ATS is not IPad friendly.......!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I,find I am using my iPad more each day than my laptop...

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I actually like ATS a lot on the iPad. But then again I use it more for reading and short posts than other stuff. But I'm looking forward to seeing how it changes with the new layout.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 01:58 AM
link   
ATS is good. I have seen a lot of posts that are great eye-openers. On the other end, iPad also has its merits. It's just that in a democracy, there will always be another side of the same story. It doesn't mean it's not true.

It's just perhaps someone is looking at a different vintage point. And there goes the friction.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 05:05 AM
link   
reply to post by scotsdavy1

Greetings.

Pages reloading randomly is one thing that really bugs me. I'll have a half written post and be on another tab for whatever reason, tab back and noooooo!!

Oh and pop up ads, they totally screw up the page sometimes.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by AlphaHawk

I use Mercury browser with mine now and don't get bothered with any adverts at all now. I now find its easy to navigate here than it was before.....

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I have no issue using my iPad to look at ATS, reply to threads, start new ones etc
As a matter of fact, I'm on my iPad now

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   
My pm messages won't work from my iPad a lot now. I've updated. I sign in and out. Then when I press a message, the whole screen goes blank. Then I will get on a laptop and the messages are fine.

This is starting to become annoying and frustrating...
-nat

new topics
top topics

<< 1   >>

join