It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm very scared of going to hell, but I don't believe in hell

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   
OP I knew you would get people on here telling you accept Jesus or you goto Hell, don't take any notice of them they are as afraid as you and know no better.
I made up my own God and my God has served me well, try it and you may find peace.

link   
Can anyone refute Murgatroids statement "what IF your wrong"
edit on 7-2-2013 by 0thetrooth0 because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

And many other scientist or ex-Christians would not agree with them. If you take history into account, hell is nothing else but man-made.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0thetrooth0

Well, it is a very used argument from believers, but it holds no valid data and therefor not worthy of being replied.

I could ask him, what if he's wrong, and it is actually Odin and Thor who are our gods.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   

reply to post by 0thetrooth0

"What if you're wrong?"

If I'm wrong, then "God" is still a textbook psychopath. Why the hell would I want to spend the rest of eternity kissing his feet? I'd much rather spend the rest of time with "Satan". I mean, he got punished for being himself, and I would be suffering punishment for being myself, neither of us likes the head honcho much, and I'm more mischievous than I am pious. Should give us some common ground, and plenty of conversation material.

edit on 7-2-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   

There is nothing that will convince another, for what one comes in knowing and knows of Love and what that means, is not something one can share. But everytime anyone tries to put these devil walls down (sorry anything other than love is different shades of its opposite and devil is metaphor to describe shadow), I knock them down. To suggest something about Love/God/Goodness that is not Love and is not the way my Family is that I remember and know, is to bear false witness against God/Goodness/Love.

The world religions are traps, with some Love in them, some truths, if you have a very Loving heart and stand in that and use discernment only.

Early Christians did not believe in permanent hell, that was a Church idea. One I brought up to our priest and would not have taken one step further in the training unless he told me they didn't expect me to believe it and I told him already knew in my soul that was not true. He said "they don't know" so I could proceed, my way. That was teenage years.

When someone has an NDE, it is reflective of their own programming and conditioning, and sometimes Higher Ups will give you a kick in the pants to get you to straighten a train wreck your making of your life, out.
So NDE's in that way, are subjective.

The truth is Love is always the answer, and it is here now, patiently waiting all around us, if we can but hear or feel, especially if we start to put it into practice. To council, and heal, and help.

Hell real or a state of frequency or mind is a terrible place to be and no one wants anyone there for even a day. Not saying there are no consequences.

edit on 7-2-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Murgatroid

Originally posted by SunLife
the proof you need is right before your eyes, Just look in the mirror. If you evolved from a fish there be no fish left.

More over, once you drink the milk of Christ, you will know for sure. I did.

Not speaking for SunLife but for me this is what that means...

Once I began to have supernatural encounters with Jesus, THAT is when I knew the TRUTH.

I no longer just believed

I KNOW truth.

I believe this is what he means by "you will know for sure".

for me it was like I could feel his face bearing down on me, his presents, he took away carnal things and Ideas in my life that I gave value and I felt Glad and relieved. I could feel my soul being purified, True story. Almost like an athlete that trains and become more healthy - you ever trained and became better fit, you can feel the purity in yourself; it was much like that in a way, to me.
I still learning the truth..may take my lifetime but I think that the is idea of living a Godly Life.
Stay the course, Fight the Good Fight, keep he faith, Pick up the cross and struggle with me.
I highly suggest you watch these videos. If you can...
www.youtube.com...
edit on 7-2-2013 by SunLife because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by mc4denmark
reply to post by akushla99

I am very intrigued by your post, but I can't help to think that loves is not the only emotion. Would it not be more accurate to say that our emotions comes from either love or hate, positive or negative energies, Ying and Yang. In my world, neither one would could exist without the other ?

What is your take on this?

We 'intellectualise' yin and yang, to make sense of apparent opposites in a locale that supports its 'construction'...

If love is knowing the unknown and not being afeared of it...fear, is not knowing the unknown...and we generally fear what we do not understand...

This can be observed in lower levels of consciousness...e.g. The family dog that bites members of its own host family...out of fear...

Duality, as a concept, only occurs in this locale...and indeed, the circumstances for its recognition also only occurs in this locale, because this is the only way to intellectually make sense of the process...they are the same 'thing', but seen from different viewpoints...

A99

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   

The statement promotes what is called an Exclusionist argument. If the poster quoted actually really believed in an OMNIPOTENT OMNISCIENT LOVING GOD...they would not hold this position...

The statement demonstrates a doubt...

