It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-officer suspect in California cop killing

page: 75
<< 72  73  74    76  77  78 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by tomutheyounger

Between their behaviour, and that he is obviously shoot to kill, and bringing in the drones, I think the whole thing is all too perfectly timed to fit an agenda.

The evidence put out by he media has him tried and convicted in the court of popular opinion, and that is frightening. Just read this thread. How many people are cheering on this man being shoot to kill? Based on info from the corrupt media?! Omg.

So much for innocent until proven guilty in a court of law, with a jury of your peers.

According to the Whitehouse, it is okay now to shoot to kill an enemy of the state with zero evidence or proof, and here is the magical exemplary case they need to boost public opinion. And people are swallowing this filthy swill.

It's all good till it is you or your child that is suspected of some crime, played out in the media,the public court of opinion, and executed on youtube. Without a shred of proof aside from what the media is spoon feeding you.

Good job at playing right into this, America.
edit on 11-2-2013 by Libertygal because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by tomutheyounger

what's with the hyperbole ??
was that necessary or don't you have any answers for the questions posed ??

you can suggest all you desire, it still doesn't make it so

i asked for proof, got any ?

your badge of dishonor doesn't impress me, keep it.
you may or may not believe i am a single poster, it's no skin off my nose.
however, i certainly don't profess to be a long standing member with a recent registry.

doubtful, but you are free to believe it if you choose.
i called you out on your "polite and courteous" commentary
... your secret sources were additional.
so, why are you using me to attack others ???
troll much ?

i didn't refer to any site as "actual media reporting" ... that'd be you.
i stated "a denial has been published" ... go ahead, prove me wrong.

you on the other hand, can't/won't share your secret sources

now that's hilarious.

ps ... i notice you didn't bother to link your "story" or should i say fabrication, either.
need some time to write it ??

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Libertygal

The evidence put out by he media

What evidence ?

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

The evidence put out by he media

What evidence ?

Exactly my point. All we have are baseless accusations and claims with NO evidence. All of the main stories are from the state run media. Check the original sources, and who are they?

Then, you get the alleged manifesto, creatively edited depending on which media outlet reported it. Depending on their agenda.

It is all nothing more than, "because we said so", and now that is enough to justify a street execution of an American citizen. I am shocked and repulsed by the fact that people are just buying into this made for tv drama! Hardly anyone is questioning a story made of swiss cheese, just open wide, and have another bite.

Why not ask those questions now, before he is slaughtered, instead of after? Why is the media spoofeeding you information when the police and government went tightlipped ever since Aurora? Look at Sandy Hook and the LACK of information, and all the same people admitting that lack drove speculation.

Now, in a sudden twist of events, they have a ready made story they immediately publish, literally shoving at you, and it isn't suspicious? They give you neatly laid out details when they hardly tell you anything about Adam Lanza? Are we on the same planet?

The media is telling what they were told to. WHY? What is the intent? To destroy the mans character! WHY? Is it to justify shoot on sight murders? Using drones on US soil to target Americans? Whatever it is, you can again bet the OS is not REAL.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by zedVSzardoz

That is perfectly acceptable to me. I am glad to hear your take on it. I condemn both the LAPD and him for their actions however I see a trend in this thread with some. Here is a post from page 73

If Dorner has access to the net using free wifi hotspots around town on that ipad that was in his facebook photo he can use it to keep up on the info the media is putting out, along with his police radio listen in on their locations and such

plus Dorner if you read ats and need supplies feel free to priv msg some of your supporters here for the hook up.

It certainly seems some people support him. However I am glad that isn’t the majority here. I do not think the guy will be taken alive at least not according to the manifesto. I don’t think they want to take him alive either.

edit on 11-2-2013 by Grimpachi because: spelling

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 02:13 AM
link   

The media is telling what they were told to. WHY? What is the intent? To destroy the mans character! WHY? Is it to justify shoot on sight murders? Using drones on US soil to targwt Americans? Whatever it is, you can again bet the OS is not REAL.

