It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-officer suspect in California cop killing

page: 77
<< 74  75  76    78  79  80 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by Sek82

Is Dorner the next bin Laden, but domestic?

Thank heaven congress made America a battleground a while back. Just in time.
Can you imagine how many reports police departments are likely getting nation-wide where someone thinks they see someone that resembles this man, and the overwhelming tactical response each one of those reports receives?

By now the radius in which Dorner could be is limitless, so they have two choices: Lay low while and give the nation a break from the psyops aspect of this, or ramp it up to eleven by launching a full nationwide manhunt employing all tools available while continuing to instill fear in the public via the media.

Which route do you think they will take?

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by onequestion
Is the lack of involvement from the white house due to an ongoing investigation into the allegations presented by Dorner?

I find it extremely unique that dorner is a Naval Officer and we have the FBI involved in the case aparently according to information brought to light by another poster and the white house isn't making a comment.

I served in the military and they care about the reputation of their officers, you would think they would have something to say.

Something fishy is happening here.

he's a FORMER navy reserve officer...

personally, i think it's great that the white house and president are keeping their noses out of it for once..

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sek82

reply to post by Sek82

Can you imagine how many reports police departments are likely getting nation-wide where someone thinks they see someone that resembles this man, and the overwhelming tactical response each one of those reports receives?

By now the radius in which Dorner could be is limitless, so they have two choices: Lay low while and give the nation a break from the psyops aspect of this, or ramp it up to eleven by launching a full nationwide manhunt employing all tools available while continuing to instill fear in the public via the media.

Which route do you think they will take?

oh, no doubt they'll ramp it up for sure....nothing makes the dumb masses wanna voluntarily relinquish their natural rights like being scared s**tless of the latest boogyman...

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Sek82

My guess is:

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Daedalus

Hes still a naval officer no matter how you spin it. I can tell you from my service in the navy that they care about their officers on or off duty. Considering that he finished as recently as he did, weather they find his performance exemplary or not, they would take a certain measure of responsibility considering the amount of training he has allegedly received.

I mean they trained him to do what he is doing right now. Maybe they have something to say about it?

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Sek82

Can you imagine how many reports police departments are likely getting nation-wide where someone thinks they see someone that resembles this man, and the overwhelming tactical response each one of those reports receives? By now the radius in which Dorner could be is limitless, so they have two choices: Lay low while and give the nation a break from the psyops aspect of this, or ramp it up to eleven by launching a full nationwide manhunt employing all tools available while continuing to instill fear in the public via the media. Which route do you think they will take?

No, I think you missed one. Choice No. 3 is most likely the LAPDs best option.

TOTAL AND UNCONDITIONAL SURRENDER TO DORNER !

It's LAPDs only way out alive.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by starviego

Are you implying that dorner killed this guy? What i know of the area is its gang infested to the core.

Show evidence supporting the fact that you think its dorner who commit the crime, if thats not what your implying i meant no harm.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   

So far, the bloodshed seems to be taking place outside the city limits. It covers a wide area around Los Angeles, with incidents reported from San Diego in the south to the mountain resort of Big Bear in the east. Three Riverside police officers were shot, one fatally, by a man police say was Dorner.

Taken from CNN.

Do you see what i see?

From san diego in south to the mountain resort of big bear in the east, three riverside police...... how in the hell can this guy travel around like this while a nationwide manhunt is underway?

More and more am i beginning to smell a conspiracy here and more and more am i beginning to believe that he may or may not be guilty of any of the claims.

I want hard evidence before i believe or trust anything.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   

No, I think you missed one. Choice No. 3 is most likely the LAPDs best option.

TOTAL AND UNCONDITIONAL SURRENDER TO DORNER !

It's LAPDs only way out alive.

LOL

New developments. www.10news.com...

SAN DIEGO - A former LAPD detective and author is talking only to 10News about the search for Christopher Dorner.

Mike Rothmiller, who also co-authored "L.A. Secret Police," says Dorner reached out to a colleague of his on Feb. 9. Mike Rothmiller spent 10 years with the LAPD. He says some of what Christopher Dorner states in his 6,000 word manifesto regarding the LAPD rings true. “I was a detective and I was a sergeant and the issues that he describes regarding racism, brutality, corruption, internal affairs malfeasance, so forth... That is absolutely true," says Rothmiller. "I saw it firsthand." Rothmiller believes Dorner's ultimate objective is to basically change the LAPD and get back at the people there. He is confident Dorner is alive and carefully plotting his next move.

Seems Naval Reserve LT Dorner (Ret.) has been well and truly monitoring radio and TV broadcasts as well as the internet, as well as calling up old LAPD buddies for some moral support since he's cold, scared and lonely out there with everyone looking for him, wanting to shoot him on sight and all.

