It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

15-year old genius invents fast and cheap way to detect cancer.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Although the award and announcement were madelast spring, I don't think you'll see the test out just yet -- he's got to find someone to produce it commercially. Luckily, he had advice from the scientist who worked with him to patent the device and process, which means he can get recompense from his idea rather than having it stolen by everyone.

I suspect they're doing followup testing in several countries to pave the way for it to be released as a medical diagnostic device throughout the world. It looks promising, but they really do have to run it by a number of clinical trials to prove that what he found wasn't a fluke.

Sadly, lots of things that look promising in early trials turn out to be flops (as those of you who follow this stuff know.)

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   
he is making to much noise that some people do not like hearing, and if he continues he will be turned down.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   
God bless this young man. He is surely under God's protection. No weapon fashion against him shall prosper. I encourage him to keep up with his good works. Who knows? Maybe he will be the one to come up with the cure for HIV/AIDs.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 08:36 PM
link   
According to the anti-vax shills, Big Pharma should have popped a bullet in his head and dumped his body in the Potomac by now. Yet instead they're doing the opposite.

So to all you anti-vaxxers: please explain to me why this young man hasn't been shut down by 'Big Pharma'. Why is he getting all the support, publicity and funding he needs? According to your worldview, this should not be possible!

edit on 23/5/13 by Sankari because: typo...

edit on 23/5/13 by Sankari because: typo...

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join