I agree. I can't believe there's anyone left at all who doesn't see right thru the MSM anymore. Yet I guess they're still the majority.

edit on 11-2-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grimpachi
reply to post by zedVSzardoz

That is perfectly acceptable to me. I am glad to here your take on it. I condemn both the LAPD and him for their actions however I see a trend in this thread with some. Here is a post from page 73

If Dorner has access to the net using free wifi hotspots around town on that ipad that was in his facebook photo he can use it to keep up on the info the media is putting out, along with his police radio listen in on their locations and such

plus Dorner if you read ats and need supplies feel free to priv msg some of your supporters here for the hook up.

It certainly seems some people support him. However I am glad that isn’t the majority here. I do not think the guy will be taken alive at least not according to the manifesto. I don’t think they want to take him alive either.

Just as in politics, so goes this story. Yet one more thing used to conquer and divide us all.

Instead, it should bring us all tightly together in a search for the truth, because it matters in the end. Not who is right or wrong, but what the truth is, and the stance that we should ALL take for justice. That is the truth of the matter.

That we have the right to face our accusers in a court of law, before a jury of our peers, in a just and unbiased trial where proof and evidence is provided, beyond the shadow of a doubt.

This matters to you, me, and every single poster on ATS, because we are witnessing a time unfolding where this man is decidedly guilty until proven innocent, and kill on sight.

Every person here, regardless of your country of origin, should be highly upset by this, and demanding proof and justice. Because, as so many have been apt to remind us in the US, so goes the US, and so goes the world.

If I am not mistaken, what us happening in this country RIGHT NOW used to be called a human rights violation in China.

In China, where they execute people without a trial.

We should all come together for truth, and refuse to be divided anymore by a government with an agenda.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Truth is like death to the system.
The whole point is that system (LAPD) punishes truth and offers its own ersatz version of it.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by DangerDeath
The whole point is that system (LAPD) punishes truth and offers its own ersatz version of it.

And all the more reason that we should each lay aside our personal agendas, and work together to find the truth in this matter. We can agree we all have opinions, but opinions in this are unimportant.

Seeking the truth in this matter should rank as one of the most important things ATS undertook in a long time, and people should be both willing and eager to step up to the plate to see that the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, comes out.

There is always time later for opinions, but right now, a mans life, quite possibly an innocent mans life, is at stake, and some prefer to sit and argue.

Just keep in mind, as this goes, so goes the rest of the story. We will become that which we create, or allow tptb to create of us.

So I ask again, who among us is willing to put aside personal agenda and fight for truth and justice? You won't find it on NBC, and certainly not the LA Times.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Very few will put away personal agenda. What we "should" do is what only a small number of intelligent people will do. The rest will not do it, on the contrary. Society imitates life and life is an ugly, opportunistic, stupid thing, which is in truth - auto-cannibalistic.

If this is indeed an act of war, and if Dorner is not just a lone man on one side, there will be more bloodshed.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Libertygal

Originally posted by DangerDeath

And all the more reason that we should each lay aside our personal agendas, and work together to find the truth in this matter. We can agree we all have opinions, but opinions in this are unimportant.

Seeking the truth in this matter should rank as one of the most important things ATS undertook in a long time, and people should be both willing and eager to step up to the plate to see that the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, comes out.

There is always time later for opinions, but right now, a mans life, quite possibly an innocent mans life, is at stake, and some prefer to sit and argue.

Just keep in mind, as this goes, so goes the rest of the story. We will become that which we create, or allow tptb to create of us.

So I ask again, who among us is willing to put aside personal agenda and fight for truth and justice? You won't find it on NBC, and certainly not the LA Times.

Spot on Libertygal.

To approach this topic with a closed mind and wearing blinkers is to allow yourself to be manipulated by people who really have little more understanding of the issues than you do. Why be led when you can blaze your own trail to your own truth and understanding?

With no new information aside from some rumblings about people being sent to a certain area to do certain things in anticipation of certain events, it might be a good time to look at the effect this whole issue is having on law enforcement/citizen relations.

