It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ultimate Enlightenment Explanation & "How To" Discussion

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by SynchronousSnake
Call me crazy but heres what i observe from my point of view: See....to entrap the true Observer/Awareness/Pure Subject in this material illusory reality even further. The illusion of this type of enlightenment is the egos fail safe to entrap the observer because the body cannot live without it.and to hold on to it gives the illusion that the observer has gained control which is false. The ego is ultimately your nemesis. And it's no push over and I anticipate would be on par with the observers intelligence and like any master of subterfuge would imply such a tactic to prevent true enlightenment and freedom from this false reality,As they say All is not what it seems in wonderland Your own worst enemy and gate keeper to freedom of material reality is right under your nose

the mind/body/ego is like a parasite feeding off the observer. The soul.True enlightenment is the knowledge that the real you The observer. If that is what you truly believe exists, is a hostage. A prisoner of the body/mind/ego.

only that it is not just "The Knowledge" alone. Enlightenment is a physical process. when experienced one's mind and body is literally and visibly seen and felt to be filled with light. and all the foundation of existence is revealed to you.

having the knowledge is one thing. actually attaining the goal via meditation is another!

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by filledcup

Enlightenment a physical process? No by definition it's spiritual...please try again. You just proved my point per say though With that response

Even with illusory defeat of the ego a enlightened observer will still sense something more. The knowledge of prior existence should be more then enough proof of this prison the ego, not just on a individual basis has constructed but as a species wide operating system.

Maybe if i put it this way. Think of it like in the matrix when neo realized he could sense the squidies and see smith in the "real world" even after bring blinded as if coming to the realization that there was still something beyond this real world too gaining the ability to "see" light again.
edit on 7-7-2013 by SynchronousSnake because: Added to post

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Enlightenment a physical process? No by definition it's spiritual...please try again. You just proved my point per say though With that response

Even with illusory defeat of the ego a enlightened observer will still sense something more. The knowledge of prior existence should be more then enough proof of this prison the ego, not just on a individual basis has constructed but as a species wide operating system.

Maybe if i put it this way. Think of it like in the matrix when neo realized he could sense the squidies and see smith in the "real world" even after bring blinded as if coming to the realization that there was still something beyond this real world too gaining the ability to "see" light again.
edit on 7-7-2013 by SynchronousSnake because: Added to post

your understanding is incomplete. it is a physical process in that it is observed and 'Felt' by the body. The spirit tho invisible has a physical attribute of touch which can be felt within the body. this physical touch is guided in meditation by will and is known as chi. it is not just and imaginary and unfelt force. when the body is first subject to spiritual awakening a physical process ensues which shift's that person's perception into the spiritual realm while awake. they see and experience the pouring of energy into them. once again this process is 'felt' physically and witnessed visually.

furthermore, the spiritual essence now being 'felt' by the intiate is manipulatable by thought in meditation where this force is guided thru the chakras. the kundalini force which rises within one upon gaining enlightenment is also felt as a serpent-like force coiled at the base of the spine. it is also physically felt when untangling it in meditation or moving it around in expansion or contraction. the forces are physically felt within the body. the kundalini also continues after the awakening to make genetic changes which can manifest in physical ways.

i am a spiritual guru having attained samadhi several years ago. i am not guessing.

edit on 7-7-2013 by filledcup because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Oh please.not guessing?typical chained by ego blinded by the false light response. We are all and all have been guessing here since the dawn of time. Budda himself claimed not to have any answers.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Oh please.not guessing?typical chained by ego blinded by the false light response. We are all and all have been guessing here since the dawn of time. Budda himself claimed not to have any answers.

suit yourself. i told you the truth. it cheats me none if you dont believe me.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Do not assume I look for a belief. To commit to such would be folly for a observer.

You've imputed no truth of any kind that hasn't been touted by every other self professed spiritual guru or gave anything of meaning to believe in other then trying to convince me that enlightenment is a physical feeling... So great you get all tingly and jazz when you meditate and it strokes your ego into thinking you're riding the entire world of evil... Good on ya... Trust me "I" am not the confused one here go back and read my posts again.theres more then meets the eye in my posts and to this reality and you are missing the message entirely which is what I expected anyways. "The snakes will keep their secrets from the blind"
edit on 7-7-2013 by SynchronousSnake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 10:50 PM
link   

you are indeed worthy of writing books on this topic if this is all of your true understanding.or perhaps you have also attained the light! Either way this was very well done and all very true! This is to a future race of enlightened human beings. Believe! it is True! Realize the self of your immortal soul and you will be free! And that's not a metaphor!

