Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Former LAPD officer wanted for shootings 5 people, 3 cops

page: 1

join

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   
hi all

Ive been hearing alot about this case. This guy killed a newlywed couple in Irving,and has now shot 3 cops since.

Hw wrote a manifesto explaining why hes killed these 3 people As of now they have Naval Base Point Loma in San Diego on locdown
abclocal.go.com.../local/orange_county&id=8983607

RIVERSIDE, Calif. (KABC) -- A former Los Angeles police officer wanted in connection with a double murder in Irvine is being sought in the shootings of three officers Thursday. Two officers were shot in Riverside and the other was shot in Corona.

The Riverside Police Department says one of its officers was killed. The other Riverside officer underwent surgery and was reported in stable condition as of about 9 a.m., according to Riverside police.

The officer shot in Corona is with the Los Angeles Police Department. He suffered a non-life threatening wound. The LAPD says they believe the shooter is suspected gunman Christopher Jordan Dorner, a former LAPD officer wanted in connection to the double-murder of a couple in Irvine

heres his manifesto
abclocal.go.com.../local/orange_county&id=8983607

To: America
Subj: Last resort
Regarding CF# 07-004281

I know most of you who personally know me are in disbelief to hear from media reports that I am suspected of committing such horrendous murders and have taken drastic and shocking actions in the last couple of days. You are saying to yourself that this is completely out of character of the man you knew who always wore a smile wherever he was seen. I know I will be villified by the LAPD and the media. Unfortunately, this is a necessary evil that I do not enjoy but must partake and complete for substantial change to occur within the LAPD and reclaim my name. The department has not changed since the Rampart and Rodney King days. It has gotten worse. The consent decree should never have been lifted. The only thing that has evolved from the consent decree is those officers involved in the Rampart scandal and Rodney King incidents have since promoted to supervisor, commanders, and command staff, and executive positions.

The question is, what would you do to clear your name?

hes lost it
more at the link

edit on 7-2-2013 by goou111 because: (no reason given)
edit on Thu Feb 7 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   
You left out my favorite part:

“Los Angeles and Torrance police were involved in two shootings in Torrance early Thursday when police came across vehicles similar to the one sought by authorities in a massive manhunt for an ex-LAPD officer suspected of shooting three other officers,” lablog.latimes.com reports. “Neither incident actually involved the suspect, said Torrance police Lt. Devin Chase.

If a suspect is driving a car similar to yours just bail and go hide because the LAPD will fill your car full of holes just be safe.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   
existing thread here

join