It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do reptilians want?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I think that the reptilians probably do not want anything to do with our world, rather than just to use it for a tool for their amusement. They probably could care less about the problems of human beings, or even if we live or die
. To them, we are just another inferior species.

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 02:30 PM
link   
its just like one of those things taht you hear and wish there would be something like a happy ending with all these super heroes who fight off the invaders. This stuff just pisses me off why don't these "reptilian" lizard people just buzz off.

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rifleman
This stuff just pisses me off why don't these "reptilian" lizard people just buzz off.

Laughed till I puked.

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I think everyone who uses these cliche reptilians stuff in their info is a debunker!These misinformation experts are sure doing their job right if half the ufo believers buy this theorie.The nasty evil green aliens are on the eve of taking control......and the freedom of the nobel and peacefull humans is at stake.
Half alien shapeshifting presidents taking power of the world, yeah blame it on the aliens they are the evil ones not like us godlike humans.

I think evolution and technologie goes hand in hand with wisdom and spirituality and the only ufo-expert that knows this all to well is stanton friedman.He knows that all theories about ETs that are negative are very questionable and in the interest of the debunkers and of the organisation that is covering up the ufo question.
If we dont even know who the enemy is here how are we ever going to win this battle for disclosure??

We have to be very critical of all info regarding this topic, i have seen so much theories are being added, mixed up and stirred very firmly so
many people cant see what is true and whats not.

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd
They want a nice hot rock to sun themselves on, reptiles of the appropriate gender to play with when they're interested in mating, and a suitable territory with lots of juicy bugs (unless they're crocs or komodo dragons and then they want larger prey.)

There's no such thing as "reptilian humans" or "shapeshifting saurians from outer space."

I was just about to say the EXACT same thing till i saw this!

Great minds think alike!

Oh you forgot , they want a good thermal gradient in captivity and the correct humidity!

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 09:29 PM
link   

its just like one of those things taht you hear and wish there would be something like a happy ending with all these super heroes who fight off the invaders. This stuff just pisses me off why don't these "reptilian" lizard people just buzz off.

Because most humans have no respect for lower lifeforms doesnt mean that aliens are the same in that respect.They are most probably alot wiser and spiritual more evolved than we are and will have respect for all lifeforms.
Fear is our smokescreen to see them for what they really are, namely evolved beings.

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by motionknight

Because most humans have no respect for lower lifeforms doesnt mean that aliens are the same in that respect.They are most probably alot wiser and spiritual more evolved than we are and will have respect for all lifeforms.
Fear is our smokescreen to see them for what they really are, namely evolved beings.

Funny as how they are abducting us and putting implants in us. Hmmm?! For Godsake even folklores in africa tells of a reptillian creature FROM SPACE that feeds off people's fear.

Why did they even know about SPACE TRAVEL so long ago that it appears in their folklores handed down from early generations of HUMAN KIND which is passed down to their shaman.

Zulu means people from the sky in the zulu culture.

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Arent the Reptilians supposed to be the evolved form of velocilrapters? Thats what I heard anyway. If they are not warlike and infact are spiritual then i think the reason we fear them is because of our fear of reptiles that we brought with us when we came down from the trees.

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 11:04 PM
link   
You just ain't worth your weight as a conspiracy nut until you know the "Reptilian Agenda".

So sit back and let uncle tin foil hat lay it down.

These ethereal velociraptors have evolved past need for a physical body. They are astral/ethereal/energy beings. And just like our physical bodies need physical "food" their energy bodies need energy "food". These guys have a strict pyramid structure to society. Like a giant corporation. The ones above prey on the weaker ones. The weaker ones prey on us. In fact, it has been said that the whole reptilian race is a pet for a higher race. Which makes us pet food.

Anyway, the pyramid structure creates negative energy. This is because in order to get to the top you HAVE to do it on the backs of others. There is no trust. There is no love for another. There is only love for oneself and all action goes towards advancing the self. This mental state stops the natural energy flow that each being possesses. So these guys require negative energy to remain alive. That's where we come in.

We are not as disconnected from our natural energy as thier race. We each get a fresh boost every night. So we can produce all manner of emotions. They cannot and that's why they have been described as emotionless. They no longer have the capacity. Nor could they spare the energy.

Knowing our natural gravitation back towards the source of our natural energy; situations, such as religions pitted against each other, will connect to that natural energy source and produce the desired food. In other words, going to church you will be instilled with fear (usually). Fear of hell, retribution, satan, non-believers, etc. (this goes with most religions, I'm just familiar with Christianity). Church not your thing? That's ok, there are many pyramid structures for you to train in. That way you know what to expect from living the reptialian way of life. Take your average corporation. Excellent learning environment. Military is even better.