Thank you Brother. It is very humbling to read such a reply. Everything I have written, has been through direct experience and I remember also pre-existing as a drop of Awareness, being asked to come here and help. I understand the stuff in this thread and resources will only touch .01% of the population.....but they may be the spark that kicks it all off.

I also used to think: "what's the point? people are more interested in arguing about religion instead of seeing for themselves what is within them." But I remember being shown in pre-existence that everything is connected like an infinite tapestry. 1 single sneeze, a hug, a phone call to see how someone is doing effects the whole existence.

Just the other day I read of a young man on his way to commit suicide, and then a stranger smiled at him. That smile was enough to change his mind about suicide. Also look at Snowden. 1 man who has changed the world!!!
________
reply to post by SynchronousSnake

Yes it is physical as well. The whole body begins to change. There are channels within that begin to open and become unblocked. The body itself becomes lighter, more sensitive to the slightest changes in air pressure, weather, empathy, energy, etc. There is also the Incorruptible saints bodies that are part of Xtian/Catholic tradition and can also be found in Buddhism, Kashmir Shaivism, Mystical Hinduism, etc
Pics of the Incorruptable Saint Bodies yet to decay

Not that he didn't have the answers, but that he doubted Enlightenment was possible to teach, when it was beyond all words and concepts. Eventually he agreed and laid out a whole system for others to follow, saying that a person should (paraphrased) "See if what he says is true, and not to take his word for it."

His own method to Enlightenment, is Anapanasati. Awareness of the Breath itself, while ignoring all other phenomenon. 7 months under the Bodhi tree, and BOOM, it happened.

Thing is, the Ananpanasati method has built in safe guards against continued illusion, in that everything is ignored and let go off (body, mind, thoughts, arisings and fallings away) except the breath. What this does is, it strengthens Awareness and Concentration to the point that eventually, Awareness folows the breath, and ends up dropping into the Source of awareness in the Chest (which the ends up being everywhere all at once).

Another fool proof method with safe guards against further illusion is the path of Unknowing all things. You Unknow yourself, body, mind, thoughts, labels, name, culture, religion, etc ....and rest in that space of Unknowing. Eventually Awareness again drops into the Source while having the additional benefit of having unknown all illusion....

There is no guess work anymore. These are tried and true blueprints. I started out as a hard core atheist and my whole premise was punked out when I was told Enlightenment/God/Source can be experienced and there are various blueprints there. I looked, I found.......never the same since then....

Even with illusory defeat of the ego a enlightened observer will still sense something more.

There is an eventual Absolute end point. No more after that.

Awareness expands beyond the head creating the Halo effect, simultaneously merging with Source and being everywhere/nowhere at once, while also rooted in an Absolute that is prior to all things. The Absolute Ground of Being. Once these 3 happen. That's it. You're done.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by dominicus

excellent my friend! my method also began or should i say really got rolling with breathing control awareness. u have described it very well. the energy wells up in the chest, heart rate and breathing is significantly lowered over time. that part took me about 2 years. sort of like when ppl are falling asleep and realize they arent breathing deeply and that triggers them to start breathing heavier. i had to learn the ability to maintain this lowered breathing and make it an inherent and natural breathing in my everyday activities. i had not even known buddha used this method as i was guided by the Holy Spirit in my quest to find truth about man's existence, purpose and potential. i only understood that what i experienced had a name.. samadhi.. after it happened and went into my ancient and spiritual library for answers. which now reading.. all of a sudden started to make sense. everything i was struggling to understand before.. paragraphs i had read that had boggled my mind became clear as day.

indeed it is a very low percentage that will take our words seriously enough to practice seriously. some are going to discover, while others are trapped in low expressions such as 'envy'^. judging others and their achievements and claims by the failings in their own heart. worst are the ones who think they know it all and have no idea what their talking about. as tho the bluffs they constitute among their friends can in any way compete with the knowledge of someone truly attained.