I'm of the opinion that Det. Rothmiller (Ret.) is part of another touchy-feely LAPD SIS sting to get Dorner to come in from the cold and into a nice warm place with few exits so a SWAT team can shoot him. Don't listen to them Christopher! It's a traaaap!

As I've said before, I think Dorner will off himself before he gets to the "boss level". I hope he doesn't - I'd like to see him go to trial and make his former colleagues squirm.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   
To me, the big questions are: is the present LA police chief really making
progress on his supposed mandate to cleanup?
If so, Dorner is probably as
depicted: a unbalanced sore loser.

Or is the chief a political hack who is more interested in survival than acually
cleaning up LAPD? Then the worst case may be plausible.

Dorner acted as judge, jury, and executioner. This would only be justified(objectively) if
the accused had killed innocents and got away with, was likely to kill again, had internal protection
preventing justice, and even with CBI or FBI involvement was unlikely to be brought to justice. I really doubt
Dorner's list of 50 included people of this sort.

He can't surrender anywhere near CA. Its not much use to surrender, as he is forever COMPLETELY not covered
by "protect and serve".

Among the gangs the enemy of my enemy isn't always my friend. Therefore, as a former cop, he will have enemies among the gangs. Will he be able to circulate among the under world without betrayal? Probably not
for long.
Of course, if he is just a distraction and shill to sell a story to the public, this could play on for a long time.
I am interested in any real facts that get beyond what I get spoon fed by MSM or diluted by wild speculation.

I wonder how many innocents will get gunned down before this ends? Every new one increases his support.

Wouldn't this be a strange and ridiculous way to start the revolution?

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   
They still haven't found him? WTH?? What is this - like the fifth day or something?

Since when have the cops let a "cop-killer" go on the loose for such a long time...

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by onequestion
reply to post by starviego

Are you implying that dorner killed this guy?

Well the police seem to think so. Maybe he did, maybe he didn't.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by UMayBRite!
Wouldn't this be a strange and ridiculous way to start the revolution?

Life is not perfect. You take what you can get.
2nd line....

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   
THink the lid just pop

A second LAPD Officer steps forward with his own Manifesto, in the wake of Christopher Dorner

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here you go
www.occupypolice.org...
edit on 11-2-2013 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Trillium

(imo) It isn't a "manifesto" until you start shootin folks... Until then it's an opinionated, life-resume.
edit on 11-2-2013 by canucks555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by canucks555
reply to post by Trillium

It isn't a "manifesto" (apparently) until you start shootin folks... Until then it's an opinionated life-resume
edit on 11-2-2013 by canucks555 because: (no reason given)

Well maybe just maybe a few more of these will come out.
Now the time

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Anyone else get the feeling these "manifestos" are actually declarartions of war from the Reptilian Grand Empire? I'm convinced Dorner is a shape shifting drone, which explains why the police can't find him (well that and his invisibility boots). I'm going to be keeping a good eye on the sky these next few nights. If I see a Delta Komodo warship in the horizion I'll warn ATS first. Stay safe my friends, I fear our Reptilian overlords have become angry with us, and we are about to pay

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 09:34 PM
link   
The following is a post from a second LAPD Officer, and a Facebook Friend of Christopher Dorner , his name is Joe Jones.
www.occupypolice.org...

“My Former LAPD Officer Joe Jones MANIFESTO… I know most of you who personally who me are in disbelief of the partial story I will tell today. A story that has been suppressed for about 18 years, But lives strong everyday of my life. I without hesitation would like to send my condolences to the Victims who were lost and their families during this tragic situation. I would also like to send my condolences and well wishes to the many former and current Officers, as well as …Citizen’s and their families who lost the lives and souls of loved one’s to the injustices of Police Corruption, Scandal, Lies, Deception and Brutality.

IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS
MOD NOTE: Posting work written by others
edit on Mon Feb 11 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: tags, trimmed, source

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Great reply but I don't know for sure if this man killed anyone, much less any 'innocent', people. MAYBE he killed an officer, don't know, but I would have to see some very good evidence if he killed anyone's family members. Maybe this is just a black ops way to make sure he doesn't receive any support from the herd, nobody can take anything the MSM says at face value now, if people don't think a 1000 psyops people are on this story and trying to spin it in every way they can, they really IMO are living in Pleasantville.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 11:39 PM
link   

reply to post by Sek82

Dorner domestic target. No matter what the scenario and precedent stick
to Amerika's ribs like oatmeal. Whather they successfully "take him out"
or not. Remember Osama bin delecti... and we DON'T have to show you do we?
Thanks Randy, star again. I lived long enough to see "The Running Man" hit
prime time unreal time. In a nutshell, whether the story and the crimes are
real or fake is irrelevant-- the repugnant fix for the problem IS.

top topics

<< 74  75  76    78  79  80 >>

join