothing but irrelevant arguing now.

edit on 22-2-2013 by XxNightAngelusxX because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 07:12 AM
link   

It was NOT a person. I've already explained... my sister and cousins and I are the only ones who use those woods for anything. We were nowhere near a trail, a house, anything. And, we had been there for an hour. If there was another person in the woods with us, we would have noticed a long time before hand.

That's the thing, you don't know that. It could very well have been a person. If YOU can find the woods and go walking in them, anybody could do the same. Just because you, a bunch of kids, didn't think any other people were around does NOT mean they weren't there.

You are a child and are not aware of your surroundings. You said you didn't get a good look at whatever it was. You came on here to ask what it might be, you're asking people who essentially saw the same thing you did, NOTHING.

You are only allowed to have a bbgun and that's actually a good thing because if you had a real gun, you could have seriously injured or killed another person in your stupidity. If it wasn't a person, you could have injured yourself "firing blindly" into the woods. Your mishandling of something as simple as a bbgun shows you shouldn't be trusted with a real gun because you panic and fire blindly without even identifying your target, let alone being able to aim at it.

You have no idea what it was in the woods, you said so yourself. It could have been a person, it could have been a bear, it could have been a raccoon, it could have just been the wind. You didn't get a good look at anything but started running and shooting at it. The fact that all you had was a bb gun is the only saving grace in the whole thing.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 08:26 AM
link   

That's the thing, you don't know that. It could very well have been a person. If YOU can find the woods and go walking in them, anybody could do the same. Just because you, a bunch of kids, didn't think any other people were around does NOT mean they weren't there.

You are a child and are not aware of your surroundings. You said you didn't get a good look at whatever it was. You came on here to ask what it might be, you're asking people who essentially saw the same thing you did, NOTHING.

You are only allowed to have a bbgun and that's actually a good thing because if you had a real gun, you could have seriously injured or killed another person in your stupidity. If it wasn't a person, you could have injured yourself "firing blindly" into the woods. Your mishandling of something as simple as a bbgun shows you shouldn't be trusted with a real gun because you panic and fire blindly without even identifying your target, let alone being able to aim at it.

You have no idea what it was in the woods, you said so yourself. It could have been a person, it could have been a bear, it could have been a raccoon, it could have just been the wind. You didn't get a good look at anything but started running and shooting at it. The fact that all you had was a bb gun is the only saving grace in the whole thing.

[snipped]

I'm aware of my surroundings, simply because I LIVE here, currently. There was about a three percent chance of it being a person, and I decided to take that chance. If, by some odd chance, it WAS a person, so what? They would've gotten lightly nicked with a tiny bb pellet.

And for your information, I'm getting my first 12 gauge in about a day and a half. I'm "allowed" to have whatever I please. As of now, this is still the land of the free.

You are seriously over reacting, simply because you don't like my reaction to the situation. Like I said, we've argued our points, and it's over. Just hang it up.

edit on Sat Feb 23 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: We expect civility and decorum within all topics - Please Review This Link.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   
The next big headline out of TN:

Psychopath teen goes on shooting spree

or

Person killed because of misuse of 12 gauge gun in hands of a child

follow up on story: Child seen bragging about getting shotgun on the internet after blindly shooting in woods with bb gun. Nothing was done to prevent said child from becoming a danger to society. Authorities are presently investigating to file charges against parties who should have worked to prevent this tragedy given the knowledge they had of the situation.

edit on 23-2-2013 by SproutKY because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 04:05 AM
link   

The next big headline out of TN:

Psychopath teen goes on shooting spree

or

Person killed because of misuse of 12 gauge gun in hands of a child

follow up on story: Child seen bragging about getting shotgun on the internet after blindly shooting in woods with bb gun. Nothing was done to prevent said child from becoming a danger to society. Authorities are presently investigating to file charges against parties who should have worked to prevent this tragedy given the knowledge they had of the situation.

edit on 23-2-2013 by SproutKY because: (no reason given)

Yeah... you're funny. You're clever.

Scroll up. This page is nothing but you and I arguing our points. I would never shoot anyone if it wasn't for self defense. You can make all the ignorant accusations you want. I'm not gonna handle every situation the was anyone else wants me to. There's nothing you can do about it. Hang it up.

Mods, I think I'm being very civil.

I'm really glad someone like you isn't in a position of power. People would have their guns confiscated at the drop of a hat. Any time someone shoots a snake in their back yard, they'd be labeled a domestic terrorist or a mentally defective individual because it scared their neighbors...

God, this "Guns are evil!" crap is getting old... makes my stomach turn.

Do you have anything to say that isn't a repeat of something you've said already, or something actually relevant to this thread?

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   

It was NOT a person. I've already explained....

I'm aware of my surroundings, simply because I LIVE here, currently. There was about a three percent chance of it being a person, and I decided to take that chance.

OK, so first, it's NOT a person, then there's "about a three percent chance of it being a person"... go ahead and admit that you have no idea if it was or not and you shot at them. You do not deserve a real gun, you don't have the responsibility needed to own one or operate one.

Scroll up. This page is nothing but you and I arguing our points. I would never shoot anyone if it wasn't for self defense. You can make all the ignorant accusations you want. I'm not gonna handle every situation the was anyone else wants me to. There's nothing you can do about it. Hang it up.

You shot blindly into the woods, so yes, you would.

I don't think you are being truthful about the shotgun and that's actually a good thing. You do not need to own one because you would be dangerous to yourself and others and ruin it for those of us who are responsible with firearms.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   

I'm really glad someone like you isn't in a position of power. People would have their guns confiscated at the drop of a hat. Any time someone shoots a snake in their back yard, they'd be labeled a domestic terrorist or a mentally defective individual because it scared their neighbors...

God, this "Guns are evil!" crap is getting old... makes my stomach turn.

I said absolutely NOTHING about guns being evil. I just don't think YOU should be allowed to have one because YOU aren't responsible enough to own one. Big difference young lady.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 08:14 PM
link   

OK, so first, it's NOT a person, then there's "about a three percent chance of it being a person"... go ahead and admit that you have no idea if it was or not and you shot at them. You do not deserve a real gun, you don't have the responsibility needed to own one or operate one.

A three percent chance is a pretty safe number to assume with. Worst case scenario, someone gets nicked with a bb. You know nothing about how I would handle a real gun, so you have no right to make that ignorant claim.

You shot blindly into the woods, so yes, you would.

Ignorant statement. I shot into woods where no people were, with a bb gun. That's not the same as using a 12 gauge when someone is breaking into your home.

I don't think you are being truthful about the shotgun and that's actually a good thing. You do not need to own one because you would be dangerous to yourself and others and ruin it for those of us who are responsible with firearms.

Excessive whining and assumptions. It really doesn't matter if you believe me. I've got someone a town and a half away holding a 12 gauge for me until I can square him the rest of the money. Done deal.

Sucks if you don't like it.

I said absolutely NOTHING about guns being evil. I just don't think YOU should be allowed to have one because YOU aren't responsible enough to own one. Big difference young lady.

MORE whining and assumptions. Doesn't matter what you think.

The fact that you think ANYONE would be dumb enough to handle a real firearm the way they would a bb gun is totally ignorant, and shows you know little to nothing about guns, bb guns, shotguns, all guns.

Like I said a zillion times, we're far from the topic now, and you just won't hang it up.

So you don't like the way I handle guns. Big whoop. I'm still purchasing one. And, I still don't believe I have done anything wrong. Your whining on an online forum isn't going to change that, so why stick to the argument?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join