It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do reptilians want?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Why do the reptilians visit? I've read things from 'they're emotionless and just performing science experiments' to being pretty sinister. I remember reading somewhere (I can't remember where) that a family came close to what appeared to be a reptilian. The next day the went to the hospital and were treated with what seemed to be mustard gas poisioning. I ask this because the UFO I saw as a kid was similar to what I see described as a reptilian craft.

[edit on 29-10-2004 by BillyD]

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 04:49 PM
link   
They want the surface of this planet back, and they intend on getting it back by tricking humanity into killing itself off.

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 04:54 PM
link   
better insurance rates

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by All Seeing Eye
They want the surface of this planet back, and they intend on getting it back by tricking humanity into killing itself off.

We would probly take as much as existance back into hell with us

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 05:00 PM
link   
They are studying the micro economics of farming, exporting and canning humans for Alien consumption.
We are an extremly good source of protien.....

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 05:00 PM
link   
They just want to join the Masons and snack on the occasional baby

If you want more just ask ANY world leader EVERYONE is a lizard

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 05:14 PM
link   
A warm rock and some sleepy time under the sun, like any other lizard. Or nudist. Bah, same thing.

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 06:01 PM
link   
with all the people that go missing every year you would think they would participate in the abducting people just so they can eat them for protein.

You also think that it would be better if we lived on the surface with them so they could get easier access if they wanted to eat us.

George bush is apparantly a reptilian, how come he hasn't been seen eating anybody if people are a huge source of protein? Is that he lives on a ranch?
does he have livestock on his ranch .. so many questions.

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 08:36 PM
link   
my guess would be an army from what i know of lizard alien conspiracy... though i must say i dont really believe in the lizards so much.

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I to am vary skeptical. These, "reptilians" sound like prety harsh creatures with a vary bad temper. Why would they want to kill humans, don't cows offer more...

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by faddinglight
I to am vary skeptical. These, "reptilians" sound like prety harsh creatures with a vary bad temper. Why would they want to kill humans, don't cows offer more...

I'd think so anyway, they do make those new york stakes and fillets taste quite yummy...

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 09:57 PM
link   

They're sure doing a good job.

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by All Seeing Eye
but why they don't attack us in the first place??
they have a more advance tech.....so why don't come out of the ground and kill all of us?
i think that's more easy for them, and i''ll take less time than tricking the humanity

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 07:06 AM
link   
because they don't exist.

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 07:24 AM
link   
They want a nice hot rock to sun themselves on, reptiles of the appropriate gender to play with when they're interested in mating, and a suitable territory with lots of juicy bugs (unless they're crocs or komodo dragons and then they want larger prey.)

There's no such thing as "reptilian humans" or "shapeshifting saurians from outer space."

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I think they want us to use proper punctuation and capitalization

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Byrd, how can one be so confident that there are no such things as shapeshifters?
There are tons of creaturs in our own oceans near the antartic which we are just discovering...
How do we know what lies in the stars beyond? Just because we have not seen them doesnt necessarily say they dont exist...and I agree, that it doesnt mean that they do...they can be elphant shape shifters...or nothing...but the universe is quite exciting...you never know what might pop up on your doorstep!

Gods peace

dAlen

[edit on 30-10-2004 by dAlen]

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by dAlen
Byrd, how can one be so confident that there are no such things as shapeshifters?
There are tons of creaturs in our own oceans near the antartic which we are just discovering...
How do we know what lies in the stars beyond? Just because we have not seen them doesnt necessarily say they dont exist...and I agree, that it doesnt mean that they do...they can be elphant shape shifters...or nothing...but the universe is quite exciting...you never know what might pop up on your doorstep!

Gods peace

dAlen

[edit on 30-10-2004 by dAlen]

they can be werewolves or wererats too

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 03:57 AM
link   
I would like some proof or evidence of the exostence of reptilains.

But assuming they do exist I am going to say my opinion is that after the Greys were cloned and cloned and cloned....ect they began to get dilluted extreme cases where the cloneing has gone way too far may result in a reptillin like apearance.

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 12:08 PM
link   

they can be werewolves or wererats too

...so thats what I have been seeing scuttleing quickly over the garbage cans...wererats!

<<   2  3 >>

join