fact is we are in an upsurgence of truth. more will find this knowledge. and through our work and testimony will invest more asuredly in it to discover the truth which is 'in themselves'. so unless inside them is full of lies i dont see how we could be dealing with a false light. we actually see the light with our eyes. it's not an imaginative thing so again cant be false.

but believe what they will. it is their loss as we are here to tell them all they need to know and answer all the questions that have made mysticism seem like a mystery for so long. but it is no mystery to me. once a diligent young seeker. i no longer seek and am at peace.

keep doing the Great Work! it is indeed great! in the end, it is not like noone told them the truth. it was there laid bare and offered for free. so if they will not have it they have noone but their own poor ego driven judgement to blame.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 07:51 AM
link   
I don't really do the star and flag thing, but if I did this thread would get both. Interesting stuff, OP!

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   
What an amazing thread!
Your information has been most enlightening; star and flag!
Nugget

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   

nugget1
What an amazing thread!
Your information has been most enlightening; star and flag!
Nugget

Thanks.
Here's another super fast method that many are reporting takes them roughly from 15-30 days (all day long practice of course) to get to the beginning of Enlightenment:

Enlightenment in 15-30 days, an Extremely Fast Method!!!!!

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 05:29 AM
link   
That is really cool. I have been meditating for few months with the help of a teacher who is guiding me.

I have got to the point where i really feel my third eye, feeling the energy as described in the pictures.... I am at a point where i have huge pressure in the heart chakra.

Am i close to open the heart chakra or similar to what is described here?

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   

StarBoy
That is really cool. I have been meditating for few months with the help of a teacher who is guiding me.

I have got to the point where i really feel my third eye, feeling the energy as described in the pictures.... I am at a point where i have huge pressure in the heart chakra.

Am i close to open the heart chakra or similar to what is described here?

Yes, you're close. Keep going. There will be soreness, and light, bliss, etc.

Just keep going and break into it

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Thanks for a great job in exposing the process, it reminds me of the terminator who in the end decides its better to terminate himself!

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 01:46 AM
link   

thanks for your posts, you def got a subscribe from me. i studied many diff religions in my life, but Buddhism resonated with me the most. your posts are a refresher to me along with some great info i did not know. Buddhism def changed my life. the past few years i strayed from alot of techniques, but one thing that has always stuck with me is negative thoughts are a waste, and i dont waste my energy on that anymore.

i was just talking today how i want to get back into it so kinda weird how i stumbled upon your posts today.

i do have a question though. i read in one of my buddist books that the strict buddhists do not in dancing. i or my ego loves to dance...but for me dancing is a spiritual thing and almost like a form of meditation, my body totally gets into it and its a release for me and makes me forget about things all other things. is this something i have to deny myself because i love it? i cant lf giving up music either.

with everything i read from you i think these practices will do wonders for my anxiety, im def going to keep an eye on your threads and come back to them for refreshers.

i also have a very close friend to went to india and experienced alot of the things you did. he found a great teacher, was in solitude doing meditation a while. he helps me sometimes but lives too far away to be a teacher and where i live theres no monosteries or any places i can go to also get the help from a teacher, so basically i learned and practiced everything from books i read and the things my friend taught me, so again i thank you for your posts so i can start getting back into this.

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 07:32 AM
link   
I"m reading this older thread and thought it was really interesting, so I"m doing a shameless *bump* and bringing it forward for the newer folks to see.
Lots of good info. Thanks for posting it.

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: dominicus

you have not enlightened me satisfactorily your illustrations are annoying too

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: HeyAmigo
a reply to: dominicus

you have not enlightened me satisfactorily your illustrations are annoying too

A lot people hate when it's cold outside, and are annoyed by it, but the cold in itself is still true, and inherently neutral, as an intrinsic aspect of the Isness of all things. The only unsatisfactoriness and annoyance, is in your own head

edit on 17-12-2014 by dominicus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 01:43 AM
link   
bookmarked for latter read, thanks

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Death will be the enlightenment of the counsious spirit ego.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join