It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dear President Bush

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by vincere7
Although I am not a liberal ....................

you and the press alone against the rising tide, eh

...................................Also the figures people keep using on the WTC of 3,000 deaths is way off. There was close to 100,000 people in that building that day. There was way more than 3,000 deaths. One office lost their entire company about 800 people. 3,000 give me a break you are being lied to again America as usual.

so do you have any thing to show your figures.....or is it just that obvious to you who see.

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Dear President Bush,

Go away!

Love,
Indy

lol

We have been dealing with this for 3 years. One of the largest man hunts in the history of the planet. And the one headline I have yet to see is "OBL captured" or "Omar captured".

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by keholmes
you and the press alone against the rising tide, eh

Hey there keholmes if I want any nonsensical #epiles out of you I'll just squeeze your head.

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 03:29 PM
link   
actually, the capacity of the buildings combined was around 100,000. Being an election day in the state of New York, many people that would normally be at work, took the day off. Official missing persons and recovered bodies (not to mention the accounted numbers of relatives asking about their lost loved ones) brings the official total to around 3000. Many people on the lower floors were able to escape prior to the collapse.

But when your head is always trying to wrap around the latest 'government cover up' conspiracy, and figure out how America is being lied to, instead of reading, researching, and actually applying common sense to the situation, I wouldn't expect anyone to know that there were maybe 10,000 total in the towers when the planes hit, and most in the lower floors got out.

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by everlastingnoitall
actually, the capacity of the buildings combined was around 100,000.

actually your off on the capacity there by over 20,000 bud and yes there was more than 3,000 deaths.

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 03:37 PM
link   
everlastingnoitall

better give in the dim vincere has spoken all bow to his all knowing.

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 05:41 PM
link   
You must run into 'all knowing people' alot of the time with subjects you have little knowledge about.

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 01:29 AM
link   

www.panynj.gov...
has a daily population of 40,000 workers

www.panynj.gov...
And the world-famous landmark has offices for 40,000 workers

and those would have been for the entire complex. with something around 100,000 visitors / day. so at anyone time probably closer to 60,000 to 70,000 in the two.

You must run into 'all knowing people' alot of the time with subjects you have little knowledge about.

well, in subjects that I have little knowledge about�.i guess that would be true�.did that make sense to you when you wrote it

[edit on 31-10-2004 by keholmes]

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 01:34 AM
link   

www.panynj.gov...
has a daily population of 40,000 workers

www.panynj.gov...
And the world-famous landmark has offices for 40,000 workers

and those would have been for the entire complex. with something around 100,000 visitors / day. so at anyone time probably closer to 60,000 to 70,000 in the two.

I'm lost is this the WTC count of occupation or something that is a target now or may be a terrorist target soon?

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by drbryankkruta
I'm lost is this the WTC count of occupation or something that is a target now or may be a terrorist target soon?

Those are max typ occupancy figures from the port authority. Although the PA didn't break it down from a complex total. The documents however would show that the peak occupancy during a given day for the two towers would be substantially lower than 100,000 especially on the days in question, as everlast pointed out previously. If you open either link they pretty clearly id the material, however I didn't notate it sorry.

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by drbryankkruta

Those are max typ occupancy figures from the port authority. Although the PA didn't break it down from a complex total. The documents however would show that the peak occupancy during a given day for the two towers would be substantially lower than 100,000 especially on the days in question, as everlast pointed out previously. If you open either link they pretty clearly id the material, however I didn't notate it sorry.

I opened it , i was just thinking maybe there was some other issue connected you dont need to say sorry, I'm just an insane person wondering the halls of the asylum who is lost and needs guidence sometimes so I am at fault, thx and sorry for the confusion

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join