It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-officer suspect in California cop killing

page: 78
<< 75  76  77    79  80  81 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 01:05 AM
link   

I suspect that he will be making a statement in Riverside,
during officer Crain's eulogy

edit on 12/2/13 by ToneDeaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Dorner, you are a true vigilante. I hope your cause brings us closer to revelation, and or Yeshua's will. Holy Ghost is going to triple team on this world, once he opens the seals........ You guys know.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Accused Gunman Christopher Dorner Issues Statement… “It’s Not Me!”

Source

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 08:38 AM
link   
He is getting help... real or hoax. either way this will help him.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by SunLife

Source

beforeitsnews? really?

Not sure how a fake news article helps him.
edit on 12-2-2013 by xXSvenXx because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by xXSvenXx

Originally posted by SunLife

Source

beforeitsnews? really?

Not sure how a fake news article helps him.
edit on 12-2-2013 by xXSvenXx because: (no reason given)

Yeah really, I Read it and brought it here for you to fame.
There other links about this, and all be it it could be a hoax as I said, Once you start the disinformation machine and about his location it may take longer to locate him.. It really isn't rocket science, Really

Source?
Not sure how you know it is fake?

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Its fake because it came from here

And was written by..........Ace Cub Reporter Jimmy Olsentwins

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by SunLife

You do realise that this is a spoof, right? Especially when it says that Dorner claimed:

This “manifesto” the police are using against me is just a few ideas for a screenplay I am working on with my former colleague Mark Fuhrman. Tell my mom I’m OK. Once again… the cops have it all wrong…. I will soon be in touch.”

That's when you should burst out laughing!

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by SunLife

As above. It's an obvious joke - how could you miss it?

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Are there any lawyers here that can explain California law? Specifically, how can/does a District Attorney file murder charges on a "suspect", that has not been arrested, or arraigned?

I'm just curious as to the amount of "evidence" required to do such. Is it strictly the "fleeing" part, that allows it?

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by HomoSapiensSapiens
reply to post by SunLife

As above. It's an obvious joke - how could you miss it?

If so, I didnt get the joke, it comes through my FB page. So I went to see on the net if there was a source. I never owned it as truth, just posting the link.

edit on 12-2-2013 by SunLife because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by GoOfYFoOt

I'm no Californian lawyer, but I am a legal amateur and I'm sure that a suspect has to be arrested before you can actually charge them - hence why I found it incredulous and ridiculous that they would charge a "suspect". In fact, headlines were saying that Dorner could "face the death penalty" - what a load of nonsense! This is a suspect we're talking about. With all of that nonsense, you'd think he's been processed and filed through the system - which he hasn't. Therefore, so far, this is all very unorthodox and silly - you don't charge a suspect when you haven't even arrested them yet. You charge them once they're in custody.

In short, you can clearly see just how many cracks are appearing in the system - it seems Dorner's already been tried and convicted. This is not the way of the US justice system.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by HomoSapiensSapiens

Oh, I imagine he'll get the death penalty. When the cops find him.

Just as a twisty little side plot which I don't think to be the case, given Dorner's propensity for "making friends" in the LAPD, you could kidnap him and do him in somewhere, burn his truck out, fake all this stuff and sign his name to it, do a lot of quick homicides in his name of people you didn't like but Dorner might have known (or that you could tie him to somehow), and then let the cops chase around after ghosts.

Maybe toss in a few phone calls purporting to be him. HA! HA! You missed again! and off it goes for another round.

It would be easier to do if you knew Dorner to be outspoken, weird, and maybe viewed as "an outsider" or "odd".

For example. Let's say you know some freaky dweeb type guy given to outbursts and weird antisocial behavior. He had a run-in with someone else you don't like. So you, wanting to kill the person you don't like (or a relative of his), whack the dweeb, dispose of the body, then proceed to kill the people you detest, and post a 'manifesto' from the dead dweeb's home computer. Plant some mad evidence, the odd rifle, some drugs, a few wild political screeds in crayolas, then for a finale you post that you're going to whack a few random cops.

You do. Not that hard unless their wind's up. I'm assuming the perpetrator doesn't have any trouble killing people.

Next move, you leave the dead dweeb's burned out Volvo in a state park with a note "Ha! More cops will now die!" and give 'em a call on a prepaid now and then to keep them milling around like fire ants around a stomped nest.

Oddly, the trail is "cold" and the dweeb is "so crafty, no one can track him!" mainly because he's in a nylon mesh bag with some concrete at the bottom of the bay. They're so fixated on their revenge on the dweeb that no one thinks to look for a totally orthogonal explanation. My take on things is that nothing much blinds a cop than a cop killer, as evidenced by the LAPD shooting up random cars (and those are just the incidents you heard about). They'd be so focused on that they'd never look past it. Meanwhile, you've gotten rid of the person you detested, and you're scot free, as long as you keep your mouth shut.

I've often wondered if at least some percentage of 'copycat killers' are just useful idiots that someone has framed up in order to kill someone they don't like. If I didn't like my state senator, for instance, all I need's someone to overtly threaten them with death, and it's game on, if I can lead the trail back to the doofus that made the threat.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by HomoSapiensSapiens

I was sure that a person could be charged with a crime, in their own absence, ie: "On the Lam."

A quick Google search confirmed by suspicion.

A person who has not been arrested can be charged. The prosecutors can write up and present the charges, and have a judge issue a warrant for the arrest of the suspect. Sometimes years can go by before the charged person is located and arrested.
wiki.answers.com...

I think there's a rumor floating about that there is security video from the parking garage where the young couple's bodies were found. And then there's this picture that going around too. I don't know if it is related to evidence against Dorner, or it's just emotional propaganda.

(WARNING: Bloody graphic image of a dead police officer)
im41.com...

edit on 12-2-2013 by windword because: Warning

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Guys, there is 78 pages of this.
I just did a google search, and I am trying to determine why people think this might be a conspiracy theory or why he may not have even commited the crimes.

Can someone give a quick summary please?

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by lardo5150

ats trend. Blame anyone, everyone, but the actual criminal
And state that opinion "matter of factly" to make people who don't agree appear stooopid

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   
News just breaking of a hostage situation in big bear , california

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Reports on twitter that he has been captured on highway 38 nr Big Bear

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by lacrimaererum

Yeah hwy 38 to Big Bear closed, possible shots fired. Saying Dorner tied up a couple in big bear, took their car and some sort of shootout occured.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   
NBC is saying he crashed a car and is on foot.

new topics

top topics

<< 75  76  77    79  80  81 >>

join