It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

''SSSSSS:'' ... That is the sound of the wick being lit.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Have you thought about how well you know anything? Are you following me? Well enough to produce proof of such knowledge? What do you believe to be real?. Have you convinced yourself of something? Look at your arm. Did you design it? Did you build it? Did you initially conceive of the process whereby you would mutate your existence from a state of death, to a state of life, so that you could have a body to sustain an arm with?

The only thing anyone should know is that one’s existence is the work of something else, your arm is something else, your mind is something else, the universe is something else. You don’t know how the device works that you use to look through a microscope with to conceive of what you think you see to begin with. You don’t know what you’re boiling in your pots, you don’t know where anything came from, who put it there, what its made of or why it exists the way it does.

Your arm requires the trunk of your body, your body requires food, food depends on the earth, the earth depends on the sun, the sun requires the universe, the universe requires god, and god depends on nothing, requires nothing, is self sustaining and sustains everything.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Kapablanka

fun read, man...
i always imagine something "else" blowing air to my mouth,, all the way to my lungs...

kinda like my avatar......
edit on 7-2-2013 by solve because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-2-2013 by solve because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I don't know where you swimming, but I can tell you, your brain will shut down if you know too much. Accept it and let it go. It's very easy. Everything that happens is only in your mind. I'v seen this before several times. You are/is a human, do not loose yourself. Good luck to you. Find yourself, who you are.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   

funbox
edit on 7-2-2013 by funbox because: the wolf would not cut and pste curryectly

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by solve

Lol, thats dope, love it. To the other cat, somebody needs to drop science, we don't need more entertainers.
edit on 7-2-2013 by Kapablanka because: Added response.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by funbox

Haha, he's got the pack a punch from zombies, is that a real weapon? I love taking out a couple dozen at once.

To Iza; We're all lost on a rock that spins in the middle of nowhere become one with it until it infects the entire population in a furious pryoclastic implosionary black hole of infinite size that exponentially grows and fills the entirety of eternity.
edit on 7-2-2013 by Kapablanka because: Added response to Iza

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Izak4K

I don't know where you swimming, but I can tell you, your brain will shut down if you know too much.

Maybe that's where I want to be. I'd rather die knowing the world's fate than live without knowing if my life is worth the waste of air and energy. Or just be shut down, deactivated, asleep, hibernating. Wake me up when the world isn't a runaway train.
edit on 7-2-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   

indeed it is , and isnt it so!

more to the matter is the intent of inquiry of that matter, mutiple gestations in this univerce ,most certainly.. i wonder if there all asking why ?

unBox

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kapablanka
Have you thought about how well you know anything? Are you following me? Well enough to produce proof of such knowledge? What do you believe to be real?. Have you convinced yourself of something? Look at your arm. Did you design it? Did you build it? Did you initially conceive of the process whereby you would mutate your existence from a state of death, to a state of life, so that you could have a body to sustain an arm with?

The only thing anyone should know is that one’s existence is the work of something else, your arm is something else, your mind is something else, the universe is something else. You don’t know how the device works that you use to look through a microscope with to conceive of what you think you see to begin with. You don’t know what you’re boiling in your pots, you don’t know where anything came from, who put it there, what its made of or why it exists the way it does.

Your arm requires the trunk of your body, your body requires food, food depends on the earth, the earth depends on the sun, the sun requires the universe, the universe requires god, and god depends on nothing, requires nothing, is self sustaining and sustains everything.

Growing up I was a child and thought as a child. Then when I became a young man, my thoughts and actions yet again changed to that of a young man with childish thoughts still lingering in the air. When I became an Adult I threw away such foolish childish thoughts (Or did I?) along with that of the young man and now think like an Adult.

Meh, not that I really believe it but one thing is for sure. The older I get, the more I see, the less I know. Anyone who has said they have mastered it all, I say what about the Master Lvl's? So you don't know everything then? And can't answer all of lifes question's, try again.

S&F

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Have you ever seen the movie "sssss" ? Its pretty good, it weirded me out as a kid,your title reminded me of it.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by sulaw

One can't master adulthood, only a child can.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by jazztrance

No I haven't, but I'll watch it, whats it about?

new topics

top topics

join