It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jim Marrs New Book

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 09:23 PM
link   
The latest book by Jim Marrs will be releasted on February 26th at Amazon.

It is titled "Our Oculted History" and looks like another "bellringer" by one of my favourite authors.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by downunderET

Jim Marrs, one of the last credible investigators and authors on high strangeness subjects!

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Cant wait for it. His book Alien Agenda is one of my all-time favorite reads. Jim, IMHO, is one of the last great investigators.
edit on 7-2-2013 by IamAbeliever because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Never read his stuff, but after reading these few short replies I will be looking at the local library for his work.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 11:30 PM
link   
.. I've began ordering books by Jim Marrs and others online from Amazon.com. I'm picking up an order in town tomorrow that includes "The Trillion Dollar Conspiracy" By Mr Marrs.... I'm getting tired of my lap top and having a renewed interest in books... I try to by hardback 1st prints since having bought a book for $73 in December that is now valued at $389. I may be on my way to an interesting new business venture.
edit on 14-2-2013 by hypervigilant because: to add clarity

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Jim Marrs is my favourite author of all time.

I'm a bit late to this party but I thought i'd create a thread about his new book.
Looks like you beat me to it!

I'm currently half way through 'Our Occulted History' and like all of Jim's work, i'm hooked.

It would be nice to see Jim come back to ats sometime.

I thought I would give this thread a bump for those who missed it.

top topics

join