It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-officer suspect in California cop killing

page: 74
<< 71  72  73    75  76  77 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Grimpachi

All you did was repeat all you said.
What was the point?

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by xXSvenXx

The point was your poor reading comprehension. I even underlined the parts you should have paid attention to.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grimpachi
I am sure of is that they believe that Dorner is guilty of everything they say he did considering how scared they are

Scared of having a witness to their crimes could be
more like it. All the facts need to be on the table here.
Who really knows unless we have ALL the facts.
For all we know it could be as Jason Bourne / Treadstone scenario.
And Dorner just disappears

edit on 10/2/13 by ToneDeaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ToneDeaf

So do you think they are shooting up cars because they don’t want witnesses? No I think they are scared for their lives.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by tomutheyounger

nope, i'm new to that website and didn't see an additional 'source' listed either.

ummm, if you say so ... Ace Cub Reporter is nothing new.
and the pseudo-name is common on the interwebs so, no, it didn't strike me as odd at all.

are you suggesting that it is false/satire and if so, how can you be sure?

it can be asked equally ... where are the independent reports of this Dorner situation ??
why are the only sources msm ??

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 10:51 PM
link   

scared for their lives.

Why wouldn't they be ? Wasn't 'Treadstone' ?

edit on 10/2/13 by ToneDeaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 10:59 PM
link   

So do you think they are shooting up cars because they don’t want witnesses? No I think they are scared for their lives.

I think the real question at this pont is why are they shooting up cars without IDing the drivers?

Why are they shooting up cars when they claim to have found his truck burned out on the mountain?

The reward is a ruse, they have no intent of taking him alive. He is KOS.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Honor93

nope, i'm new to that website and didn't see an additional 'source' listed either.

ummm, if you say so ... Ace Cub Reporter is nothing new.
and the pseudo-name is common on the interwebs so, no, it didn't strike me as odd at all.

are you suggesting that it is false/satire and if so, how can you be sure?

it can be asked equally ... where are the independent reports of this Dorner situation ??
why are the only sources msm ??

I bet you believed the recent "Feinstein and Boxer ask Californians to lay down their weapons" story too.

If you feel the need to keep referencing that site, then that's your right.

As a long-time member of ATS, it's my biggest gripe about the "fringe" - An unsubstantiated tweet or FB post or a satirical news website article which supports someone's cognitive biases can and does lead to endless flame wars and damages the credibility of those who refuse to always simply accept the official story - on this topic or any other.

What's ATS' motto? "Deny Ignorance".

Deny ignorance, check your sources and try to have an open mind. If you don't you'll look like a fool and contribute to all free-thinkers being tarred with the same brush. That helps no one but TPTB.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 11:08 PM
link   
I don’t think this guy is Jason Bourne and yes I believe the cops are scared for their lives.

If you want to compare this to a movie try Falling Down or the Park except I cheered for them but that was a movie and fiction.

Are you guys really trying to make this guy out to be some hero?

BTW I definitely condemn the cops for shooting indiscriminately check the previous page.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Libertygal

I think the real question at this pont is why are they shooting up cars without IDing the drivers?

Why are they shooting up cars when they claim to have found his truck burned out on the mountain?

The reward is a ruse, they have no intent of taking him alive. He is KOS.

All true.

It's my opinion that the circumstances of the two women being shot is as follows:

They were delivering newspapers on a suburban street which just happened to be the same street where one of Dorner's (alleged) targets was holed up with a bunch of cops acting as a protection detail.

Because the two lovely ladies in question are thoughtful newspaper delivery professionals, they were driving up the street with the lights off, so as not to disturb the neighborhood. The passenger was throwing rolled and bagged newspapers out one side and the driver throwing bagged and rolled newspapers out the other. They were probably serpentining so as not to have to throw the papers so far and to ensure they hit the respective lawns, not the pavement.

Think about how that could look in the dead of night. Six of the cops on the protection detail instantly panicked and started firing at the occupants of the truck, thankfully only wounding both of them.