A99
edit on 7-2-2013 by akushla99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by SunLife

I still learning the truth..may take my lifetime but I think that the is idea of living a Godly Life.
Stay the course, Fight the Good Fight, keep he faith, Pick up the cross and struggle with me.

Point one, you know exactly diddly about what it is to be "godly". Outside of the Christian dogma, the word barely has a job description.

Point two, why is it that we always have to spend our whole lives fighting who we are? It's like someone or other is always teaching us that our flaws are something to be ashamed of, instead of a reason to improve ourselves. What's the point of being perfect? So we can practice beating up on people who aren't? I think "perfect" is having all of eternity in which to be whatever we want to the best of our ability.

If you have a problem with what you are, then maybe you should stop taking that out on other people.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Ask yourself WHAT if your wrong?

I'm doing all I can at every moment to seek to do the work I came to do, pray and seek each and every day, and even during each moment of my days, for I want all safe and out the other side, and know that only thing that I will regret is letting anyone down, for not having given enough. Had faith all my life dear one, but I also know what Love is, and the Family I came from. Every single one of us makes it out the other side, not necessarily in this form. Ground hog Day the movie! But our Infinite Soul is always there, and this little us is perfecting.

For the ones who take the long way home, who've seriously harmed others, raped, murdered, and done some terrible things, we pray and hope they will seek forgiveness and recover, held in the arms of Love facing the fullness of what they did. For it could be very bad stuff, and that life review in the others footsteps, feeling what they feel is literally hell for some, and there is No Time, so its takes as long as it does.

The long way home is a very bad scenario, but its not forever. All Life and Consciousness is going to be home in the end. We're all there.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

your "god" is yourself, the same as most everybody else in todays world.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   
The "little" us is a bit metaphorical for as we overcome negativity and are loving to others, trying to work out flaws, we raise frequency to higher levels of self. Bruce Lee said, Be Water my friend. So I suggest overcome negative and lack of love for others, and be yourself. There is no division.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   

I am not aware of this term?? Im searching

o0o0oo Nm..

edit on 7-2-2013 by SunLife because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Okay, this make sense, thanks for your reply.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   

And many other scientist or ex-Christians would not agree with them. If you take history into account, hell is nothing else but man-made.

It is man made, sorta.. Men of the world and lovers the flesh will be the makeup of Hell.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Now like I was trying to say, to live with that concept of responsibility is the right thing, to forsee consequences and frequencies. But I've also been shown Light coming in, Family that will right all things in ways far beyond our concepts with Mercy and true Understanding. We should judge no one, for all things that occur behind closed doors will be righted, all contracts forced upon others dissolved, all timelines with every thing that could have occurred, if this circumstance had changed, will be uploaded into one file of perfect understanding of the human condition, perfect psychology, so in the end all will be healed without self loathing, and have understanding that harm harms, and circumstances that harm souls from childhood create harm within. We will never lose what we understand or gain. Love heals and councils and corrects and reveals answers that will help us all to grow in love.

And when that happens, a cycle will be finished and everyone healed.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Now like I was trying to say, to live with that concept of responsibility is the right thing, to forsee consequences and frequencies. But I've also been shown Light coming in, Family that will right all things in ways far beyond our concepts with Mercy and true Understanding. We should judge no one, for all things that occur behind closed doors will be righted, all contracts forced upon others dissolved, all timelines with every thing that could have occurred, if this circumstance had changed, will be uploaded into one file of perfect understanding of the human condition, perfect psychology, so in the end all will be healed without self loathing, and have understanding that harm harms, and circumstances that harm souls from childhood create harm within. We will never lose what we understand or gain. Love heals and councils and corrects and reveals answers that will help us all to grow in love.

And when that happens, a cycle will be finished and everyone healed.

Well said!

What we are dealing with is a procedural problem...prophets come to describe the process (in thier own way - but same process)...the outcome is a result of the way the process is followed, or not...suffice to say that, all conditions must be met before the 'house' can stand freely...dispense with the foundation (love) and the house will fall according to the parameters of the locale we are in...

A99

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Okay, this make sense, thanks for your reply.

You are very welcome.

A99

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by mc4denmark

If you take history into account, hell is nothing else but man-made.

History is used as a MASSIVE form of mind control just like religion, education, media and everything else.

History is the LAST place to look for truth.

“the biggest cover-up in the history of mankind is the history of mankind itself"

"The falsification of history has done more to impede human development than any one thing known to mankind" - Rousseau

"Throughout recorded history, the Illuminati has successfully withheld from humankind major aspects of history and science in order to subjugate the masses"

Secrets of Suppressed Science and History

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join