It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calif. seeks to adopt nation's toughest gun laws

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

"assault bullets" *LOL*

wow, that just shows how stupid they are.
i'm just at a loss for words on that one.

Gota get the good bullets, not the assault kind, those could kill a person.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ex_CT2
reply to post by RalagaNarHallas

We can only hope. However, I don't place much hope in our current Supreme Court either. It could take years to get there, though. You never know....

You're correct. Judge Roberts caved on a cut and dry tax issue in regards to Obamacare.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Ex_CT2

OP, like yourself, i live in Northern california, Bay Area. I heard this on the radio this morning and my mouth dropped. Scary part is, the DEMs hold the house, Senate and governor’s mansion with a full super majority. They will pass!

All these bills are crazy stupid. the one that stands out most is hallow points. Hallow points, when impacting an object, dissipate there energy almost instantly. I have only hollow points loaded in my .45 at home. If a person breaks into my house and I shoot and miss, that hollow point will stop at the wall and if not, it WILL stop at my neighbor exterior wall.

Now I can only have ball, so if I miss, it has the chance to kill innocent people. We have uneducated dictators passing bill that will kill more people!

Time to start digging holes and hidding my S*** from the state.

edit on 8-2-2013 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Lol, Ah Kalifornia, you never cease to amaze me! The one state that I have no intention of ever visiting gives me yet another reason on an already long list of reasons not to ever set foot in that backward ass state. The people that live there must really love having their freedoms trampled on because they vote these idiots back into office year after year.
Maybe when Kalifornia finally goes bankrupt and they can no longer hand out the welfare and financial aid checks things will change there, but I don't see that happening in the near future.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Oh my God! This is unreal.

I smell a revolution brewing.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by UnaChispa

Im just going to wait it out, everything will correct its self after the economy collapses and SHTF. Until then, Im hidding my stuff below ground, or just lose it all in a tragic boating accedent.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Also America needs to stop watching Sylvester Stallone. DONT watch his new movie.

He's always screamed gun control and everyone needs to be disarmed. Then he makes movies with guns and killing people to make his millions$$$$$..

SCREW Stallone....and bye bye California. Let's give it to CHINA.

$5 says Sylvester Stallone would move out of California if we gave it to China and they wouldn't let him own a gun.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 11:20 AM
link   
do you guys know if this means hand guns with detachable mags will be ban too?

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Ex_CT2

You just have to love Commiefornia

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Calif. seeks to adopt nation's toughest gun laws

All that will do is raise the crime rate. Only the criminals will have guns.
Law abiding citizens won't be able to protect themselves.

And considering the massive number of illegals who are in drug gangs in that state ....
It's a disaster in the making ...

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by camaro68ss

Originally posted by UnaChispa

Im just going to wait it out, everything will correct its self after the economy collapses and SHTF. Until then, Im hidding my stuff below ground, or just lose it all in a tragic boating accedent.

I'm planning on getting the hell out. This is the last place I want to be when SHTF.

Liberalism IS a mental disease, but the marxists in Sacramento have gone over the edge.

So long to the once most beautiful state, you were terrific before the liberal infestation.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Thank god I left Cali when I did, one of the reasons besides the sinking economy there, was the restrictive gun laws.

The rest of my family that remains in ca has already decided to leave by march. That's what's needed is mass exodus, deprive the state of tax dollars and starve the unamerican state gov of resources.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by camaro68ss
reply to post by Ex_CT2

OP, like yourself, i live in Northern california, Bay Area. I heard this on the radio this morning and my mouth dropped. Scary part is, the DEMs hold the house, Senate and governor’s mansion with a full super majority. They will pass!

All these bills are crazy stupid. the one that stands out most is hallow points. Hallow points, when impacting an object, dissipate there energy almost instantly. I have only hollow points loaded in my .45 at home. If a person breaks into my house and I shoot and miss, that hollow point will stop at the wall and if not, it WILL stop at my neighbor exterior wall.

Now I can only have ball, so if I miss, it has the chance to kill innocent people. We have uneducated dictators passing bill that will kill more people!

Time to start digging holes and hidding my S*** from the state.

I find the Hollow Point argument stupid also. FMJ will penetrate body armor and risks killing the neighbors in comparison to JHP. What I find completely idiotic is the removable magazine issue. They want us to freaking have to load one round at a time. It is like they want the criminals to permanently have the upper hand. Im trying hard to stay out of the gun control threads because it makes my blood boil but living in Cali like you I am watching this one closely.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by benrl
That's what's needed is mass exodus, deprive the state of tax dollars and starve the unamerican state gov of resources.

That's what is happening now. The tax base is fleeing and the takers and gimmes
out number the people putting in the system.

Hopefully the diseased mind set doesn't spread east.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Helious

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 08:31 PM
link   
As though Kalifornia wasn't dangerous enough already. I wonder how many gang members will follow the new laws.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Most of the state of calif is republican but the big cities with there very high Mexican American and weird liberal population are democrats.

I see another attempt to split the state into two states coming so that you will have republican and a democrat states.the rural and farm counties are getting p***ed at having there livelihood taken by the liberals

No water for the farmers and the banning of mining, ranching and logging in the rural counties.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 03:57 AM
link   
California has a lot of drive by shootings. Not by law abiding citizens who follow the current gun laws but by thugs who dont care about laws. California is stupid. Anyone who thinks tougher gun laws will stop crime by criminals who dont care are Stupid.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by zedVSzardoz

I wish to apologize to all the decent folk of Cali I may have carelessly grouped together with the ones I was actually addressing.

Apology accepted.

I guess

My interest for contributing was killed though
And not just you. All this ridiculous California bashing in general.

~Sincerely Nor Cal resident
edit on 9-2-2013 by Lucid Lunacy because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join