Oh yes, they were most definitely frightened. They did not positively ID their targets, they did not watch their background and they used excessive force. They need to be disciplined and thrown out of the department. When your officers are as dangerous to the civilian population as the alleged gunman is, then you have a serious problem within your department.

The above is the cop-on-the-ground's excuse/reasoning for this tragic shooting.

It's also my opinion that during this period, LAPD beat cops as well as personnel from nearby agencies were verbally advised by their immediate commanders to shoot Christopher Dorner on sight, whether he be armed, unarmed, running away or surrendering.

I have no opinion on why they may have given such an order. Your guess is as good as mine.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 11:30 PM
link   

you'd lose that bet, never heard of it.
care to link it and share ??

i reference all kinds of sites that others find 'questionable' ... if you want to dismiss it, that's your prerogative, i'm not a source shill ... nuggets of truth can be found everywhere if you're willing to look with open eyes.

i'd suppose you believe the "evidence" presented thus far ??
you know ... LAPD said so

... you really didn't just type this, did you ?

As a long-time member of ATS, it's my biggest gripe about the "fringe"

i sure hope that long time membership isn't reflected under your avatar

and you can save the 'name-calling', it does't ruffle my feathers and while the 'fringe' may disappoint you, what makes you think i'm part of it ???

what 'official story'
in this case ?
show me more than LAPD said so ... please ?

i would suggest you take your own advice

as you said, it helps no one but tptb.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Could the OP or someone else, post a recap of all of the "evidence", that has been released so far?

I'm just trying to understand how the spokepersons for some of the agencies involved, can stay stuff like the following, found here...Latest on Manhunt for Christopher Dorner from MSNBC

From the article:

"We are asking the public, 'Please help us to protect you,' "[Chief Charlie] Beck said at a news conference. "Please help us to find Dorner before he is able to kill again."

And another said this:

The department "is not opening it because of the accusations or because of the musings of someone who is a multiple murderer now," Cmdr. Andrew Smith said Saturday

If they have such compelling evidence, to make such absolute statements to the press, where is it?
What happened to "innocent until proven guilty"?

I guess cops in Kalifornia enforce a different set of laws, than the rest of the Country...

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Honor93

you'd lose that bet, never heard of it.
care to link it and share ??

i reference all kinds of sites that others find 'questionable' ... if you want to dismiss it, that's your prerogative, i'm not a source shill ... nuggets of truth can be found everywhere if you're willing to look with open eyes.

i'd suppose you believe the "evidence" presented thus far ??
you know ... LAPD said so

... you really didn't just type this, did you ?

As a long-time member of ATS, it's my biggest gripe about the "fringe"

i sure hope that long time membership isn't reflected under your avatar

and you can save the 'name-calling', it does't ruffle my feathers and while the 'fringe' may disappoint you, what makes you think i'm part of it ???

what 'official story'
in this case ?
show me more than LAPD said so ... please ?

i would suggest you take your own advice

as you said, it helps no one but tptb.

Yep, you got me on all counts - for daring to suggest your source of the "denial" might be satire, I've gone and outed myself as a verified and certified LAPD shill with no purpose here other than to protect the reputation of that agency. Well done. a plastic Junior G-Man badge for you

While you're chuckling about that, have an extra loud, snorting guffaw about the fact that an ATS user account registered on the 9th of February this year with no more than 10 posts at time of writing may or may not be a user's primary account and may or may not belong to a member of the same "fringe" of whom I speak - one who may or may not have interacted with you on the forums before under quite similar circumstances with a similar hilarious result.

It's your brain and you can use it or not. I don't care, but just as I have been called out in this thread for willfully refusing to cite closed sources, I will call you out for misrepresenting satire as actual media reporting. Consider yourself called out
and you're welcome.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Monger

I agree.

The man may have some good in him, but he crossed hte line into dark territory. I seriously doubt he had much if any good in him. A truly good person doesn't resort to killing to make a point.