I believe that even in small town America, police and peace officers are fighting an uphill battle against public perception It's entirely understandable, particularly at times like this when we have seen innocent people shot by incompetent and panicking cops. Another example would be the recent "Occupy" protests. Who can forget the images of USMC Veteran Scott Olsen laying wounded on the ground after having been shot in the head by police with a FREAKIN' GAS GRENADE? When police overreact it hurts them more than they will ever admit.

As an example of what I'm talking about, I found the following youtube video linked on another "fringe" site. Please be aware that it does contain some distressing imagery so your discretion is advised. It is extremely powerful viewing and if you are any sort of right-thinking human being at all, it WILL make you angry...

...very angry.

However, where are the videos of police risking their lives assisting trauma victims after a disaster or a car wreck? Where are the videos of police doing their best to make their communities safe and pleasant places to live? These sorts of events occur every single day around the country. In fact there's probably a cop making a positive difference to his or her community right now at the very moment you are reading this. It's rare that you'll even hear about the police unless they are doing something wrong. That is profoundly sad, but there are good reasons.

I have an opinion that it's due to modern police training. Unlike the sheriff or law man of yesteryear, today's cop is taught from day one to value officer safety above all else. EVERYONE is a potential threat. That is why you'll often see non-resistant and wholly-compliant suspects handcuffed as a matter of course - whether they have been formally arrested or not. That is why during a traffic stop, you'll see cops approach your vehicle via your blind spot with a hand on the butt of their weapon ready to draw it and put you down if they perceive you as a threat.

I believe wholeheartedly that this aspect of police training has become a self-fulfilling prophecy. treating everyone like a threat or a criminal distances a law enforcement officer from the community he or she is supposed to be protecting. When you treat everyone like a threat, eventually such behavior will directly cause someone to become a threat.

America needs positive, community policing. Yes, cops should retain the right to stomp faces if the situation dictates, but only EVER in the defense of life and liberty, not because someone muttered a smart ass comment about donuts. All it takes is for new departmental operating procedures and standards to be drawn up, a few remedial classes to bring law enforcement officers up to speed and the situation would change dramatically within a matter of months.

Professionalism, empathy and courtesy cost nothing - and a law enforcement officer needs these character traits more than almost any other profession.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Seeing you all are rambling about right and wrong vs. support and not supporting.
It is easy to support someone who clearly feels he has be wronged / railroaded by the system. He clearly seems to have put much effort into making sure his agenda is clear, the agenda of pointing out the corruptions in the LAPD Specially. He is clearly giving up his life to insure these people and others knows that Corrupt justice is not Justice under the oath in which they are all inducted.
This will spawn other men will do the same. The longer this drags out the more attention it gets, this will only embolden other men that feel the same way to carry out vigilante justice.

People Practice on an every day level of putting a stumbling block in front of they brother and Imposing educational superiority on the others to make them look good and others to appear less than important. Yes people gossip every day about Joe smith to make themselves feel better and to gain favor among the listeners. People on a everyday basis look to take advantage of the mistake they cause to take advantage in some way.
Example" never let a good crisis go to waste", Specially, when the crisis was cause by the one looking to take advantage.

What you see is people rebelling in the fact this guy is sticking it to the system, a system known for corruption country wide not just in CA. Doesn't matter if it is the police or in the public domain. When you don't have authority greater than self, honor, the ability to reason based on truth, we will destroy each other.

Hollywood has made many movies that glorify people that take justice into there own hands to turn back the corruption. These movies pull at your heart strings hard and can easily spawn ideas in men that have been wronged by the system in there life. These hero's come out clean and are revered by worldly men.
The Sad part is all this I mentioned means nothing- it is all self severing. The only hope is in their humility they bring on themselves and others they learn to listen to the truth.
Jesus said I am the truth and the life, and that life was the light of men
edit on 11-2-2013 by SunLife because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-2-2013 by SunLife because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 08:19 AM
link   
I could not wait to post on this. I think the LAPD is getting a little bit of what they deserve. Remember Thomas Kelly? Rodney King? Two Vietnamese women in a truck? Where is the retribution? This is the retribution.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 08:40 AM
link   
I understand there is a lot of discussion about people supporting Dorner and those outraged by those who are supporting Dorner. Earlier I mentioned that while there may be circa 20% of the posts sympathetic to Dorner, on Reddit the support for Dorner is overwhelming and mind boggling...

