It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-officer suspect in California cop killing

page: 88
<< 85  86  87    89  90  91 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by timetothink
Why is the media and FBI jumping on the "he's dead, it's over bandwagon".

This is very disturbing.

What if he's not in there? He could have escaped using the fire as a distraction, just like his truck.

They want him dead, and if he isn't already dead, they will make sure he gets that way fast.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I'm confused about the one cop being inside to see mattresses and blood spatter and them still burning it down if he wasn't in there....if he was the cop inside would have seen him, wouldn't he?

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   
No screaming, no yelling, one gunshot..earlier..

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Scanner feed crashed.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I personally think he killed himself. They report one gunshot from inside the cabin. I'm not licensed psychologist but I know enough to draw my opinion that this is a guy who had too much pride to let the people he was hunting and the people that he hated with a passion be the one to take him out, he would want to do that himself. That being if he felt he had exhausted all options and could cause no more harm. Just my .02
edit on 12-2-2013 by wshsbg76 because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-2-2013 by wshsbg76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   

I don't think he set it because the scanners had stuff like burners, go ahead with the plan, stuff like that right prior to it happening.

He might have known it was coming though and used it to go grab a horse. There's helicopters in the sky though, so they should find him if they look.

Unless they are sure he's dead.

But I heard they weren't even sure it was him.

I really don't know what happened and I was listening to 3 different sources.
All I feel I know is they burned a house down.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Live feed on scene on CBS LA.

Cabin burning.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Yeah, I understand they want him, that doesn't bother me.....he's a murderer no matter what his gripe was . The punishment he gave out far outweighed the crime.

But why say he's definitely dead, with no confirmation.

He could still be out there hunting and waiting.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   
There's not going to be a body inside that house...he was never there. You guys aren't getting this are you? This whole entire day was staged...is that JY's house? The person the LAPD got the clue about who's supposed to be helping Dorner.

No one ever ID's Dorner today...anywhere...this is just insane. I hope you guys go and watch the movie ARGO or have seen it at least. That's what is happening now IMO.

1 Million dollar reward and nobody knows anything yet...nobody in Los Angeles is talking ( I know they have clues...but nothing concrete obviously)?

Nobody knows where this guy is....I believed this story at first...but now....it smells fishy and I ain't buying it until they show proof of Dorner's death, capture or at the very least...a witness comes on TV and says yes, I saw him.

Did anyone see the wacky video footage with the reporter caught in the gunfire? That was a nice try by LAPD.
I found it strange that that reporter was the only one allowed and happened to be the only reporter nearby out of the hundreds of reporters that are in that area. Call it luck...but I don't buy that either.

Then the hilarious prank call on live TV with the reporter about Larry the limo driver...and then the comment "you're a dumbass, you don't know this is a prank yet".

Somethings just not right here.

ETA
Maybe he committed suicide or was already dead...to many unofficial stories for me to believe anything right now.

It's okay if you all call me crazy

edit on 2/12/13 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: (no reason given)

link   
In the live conference they just said that they are not even sure it is him. Said the person looked similar.

Wow this could be just some random car jacker in the wrong place at the wrong time.
edit on 2/12/2013 by SpaDe_ because: (no reason given)

link   
Public relations officer.....I can't say anything. Why come on then...lol

Though she said "IF" this is Dorner.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Spokeswoman says someone fitting his description then says Dorner was the shooter. Great clarity.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by SpaDe_

This whole situation they have been going on people that "look similar" seems like the police dont confirm anything before taking action.

worst......speaker......ever...
edit on 12-2-2013 by scottromansky because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ThePublicEnemyNo1

Yep, this is fishy as hell.

Nothing is being clarified, no one knows anything. Is it him, is he dead.....what the hell is going on?

--------------------

That relations officer

I DON'T KNOW
I DON'T KNOW

Doesn't know anything - deny everything, admit nothing.

edit on 12-2-2013 by MidnightTide because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by scottromansky
reply to post by SpaDe_

This whole situation they have been going on people that "look similar" seems like the police dont confirm anything before taking action.

Yeah no joke, sounds like anyone that is a larger well built black man should just stay home out of fear of being shot.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Well he could have set fire and then killed himself.
He could have been wounded in the shootout where he was bleeding out as well and just ended it like this.

If they recover his body and find that he killed himself I will think that he set the fire but I wouldn’t put it past the cops to have set the fire either.

He did say he was going to go out in a blaze of glory but I pictured a Scarface move not this.

I don’t think he got away.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by SpaDe_

Plus anyone that has a pickup truck no matter what color it was. Seems the cops mistook 2 totally different colored vehicles.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 06:57 PM
link   
The info has to be vague so the 'official story' they write later fits in. Grain of salt time.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Geeze, according to the information we are getting Dorner could be some where else watching this on TV. This is how conspiracy theories start up.
edit on 12-2-2013 by MidnightTide because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by SpaDe_

Or females in a blue truck

top topics

<< 85  86  87    89  90  91 >>

join