It's ugly from lots of angles. I hope hte loss of life is over. I hope he gives up. But if he has any good left in him, he'll force them to shoot him. If he's all darkness, he'll try to live.
edit on 11-2-2013 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 01:16 AM
link   

There are two more incidents where people have been accosted and attacked by police in cases of mistaken identity SINCE the burned out truck was found on the mountain.

If the truck was found burned out on the mountain, why are police continuing to shoot to kill targets at vehicles that resemble Dorners?

Anyone? Beuler? Hello?

Again, not directed at you directly, but to the thread in general.

Still waiting on that CCTV footage of him murdering the daughter, too.

touch.latimes.com.../-1/article/p2p-74362381/

edit on 11-2-2013 by Libertygal because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-2-2013 by Libertygal because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Libertygal

Thete are two more incidents where people have been accosted and attacked by police in cases of mistaked identity SINCE the burned out truck was found on the mountain.

If the truck was found burned out on the mountain, why are police continuing to shoot to kill targets at vehicles that resemble Dorners?

Anyone? Beuler? Hello?

Maybe they didn't get the memo?

Maybe they have been deeply imprinted by that first BOLO. Maybe the fear of (allegedly) being actively hunted by an ex-cop with an alleged grudge who is known to frequent Nevada gun stores has them worried even a week later?

They should be. Dorner may be a screw up and a loser (that's how I see him - is that ok?) but he is/was highly motivated and if he can't get to his named (alleged) targets because they are in protective custody, then he will (allegedly) no doubt target anyone with a badge, LAPD or not (allegedly)..

It's my opinion that verbal "shoot to kill" orders have been given. To positively identify a given person means getting well within small arms fire range in EVERY case. That these officers are shooting before positively IDing their targets indicates that both the departments and the police officers involved value their own safety over that of the general public. Mocks the whole "to protect and to serve" thing a little, don't you think?

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 01:32 AM
link   
I'm going to try this from a different approach this time.

Can someone, anyone tell me, what is the best reason you can think of, to believe anything about this story ?
Is there one person who can show me proof that this story is really happening ?
Stop and think for one minute that it might be a total fabrication.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Edited

Please disregard.
edit on 11-2-2013 by tomutheyounger because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Grimpachi

no, people dont see him as a hero.

We are almost completely convinced that he started out as an honorable man whose life was destroyed by corrupt law enforcement. The same corrupt law enforcement that we have taken MAJOR issues with in the past decades.

This guy is absolutely in territory which left the "line" long ago.

That said, it is to be expected. When you have such a vile and corrupt agency like the LAPD, your streets turn into war zones. I am thinking of NY circa the 1970s. Imagine if it never cleaned itself up somewhat....How much worse off NYers and NY would be.

You can not just cover that up. You need to address it and change it so stable society can continue. If not, people like this guy are to be expected.

We want his killing spree to end. but MORE than that, and selfishly so, we want the LAPD, and all corrupt law enforcement to be corrected as it kills more of us a year than this lone gun man, and ruins more lives than this lone gunman, and makes life more unbearable than this lone gun man.

We want him CAUGHT, not killed like some Holly wood movie like they are aiming for. We want that because we dont want the police to shoot up every one they THINK is him. We want them to treat him like every other criminal. He is a CITIZEN CRIMINAL. Not some foreign insurgent.

What we would like to see come from this an earnest Firing of most of the LAPD, since it has already exploded and now needs to be addressed. We want to see all the issues caused by their decades of thoroughly corrupt practices addressed.

That is what we want, regardless of this guy being caught. THAT is what made this guy. THAT is the issue.

edit on 11-2-2013 by zedVSzardoz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Randy please enough it got old several pages back.

Unless you step outside and experience the world first hand it all could be fake are you fake prove to us your real and not some bot.

Stop asking us to prove what you will never accept anyway.

new topics

top topics

<< 71  72  73    75  76  77 >>

join