It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-officer suspect in California cop killing

page: 85
<< 82  83  84    86  87  88 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by unphased
They just said that anybody who is in the area should stop tweeting because that is "impeding the investigation".... AHHH... The LIES!!!

I'm with you...since this thing jumped off, there were several different stories...no Dorner confirmed however. Then on live local news, the reporter gets pranked...this is all crazy and yes, I'm saying it...sounds staged at least todays events.

I think this all occurred today because of a tip LAPD received saying Dorner has help from someone with the initials AY and he's up in Big Bear in this person's cabin...gimme a break

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Reply to post by canucks555

If he had time plan and to do that then hes had time to rig the house to explode aswell.

i know in his manifesto, he mentions that he has SA-7 manpods, I wonder if those could be converted into ieds? im gonna guess that they can.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by unphased

They just said that anybody who is in the area should stop tweeting because that is "impeding the investigation".... AHHH... The LIES!!!

Twitter pics...

No lies just safety for their officers.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I have to step out for a while to go to an event shortly and have a big favor to ask:

Might there be someone willing to monitor the KCAL/KCBS live stream broadcast which you can get to here. and essentially live post to ATS the reported developments paying special attention to anything from KCAL reporter Carter Evans who is the ONLY MEDIA MEMBER AT THE EXACT SCENE of the standoff/shootout???

In knowing the significance of one media member actually with LE at the site of the standoff, I've been trying to live post (almost verbatim) anything new being stated on KCAL/KCBS. My reason for doing this is to have a clear record of the actual live on-scene coverage so we can understand discrepancies as details change as a "story" from LE is released to other media.

If anyone will help, it would be helpful to all of us to review after this ends.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by NickDC202

Might there be someone willing to monitor the KCAL/KCBS live stream broadcast which you can get to here. and essentially live post to ATS the reported developments paying special attention to anything from KCAL reporter Carter Evans who is the ONLY MEDIA MEMBER AT THE EXACT SCENE of the standoff/shootout???

Not a problem..

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I'm seeing tweets they are shutting live feeds down, asking people not to tweet.

Bobby Cherry ‏@GoBobbo #KCBS news anchor tells viewers to stop tweeting #Dorner situation and then my live feed of their website goes out. @CBSLA #dorner

I don't have a live feed anymore.The media is down with what looks like a media area to me.
(Sorta like the protest areas we have.)

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by unphased
I just heard a report that they're searching all cabins in the area in addition to all vehicles. This means to me that they lost whoever was in the cabin. Or maybe nobody was there at all....

Yes local news is showing they are searching cars coming off the mountain. It seems he is surrounded so it makes no sense. Unless, like someone said, Dorner had this well planned and an escape hatch.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 05:39 PM
link   
There is a report that one of the deputies that were shot has died, but I can't say this is true or not just something I had heard on my local ABC news channel in Atlanta..

See what I can find..

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h

Twitter pics...

Actually, they are asking the public NOT to tweet, for fear of giving the suspect critical information, that may benefit him, in his ordeal....

link   

Twitter pics...

This would be believable if it weren't for them shooting several innocent citizens. Doesn't sound very safe for anyone...

link   
My feed went down but its back up. I think the tweets are them trying to deny him getting info I would think that they would have cut power to the house by now. I bet some people are tweeting info hoping he stays informed.

link   
Cabin owner stated no TV, phone, internet. I guess that would leave wireless or cell.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   

There is a report that one of the deputies that were shot has died, but I can't say this is true or not just something I had heard on my local ABC news channel in Atlanta..

See what I can find..

Wow...really, I certainly hope not. I'm local and I haven't heard anything although they are setting up microphones at Loma Linda Medical Center
edit on 2/12/13 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   
A heads-up to all clicking the links to listen on Radio Reference---the most recent link (page 80?) is not an active radio feed, they took it down for the officer's safety. I have no idea if there's anywhere else online to listen to the LEO frequencies, but I'd wager a good bet that if there is, they took down their feeds as well.

And lmao, they didn't search this area while they combed over every other part of the mountain? I was under the impression that they canvased the whole thing. Talk about hiding right under the LEO's collective nose. It's like searching a house for a perp, but not checking the coat closet

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   

reply to post by Yngvarr

I'm getting nothing on the San Berdoo radioreference link. Strange.

Not really as they are probably keeping the chatter to a minumum as they don't know if Dorner has a scanner.

They could be using a different or maybe a tactical channel not known for the scanner, but that is just my guess..

The window opens for SB county but it's empty, no streams. No Fire, Ambulance, Police, Air Traffic or Hams.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Does anyone know if the cabin he is in is his or did he just break in?

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   

reply to post by NickDC202

Not a problem..

Thank you SO MUCH!!!

I am quite interested to see how what we know Evans' reported as bullets where flying at him on live TV and his subsequent reports from the actual scene as well as what KCAL/KCBS continues to report (I'd be shocked if Evans is not feeding the station info which they are reporting portions of now-- you just heard the anchor mention there being "things we cannot report at the moment"). It will be an interesting psedo-case study (and fun for me) to showcase facts vs the story fed to the media by LE.

Thank you so much again tsurfer (wish I could get out of this event tonight; but it is work-related...)

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I'm hearing that one of the cops he shot today has died, it was on facebook...
I also hear that the hijacked truck was silver (not white)
edit on 12-2-2013 by canucks555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Steam is still up...

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grimpachi
Does anyone know if the cabin he is in is his or did he just break in?

Its been speculated that it is Dorner's staging area but the LAPD news conference gave the impression that it was a random cabin his broke into as he fled LE.

No one has confirmed that this is the site of the home invasion Dorner is alleged to have committed.

new topics

top topics

<< 82  83  84    86  87  88 >>

join