Fear is not the only emotion and it certainly isn't the most delicious. Jealousy is good. Hate, spite, ill will, regret, horror, loathing, terror, violence, sexual violence, dread, panic, agitation, worry, hysteria, hypochondria, delusions of grandeur, savagery, war, discontent, heartlessness, uncompassionate, close-minded, and the list goes on and on and on.

The short answer to "What do reptilians want?" according to the given information is....

FOOD

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 11:43 PM
link   
why are all aliens like earth creatures???

lizards? humanoids?

lol
aliens would probably be more like weird unexplainable appearances
very frightening probably to meet one

but its appearance would be random
i doubt it would be similar to humans or reptiles or birds or anything like anything on earth
it would be really Alien

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
why are all aliens like earth creatures???

lizards? humanoids?

lol
aliens would probably be more like weird unexplainable appearances
very frightening probably to meet one

but its appearance would be random
i doubt it would be similar to humans or reptiles or birds or anything like anything on earth
it would be really Alien

Well said muzzelflash! For ufo nuts they have little imagination. how bout walking fish creatures evolved from flushed goldfish and living in the sewers, coming out at night to anal probe the populace?

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Perhaps earth is their home world and they are not reptiles but dinosaurs the Greys or some other aliens saved before the asteroid hit 65 million years ago. If any aliens came across earth from 300 million to 65 million years ago earth would have been a very interesting place to study. And im sure if they could get all the way here they would know a killer asteroid was coming long in advance. So perhaps they decided to save a few of these amazing creatures.

Give a Raptor 65 million years of evolution and they might have been smarter then us.Now they come back to the planet of their birth and see crazy monkeys running around every where ruining their planet.

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowHasNoSource
You just ain't worth your weight as a conspiracy nut until you know the "Reptilian Agenda".

These ethereal velociraptors have evolved past need for a physical body. They are astral/ethereal/energy beings. And just like our physical bodies need physical "food" their energy bodies need energy "food". These guys have a strict pyramid structure to society. Like a giant corporation. The ones above prey on the weaker ones. The weaker ones prey on us. In fact, it has been said that the whole reptilian race is a pet for a higher race. Which makes us pet food.

Anyway, the pyramid structure creates negative energy. This is because in order to get to the top you HAVE to do it on the backs of others. There is no trust. There is no love for another. There is only love for oneself and all action goes towards advancing the self. This mental state stops the natural energy flow that each being possesses. So these guys require negative energy to remain alive. That's where we come in.

We are not as disconnected from our natural energy as thier race. We each get a fresh boost every night. So we can produce all manner of emotions. They cannot and that's why they have been described as emotionless. They no longer have the capacity. Nor could they spare the energy.

Knowing our natural gravitation back towards the source of our natural energy; situations, such as religions pitted against each other, will connect to that natural energy source and produce the desired food. In other words, going to church you will be instilled with fear (usually). Fear of hell, retribution, satan, non-believers, etc. (this goes with most religions, I'm just familiar with Christianity). Church not your thing? That's ok, there are many pyramid structures for you to train in. That way you know what to expect from living the reptialian way of life. Take your average corporation. Excellent learning environment. Military is even better.

Fear is not the only emotion and it certainly isn't the most delicious. Jealousy is good. Hate, spite, ill will, regret, horror, loathing, terror, violence, sexual violence, dread, panic, agitation, worry, hysteria, hypochondria, delusions of grandeur, savagery, war, discontent, heartlessness, uncompassionate, close-minded, and the list goes on and on and on.

The short answer to "What do reptilians want?" according to the given information is....

FOOD

I think you have these supposed reptilians really confused with us humans.
We have the choice to become ourselves more positive or negative.
I think this reptilian issue is really a metaphor to describe our ego and all the negative affiliations.

Where is the proof of these reptilians excisting other than some shapeshifting witnesses?and mentioned reptilian gods in some ancient cultures.That is supposidly info to create of fantastic kind of theories about reptillians taking over this country??some relgious beliefs mixed with ancient info and voila!

I have read alot about reptilians but it just doesnt cut it.
And its very disturbing that many people are defending their beliefs about reptillians as if they are defending their own lives and in a few occasions getting offensive too.

I think this is smokescreen layed layed down by misinformationists to devide us truthseekers.

its a shame....