I wanted to share the following with everyone:
Yesterday I posted a link to the podcast of the KFI radio show A Dark Secret Place which on Saturday focused almost exclusively on Dorner.
This morning I listened to a podcast of Michael Ruppert's radio show The Lifeboat Hour.

Both shows are hosted by men with experience relatable to Dorner-- Ruppert as many of you know is former LAPD and Bryan Suits is former military. What was most interesting to me is that both men were very compassionate to Dorner on their programs; renouncing his actions but understanding his frustrations and relating to his frustrations. I must say I was surprised by both men's take on Dorner and listening to them allowed me to look at this from a completely different point of view.

I'd encourage anyone interested to check out the podcasts:

A Dark Secret Place with Bryan Suits KFI Radio

The Lifeboat Hour with Michael Ruppert Progressive Radio

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Grimpachi

because in america, we're still innocent until proven guilty....there's been no trial, and we've seen no evidence of guilt. to believe he is guilty with no evidence, is crazy..

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I lost my job and became homeless. During my time on the street begging eating out of trashcans and trying to stay alive. I learned that a majority of cops are #%#@&#%# and should burn in #%@&. I even had one come to me and my wifes tent and tell us we had 30 days to leave town or else. It was clearly a threat so we walked in to a lawyers office. And he made a call to whoever and the officer was changed to a diff. Area to patrol. I am back on my feet again working and doing fine. My wife is dead now. But she remembers watching me and other homless men drug behind buildings and beat up! Because buisness owners would pay them to get rid of us. Looking back i can see ther point too. But as for me and my wife. God bless her. We want dorner to put the fear of god into these crooked %#@#%%&%#. I dont condone shooting family members. But i hope they learn there lesson because. COPS SUCK ITS JUST A CITY MONEY GAME ANYMORE! ARREST AS MANY PEOPLE AS YOU CAN AND LOCK THEM UP FOR THEMONEY!!!!! GO DORNER!

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Daedalus

Perhaps you misunderstood because I thought I made it very clear that I asked for evidence of innocence not a principle that requires the government to prove the guilt of a criminal defendant and relieves the defendant of any burden to prove his or her innocence. I am not the government so therefore I am not required to not hold an opinion on the matter. Citizens are more than allowed to have their opinions. Your outrage feels lopsided and your push to silence opinion is stifling.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grimpachi
reply to post by Daedalus

Perhaps you misunderstood because I thought I made it very clear that I asked for evidence of innocence not a principle that requires the government to prove the guilt of a criminal defendant and relieves the defendant of any burden to prove his or her innocence. I am not the government so therefore I am not required to not hold an opinion on the matter. Citizens are more than allowed to have their opinions. Your outrage feels lopsided and your push to silence opinion is stifling.

and perhaps YOU misunderstood that that's NOT how it works here....guilty until proven innocent is NOT the law of the land in these united states.. You can have whatever opinion you want, i'm just trying to politely inform you that it is delusional, because you are demanding proof of innocence to counter what, exactly?

There is no proof of guilt.

the only "outrage" here...if you can even call it outrage, is over the fact that you KEEP asserting guilt, when no proof of guilt has been presented. you are essentially presenting your misguided opinion as fact.

Furthermore, it would appear that the only ones trying to silence anything are you, and people like you, who keep saying the same ludicrous, baseless crap over and over, in an attempt to frustrate those of us speaking truth and sense into washing our hands of the subject, so that it is not discussed....

Guess what...it ain't happening..
edit on 11-2-2013 by Daedalus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   

top topics

<< 72  73  74    76  77  78 >>

join