It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Daniel's Last Vision

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 04:14 PM
link   
This may be of interest to some of the members.

Daniel's Last Vision has been interpreted as being fulfilled in the events surrounding Antiochus.

I have shown that this is a mistake and that there is a very detailed and precise fulfillment of the Vision - word for word - in modern events.

The article is much to long for posting here, but I will provide the URL and a Brief summary. The importance of this is that it proves the reliability of the Word of God in predicting the future and thus we can trust the remainder of the vision to be an accurate account of the things that will shortly come to pass.

tenlosttribes.lbgo.com...

The vision specifically states that it concerns current events in "the latter days" and "the end of years", which the angel then describes as "many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall increase" which is a perfect description of the end of the Middle Ages and the beginning of the Modern era with its dramatic increase in knowledge and global travel.

The Kings Daughter of the South that ended up ruling Egypt with "the power of the arm" is actually Shagar Al-Durr (not Cleopatra) who ruled Egypt for 80 days.

A Branch of her roots was Baybar who, when he "came into his Kingdom" was considered greater than Saladin.

The sons that were stirred up is refering to the Civil Wars of the Ottomon Empire which were, literally, fought between the sons for who would become the ruler.

One shall surely come is refering to Tamerlane, during these very wars, waltzing through that area.

The Robbers of your people was fulfilled by Shabbati Tzvi who claimed to be Messiah and had followers all throughout the Jewish World.

He that came against the Ottomons is actually a reference to Napolean, who conquored Continental Europe in an effort to enforce a blockade "against the isles" of Britain.

The Glorious Land was actually "consumed" by Napolean and his troops on the march back to Egypt and I provide a direct quote for proof on this.

The Prince that caused Napolean to "Stumble" at his first abdication, and "fall" at his second was Wellington.

Then Napoleon was exiled on an obscure Island and buried in an unmarked grave which the Vision describes as "not be found."

Now, this is just some of the details of the fulfillment of the Prophecy, and if you look at the article you will see that all the various descriptions are perfectly fulfilled in modern times.

I also provide a breakdown of how I think the remainder of the vision will be fulfilled for what it may be worth to anyone.

And on my mirror site I have a critique of the original interpretation for anyone that wants to see it.

Further, what I want to emphasis here is that this prophecy was given to Daniel to show the Rise, Fall and Revival of the Ottomon Empire - as difficult as that may for some to believe - which is further supported by other Scriptures...

[edit on 10/28/04 by jesterbr549]

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by jesterbr549
This may be of interest to some of the members.

Further, what I want to emphasis here is that this prophecy was given to Daniel to show the Rise, Fall and Revival of the Ottomon Empire - as difficult as that may for some to believe - which is further supported by other Scriptures...

continue your studies and your publications,

After All: 'another king of persia, will arise after them'....
((all the tele-vangelists have convinced the masses that
a 'revived roman empire' = modern day 'EU' is the beast->
and russia is the 'bear'_> and the Frence Gilloutine is
the preferred means of killing 'christians'))

except you, have a clearer understanding, realizing that
Daniel 's Book is the Key!
and the persian or ottoman or caliphate empire
is being 'revived' 'reincarnated' 'ressurrected'....

keep on....

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio

continue your studies and your publications...you, have a clearer understanding, realizing that Daniel 's Book is the Key! and the persian or ottoman or caliphate empire is being 'revived' 'reincarnated' 'ressurrected'....

This is something that is going to take everyone by surprise, but according to the Word of God there is going to be an incredible amount of changes in the Geopolitical Arena in the very near future with Western Europe and the US being kicked off their pedestal and Eastern Europe rising to control the World.

"Nation shall rise against nation and kingdom against kingdom" today the word Kingdom would probably be best translated as "superpowers."

The Euroasian Arena - according to the experts - contains 65% of the natural resources of the world, which all the leading countries of the World want to get their hands on - "hurt not the oil or the wine."

Turkey is right smack in the middle of the Eurasian Arena and, once they finish the Bunnel (Bosporus Tunnel) they will control all the commerce in that area.

People won't believe it until they see it...

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 01:50 PM
link   
```

a 'tip o' the hat there' jesterbr549.

like you were saying...a lotta changes are just around the corner in
that area of the world...

for your increase-of-knowledge...

TODAY, it was announced the USA will formally recognize Macedonia
(at least I only saw the Reuters announcement at 14:14 EST, 4 Nov '04)

* USA & NATO recognize MACEDONIA as a country/nation/entity !!!

^Greece has been opposed to the former Yugoslav state gaining its ancient identity 'Macedonia' again in modern times ^

in Daniels' visions...Macedonia & Alexander the Great & his father are significant.

then, in the 'latter days'= 'end times' the nation Macedonia again
becomes a 'defining item'...likely one of the 10(...) that unite to become Beast
or the leader of Macedonia is one of the horns/kings...

What IS Important, is MACEDONIA is now on the world stage

+

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio

Macedonia & Alexander the Great & his father are significant.

Macedonia again becomes a 'defining item'...likely one of the 10 that unite to become Beast or the leader of Macedonia is one of the horns/kings...

What IS Important, is MACEDONIA is now on the world stage

Thanks for pointing that out - I missed it.

Does Macedonia have a Monarchy by any chance, do you know?

Dan 8:8 Therefore the he goat waxed very great: and when he was strong, the great horn was broken and for it came up four notable ones toward the four winds of heaven. And out of one of them came forth a little horn, which waxed exceeding great, toward the south, and toward the east, and toward the pleasant land.

This verse tells of the breaking up of Alex's Grecian Empire to the four generals that succeeded him and the little horn that will arise in the end days from those territories. Thus, the territory of Turkey and now Macedonia are included in this description as the territorial rise of the AC.

This also is implied in Y'shua's words, "When you see the Fig Tree and all the Trees" implying that, as some take it, when you see Israel become a nation again, than the end is near. If this is a proper interpretation, this then includes the very ancient Nation of Macedonia and the ancient Nation and City of Babylon...

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Here is a run down of Macedonia...

Macedonia

By the way, Macedonia is also the name of a large Greek Province, that is why they are getting shirty over the name (not the country). they think the Macedonians will lay claim to their province, as they used to one back in Ancient times..

Edit for really bad spelling

[edit on 4/11/04 by stumason]

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 05:42 PM
link   

thank you stumason

i think there will be more...this little meme
has not had time to perculate in the 'community'

top topics

join