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowXIX
Perhaps earth is their home world and they are not reptiles but dinosaurs the Greys or some other aliens saved before the asteroid hit 65 million years ago. If any aliens came across earth from 300 million to 65 million years ago earth would have been a very interesting place to study. And im sure if they could get all the way here they would know a killer asteroid was coming long in advance. So perhaps they decided to save a few of these amazing creatures.

Give a Raptor 65 million years of evolution and they might have been smarter then us.Now they come back to the planet of their birth and see crazy monkeys running around every where ruining their planet.

you are the proof that our imaginations have no limits

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 09:03 AM
link   
The Reptilians, if they exist, are probably coming to earth, as is said before, to see the prospects of a giant human/monkey cattle farm. We see ourselves as the dominant race on earth because we are the most intelligent here. But, think about how a new even more intelligent species would think if they saw us? They probably think," There are alot of them, they reproduce quickly; They would be a perfect source of food." That is my opinion on what they see.

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowHasNoSource

FOOD

I think you have these supposed reptilians really confused with us humans.
We have the choice to become ourselves more positive or negative.
I think this reptilian issue is really a metaphor to describe our ego and all the negative affiliations.

Where is the proof of these reptilians excisting other than some shapeshifting witnesses?and mentioned reptilian gods in some ancient cultures.That is supposidly info to create of fantastic kind of theories about reptillians taking over this country??some relgious beliefs mixed with ancient info and voila!

I have read alot about reptilians but it just doesnt cut it.
And its very disturbing that many people are defending their beliefs about reptillians as if they are defending their own lives and in a few occasions getting offensive too.

I think this is smokescreen layed layed down by misinformationists to devide us truthseekers.

its a shame....

I certainly hope your statements aren't directed towards my post. I was simply giving the synopsis of the "Reptilian Agenda" as I too have read quite a bit that has been written. I do not believe it as there is not definitive proof. Nor do I believe any of the New Age stuff. It is enjoyable to the imagination, however. I take the same mindset with everything. I entertain such thoughts to exercise the imagination. I don't believe in any religion, cult, political system, organization or movement. There are good and bad elements in everything.

I would use the satellite metaphor. If the satellite (rock or whatever) gets a certain distance to a larger celestial body it can use the gravity to project itself farther and faster than it could without that large body. If the satellite gets too close to the large object it will get stuck in orbit or even fall to the surface and "join" the larger body. I prefer using these large bodies (religion, conspiracy movement, cults, political systems, etc.) to project myself farther and faster than I could without them.

Going deeper into what you said why doesn't it "cut it"? Certainly, there is no actual proof but if the universe is infinite and time is eternal how can this "idea" not be possible within those parameters?

Take gravity. We can't see gravity. Everyone assumes it's there because an apple hits a guys head a long time ago. But what if gravity is just the effect of a very large electro-magnetic field? We know how magnets work. Now picture the earth as bar magnet and picture yourself as an iron filing stuck to the bar magnet. Iron? What is a component of human blood? And "The plasma electrolytes include sodium, potassium, magnesium, calcium, bicarbonate, chloride, sulfate, and phosphate ions." Source

My point is we don't have a wide enough vantage point to confirm or deny most conspiracies. Due to this I can neither believe nor outright refute anything no matter how bizarre. I do not agree with believers or skeptics. I see both mindsets as being closed.

Another quick analogy. Could humans breed and eat cattle without them knowing we are doing it? I do think we have the technology. And I don't think they are aware enough or have the vantage point to see. They see the pasture and "the place where no cows return from" as their complete life.

The probability that giant basketballs will strike the planet and cause an extinction level event are astronomically low. But is it wrong for a mind to be able to think about it? Must there be overwhelming gravity from the Status Quo whenever some hairbrained idea surfaces (like the world being round)?

Divisions amoungst truthseekers are their own fault. Divide and Conquer works because it's allowed to work. Believers vs Skeptics is just another division line. The line is crystal clear here on ATS. I'm the blur. The gray area. I entertain the abstract to see how it fits. I entertain the facts against to see how they fit. There cannot be an absolute answer. Occam's(sp) Razor is not always right. And circumstantial evidence is not enough.

Be Grey. Be a blur. Cure the division lines. Or just become another brick in the wall.

Edit: missed a word

[edit on 12-1-2004 by ShadowHasNoSource]

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I think they want to see a Greatest American Hero reunion show.

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Going deeper into what you said why doesn't it "cut it"? Certainly, there is no actual proof but if the universe is infinite and time is eternal how can this "idea" not be possible within those parameters?

