It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A long letter to President Bush

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Okay everyone how about we do one of those continuous story things but we make it a letter to president Bush. So I start off and someone continues and so on so on. Here gos!

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 04:11 PM
link   
NWO president just like your father was,

Why do you preach to the world of a freer and more peaceful world when people here at home are royally pissed off at you for wiping yourself with the 4th 5th 6th amendments to our consitution? You speak of peace but yet you have divided this country in terms of social, class warfare, racial warfare, ect.

Before you go around the world trying to "liberate" other countries why don't you fix what you messed up here at home... Asshole.

PS: The PNAC club is an organization, we didn't elect them to run this country, but for some reason you thought it was a good idea to elect a few people within the organization and now they've #ed this country up as well as iraq, and if they continue on their "plan of peace" they'll be #ing up a lot of other countries too.

[edit on 29-10-2004 by TrueLies]

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Dear Mr. President,

Can you explain to us what exactly happened in Afghanistan. We were not finished there but suddenly we were in Iraq bombing everywhere looking for WMD. So where are they? We searched every inch of Iraq but never found any WMD. And then there is the abusing of Iraqi prisoners.

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Mr President,

Are you going to get us into any more wars like-Iran, Syria, Tiawian, N Korea...

What are you going to do to help the "average man". We know you passed 120 billion dollars in tax breaks for the largest, richest ccorporation.

What are you going to do to stop/prevent our jobs from being outsourced to other countries-like tax penility for doing so.

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Also are you going to liberate Africa TYRANNY? Or what about Indonesida??

Or do they not have the oil resources Iraq has??

Surely you see my non sequiter about Tyranny? You can't rid a country of tyranny by way of a tyrannist??

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Dear Mr.President,

What is the actual definition of misunderestimate?? This is a real mind boggler, and im not sure what it is.

Thank You,
Zach

Edit...damnit...I didnt get the purpose of this thread at first...got it now. Just skip my part

[Edited on 29-10-2004 by dreamlandmafia]

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Each year the world produces enough food to feed the world 2 and a half times! So why are some countries starving to death!?! And one of the major reasons these countries are starving is because of world debt countries like Africa don't have enough money to pay back what they owe us.

new topics

top topics

join