It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Golden Orb heading north Now!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Ufo tracking.. heading north directly overhead venezueala. look out it might be coming your way.. high and golden.. cant miss it!

DIAGRAM OF PATH BEING TAKEN

the scratch across the path is my current estimate of it's position based on last known direction. verified with plane routes and satellite tracker.. blank!
edit on 7-2-2013 by 0mage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   
sounds interesting. but.

need more info.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by RoScoLaz
sounds interesting. but.

need more info.

updated with diagram of path. it's small, very high!

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I'll be sleeping.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by 0mage

The diagram looks typical of the ISS pathway - seems the image has been heavily cropped and is missing information...??

What's your source of the diagram??

edit on 7-2-2013 by Perhaps because: add

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   
had just finished testing my realtime satellite and plane tracker apps. the plane tracker worked great. i was able to get realtime position and altitude of various planes i saw in the sky with accurate map location. no satellites were scheduled to fly overhead.

tried to get video of it but i dont know what came out. will check it out shortly. was just outside making sure it didnt turn back. doesnt seem to.

if u didnt see it. look out for more threads like this. ill be calling them in an effort to have other witness it with their own eyes.

again, realtime flight and satellite tracking came up blank. it passed right over my head.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   
another one just took off, to the sunset side of orion. heading north. i lost it trying to type this. it was brighter.

orion is pretty much directly over my head right now. have totally lost the object tho. im not sure if it just stopped still near the NW corner of orion.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 05:29 PM
link   
got one heading south now eastern side of orion. might be tiangong1 satellite. unconfirmed

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I'd love to know the source for your diagrams. Could you please link them?

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   
im creating them in mspaint.

are u guys seeing this?

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by 0mage

Your creating spontaneous world maps with global flight paths in MSPaint, on the fly???

OK then... Aside from your eyewitness viewpoint - exactly how are you extrapolating global flight paths?

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   
ok seems this last one was tiangong1 satellite, accurate to the minute.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by 0mage

sebastianpache.blogspot.co.uk...

Are you sure you are creating those maps in MS Paint my friend?

~Tenth

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   
cool....appreciate the graphics, man....important spotting. so a flagg

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide
reply to post by 0mage

Your creating spontaneous world maps with global flight paths in MSPaint, on the fly???

OK then... Aside from your eyewitness viewpoint - exactly how are you extrapolating global flight paths?

www.wolframalpha.com...

android apps!
planefinder is providing me realtime plane location information with altitudes on a global map etc.. everything about the flight and the plane in reference to my gps location.

space flybys is giving me realtime satellite info for tracking with alert notifications 5 minutes in advance of all satellites that would be passing over my position using gps

tested earlier and they pick up everything i saw as planes in the night sky.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
reply to post by 0mage

sebastianpache.blogspot.co.uk...

Are you sure you are creating those maps in MS Paint my friend?

~Tenth

im not creating the maps.. who'd create an entire map to post this.. im just drawing the flight path onto the map with mspaint.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   
this all began with my thread here. im trying to get to the bottom of what it is i see in the sky. the one in this thread was significantly brighter however. i have some videos to review. dont know if they caught anything tonight. it's a camera phone 8mp.

if i ever see anything like what's in this thread again. ill know if it's a plane or not with my apps.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by 0mage

Getting some pics is probably a good idea

~Tenth

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
reply to post by 0mage

Getting some pics is probably a good idea

~Tenth

it's tough with a cameraphone, the objects have to be decently bright to show up. i need a new camera that's what. an old fashioned analog type.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   
quick question is orion directly overhead for anyone else present? might be better for them if they could get my notifications while im observing. could really use tapatalk support.. ya know lol

got to run a couple quick errands. i justmight go back out to see if i can catch anything good during the night. it's been a while since i spent the night outside anyway. got no scheduled satellite flybys till tomorrow. so we're down to planes, drones, and stealth satellites.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join