I know what you are trying to say but i have a very good intuition and a sense for reality.Im not unigue in this regard cause its a matter of being aware the illusions that we are covered in.
The first illusion is our own illusion, our own personality that makes how we perceive one self and the world arround us.
The second illusion is existence itself and our inadeqacy to see it for what it really is.
The third illusion is the society/envirement.

All three effect each other and so creates a unique soup of of all three.

They are all illusions because we only see fragments what we call objectivity while even these fragments arent really objective because of our first illusion.

Who is aware of this will be able to filter much more easilly what is genuine and whats not.That is the trick for powerfull intuition that becomes more powerfull everyday if u are and stay aware of the illusions covering our lives.

Hope you can grasp it

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 10:31 PM
link   

I know what you are trying to say but i have a very good intuition and a sense for reality.Im not unigue in this regard cause its a matter of being aware the illusions that we are covered in.
The first illusion is our own illusion, our own personality that makes how we perceive one self and the world arround us.
The second illusion is existence itself and our inadeqacy to see it for what it really is.
The third illusion is the society/envirement.

All three effect each other and so creates a unique soup of of all three.

They are all illusions because we only see fragments what we call objectivity while even these fragments arent really objective because of our first illusion.

Who is aware of this will be able to filter much more easilly what is genuine and whats not.That is the trick for powerfull intuition that becomes more powerfull everyday if u are and stay aware of the illusions covering our lives.

Hope you can grasp it

This is a nice little sub-discussion. I do understand where you are coming from. And I agree that the intuition is required to sort thru the crap we are fed. Objectivity is also an important ingredient. That is why I keep the alien material in the "possibilities" quadrant of my mind. In sub-sector "remote".

Evil geckos and their cheap insurance rates aside, there does seem to be circumstantial evidence for conscious manipulation of humanity at large. I still have trouble seeing these moronic leaders of the world being able to manipulate over such a long period of time. We've been in 2,000 years of perpetual war. Is there just some all pervading evil that infects mankind that I don't know about? Almost everyone I've met is inherently good. They may be self-centered but they don't walk all over people to become successful. So how can our evolved race still take part in genocide, war and torture? When you look at the last 2,000 years as objectively as possible it makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. Where exactly did these religions come from because those are the root of all evil? Who did Abraham actually talk to? Who told the Jews they were the chosen race? If heaven is a spiritual domain what use would there be for "streets of gold" or "72 virgins"? Wookies don't live on Endor, it just doesn't make sense (gratuitous non sequitur).

And this is why I cannot believe nor refute NWO and/or Alien claims. There are just too many things that don't make sense. Earth is the insane asylum of the galaxy I'm sure of it.

For instance, what use is an ego? Seriously, what purpose does it serve.

Pride, what do you gain from it? A feeling? Kinda redundant?

Why are many people incapable of seeing another side to a sitution? Are they unable to visualize how the other person arrived at their conclusion? If one brain can do it another one can.

Why do people automatically accept everything they are told when they are young? And when they get older why do they disregard anything that goes against what they were taught when they were younger?

Why do people seem to enjoy the feeling of being a victim?

Why is there an opposite to everything I've said so far?

Why do some people believe in aliens and some don't? Why aren't there more people that just see the possibility and accept the vagueness of the situation?

Why do people see their opinions as being concrete when the very nature of opinions is they are not concrete? Ego? Ego's sense of self?

Why doesn't half the population of the U.S. march on Washington and force change if that's what they want? Do they think some 100,000,000 people wouldn't make a difference? Why do humans accept their fate? Divide and conquer? Each human feels alone? Where does the feelings of helplessness come from? Thoughts?

Why can't most people think past their own lives unless something outside affects them? Laziness? Indifference?

Why do women use sex to get emotional feedback from men?

Why do men use emotional feedback to get sex from women?

Why isn't love free?

Why do people hate America? Do they not realize that the U.S. is probably the only country with at least one person from every country on the planet?

Why do people label and compartmentalize themselves and others?

Why do the high priced super-bowl ads only get played during the super-bowl while the rest of the year we get to watch the dumbest pre-kindergarten ads their resident monkey could think up?

Ok, I'm bored now. Moving on...

Edit: Quotes messed up

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 07:45 AM
link   
The answer to ur questions are really quite simple:

They are archetypes of the 3dimensional laws we live in, we just are not evolved enough to know where they are for a what they do precisely.
Evolving has to with gradually becoming aware of one self and the ones envirement.

And yes it is and has been religion in my eyes that has stagneted our growth in that sense, i you know that the greeks before religion had a sophisticated culture and where more aware of themselves then we are 2500 years later!

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join