Flowers of thought

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by blazenresearcher

Yes. Unlike nature, humans have the capacity for compassion. At this point the only part of nature I choose to have compassion towards is polar bears.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Wang Tang

Well I guess that is a start with an Ignoramus like you....yeah I'm blunt...calls it as I feel it..

Deep down...I know you are not like what you say...just saying...

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 10:18 PM
link   

You are very wise my friend, much wiser than you let yourself out to be. You have good sense. Sense of knowledge, humor, context, art. We can now be friends forever and perhaps together we can save the polar bears.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Only if we can save the turtles..I mean the wolves...I mean the trout...ouch that hurt! Butterflys are ok..bees are not...

Bottom line...if animals and systems die...we die! Unless we become robots...but that is a whole other story and agenda...

So..not only do people have to pick their believe systems...they also have to decide whOhether eco-systems live or die...it is up to us bring about the change...like a 180 or 360 degrees.

Oh..I saw your email...No..not to worry..I'm just old!

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wang Tang

You are very wise my friend, much wiser than you let yourself out to be. You have good sense. Sense of knowledge, humor, context, art. We can now be friends forever and perhaps together we can save the polar bears.

I like you Wang Tung..! I feel that we passed a test or something...ha ha I love humor!

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Poetry...show your best Mr. Wang...

I'll have to contemplate for a bit...but I will return with some kick ass poetry...It will be a stand off..that I'm looking forward to...so study up..

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 10:58 PM
link   

To find beauty in life I try
As nature dies
To find meaning in life I try
As nature dies
To find purpose in life I try
As nature dies
To find love in life I try
As nature dies

Oh but I apologize
I'm afraid I've spoken a lie
Nature was never alive
Is not alive
And will never be alive
so how can nature die?

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Whoa!

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 03:25 AM
link   

I laugh as sea flowers
You shall not.

purposely step on seashells
It's what Life will do to you.

I don't compare my life to things in nature
You live in the Territory of Nature because you are Marker.
Nature has respected you but it might not.

edit on 8-2-2013 by piequal3because14 because: spelling

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by timidgal

I'm sorry OP, that some allowed WT to derail your thread which I personally thought was beautiful and refreshing. Thank you for those lifting images and thoughts...
Thank you beauty and no worries I have seen worst,oh you do not imagine what I fought with and maybe I will.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 03:37 AM
link   

"Refrain from 1-line or very-minimal responses."
"Provide meaningful comments."
You can write one page and say nothing .

You can write one word and say everything.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 03:45 AM
link   

You are an armour on the path through knowledge.

Thank you.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 08:40 AM
link   

If I were a seashell I would rest on an silent empty beach alone with my thoughts next to a sea flower and I would kiss that flower to make it the flower of my thought.

And this flower I will keep it for me untouched without droop so that even after I am gone she will live in another seashell as a legacy of my mind.

This beautiful flower is real and is yours like the words that you wrote here on ATS.

And after you will be gone these beautiful sea flowers your legacy I mean your words will be taken by another seashell from which beautiful flowers of thoughts will rise to be kissed and kept alive until....

flowers of our thoughts will meet...on a silent empty beach.

new topics
top topics

<< 1   >>

join