It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-officer suspect in California cop killing

page: 73
<< 70  71  72    74  75  76 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by HomoSapiensSapiens
Two more cases of mistaken identity, this time in two different cities:

David Perdue's vehicle was rammed and shot at by cops by Torrance police:

Police seeking Dorner opened fire in second case of mistaken identity

Greg Pruitt rushed by police as he sat in his car outside a San Diego hotel:

San Diego Police mistake local man for Christopher Dorner

Obviously, the former is more serious as the police actually opened fire again!

It's very possible that these civilian shootings are the fault of Reptilian shape shifiting drones. They look like Dorner to get police attention, then change form at the last second to try and get the police to do something rash and get in trouble. Can you imagine the reaction if a Reptilian was killed by our protection officers? Our planet would cease to exist, as Reptilian omega ships descend upon us and open carbinonized density blaster fire on us.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by lolwuttermelons

What are you on about? There's more potential for the existence of God than for the existence of your Reptilian fantasies...

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Blue Code of Silence is for weak minded followers. The very moment you buy into this type of thinking is setting up your brother for failure. Maybe not today maybe not everyone, but men wanting add value to their life and others around them will be blinded sided. And men that dont have an authority greater than self, than self will destroy all. no matter which side you think your fighting for. Dornor should removed himself and surrounded himself with in an environment where he could purge himself of the carnal world.

Carnal men will value worldly men, and no good comes from it.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 08:39 PM
link   
LA's Million Dollar reward for the capture of Christopher Dorner is being funded by "concerned corporate donors".

It is my opinion that if you follow the money trail it'll uncover further professional integrity issues with the LAPD - big ones.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 08:41 PM
link   

reply to post by gangdumstyle

Are you an LAPD cop, sir?
Get real!! Let's get into the meat and potatoes. Dorner has a hero complex he is no hero in his mind he is justifying his murder rampage and there is nothing at all justifiable. Keep living vicariously through this nut job the seed will plant and can grow. Let's keep a level head please. . Sticking up for this idiot is not cool.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by gangdumstyle
Let's keep a level head please

Yes, please lets, instead of condemning a man that has not even been brought to trial. Calling for the death of a man that has not even been read his miranda rights is about as far from level headed as one can get, so lets start leading by example shall we?

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Closing for a few minutes so everyone can read this:

Originally posted by DontTreadOnMe

ATTENTION~~~~~~~~~

Let's keep to the topic and not go after each other.
Plenty here to debate without bickering and name-calling.

Further such behavior can and will result in post removals and possible temporary Posting Bans.

You are responsible for your own posts.

We expect civility and decorum within all topics - Please Review This Link.

Go After the Ball, Not the Player!

Terms and Conditions of Use--Please Review

edit on Sun Feb 10 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: reopened at 10:17 EDT

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 09:22 PM
link   

reply to post by Daedalus

Judge Dredd - LEO, judge, jury and executioner.

yes, i get the reference... but why are you saying it to me?

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by HomoSapiensSapiens

"All of a sudden I turn around and look back and see another [officer] behind a tree with a machine gun and thought, ‘this is not good,'"

YA' THINK?!

wow...at least it was SDPD....if they'd been LAPD, they probably would have just shot the poor guy...

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 09:33 PM
link   
You can tell the cops in the field are afraid of this guy considering their shoot on sight attitude.

If they can’t do their jobs without endangering the public they should just quit.

This is like 3 times they have jumped the gun I bet there are more instances but they haven’t made the news.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 09:33 PM
link   
For the record I am against Killing of innocent persons.

Every one deserves their day in court . No exceptions !

I have the utmost respect for the few LEOs who follow whats right rather than following the normal blue veil.

Instead of Lashing out at anyone who supports Dorner maybe we should ask our selves as a citizens why does a criminal gather support like this.

The reason behind so many rooting for Dorner is the ill will that the LAPD has created over the years . And other police forces in their own jurisdictions. Corruption from abuse to taking bribes to helping mobs with info or hits.

If you are the subject of a 5 LEO fiesta and you are the pinata you will hold a grudge!

Enemy of my enemy is my friend

Will the bad cops ever get justice ? Not as long as the blue veil rules to roost instead of the rule of law. Or the disproportionally low sentences of LEO who are finally caught .

Maybe thats why they are supporting Dorner

LOST

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lostinthedarkness
For the record I am against Killing of innocent persons.

Every one deserves their day in court . No exceptions !

I have the utmost respect for the few LEOs who follow whats right rather than following the normal blue veil.

Instead of Lashing out at anyone who supports Dorner maybe we should ask our selves as a citizens why does a criminal gather support like this.

The reason behind so many rooting for Dorner is the ill will that the LAPD has created over the years . And other police forces in their own jurisdictions. Corruption from abuse to taking bribes to helping mobs with info or hits.

If you are the subject of a 5 LEO fiesta and you are the pinata you will hold a grudge!

Enemy of my enemy is my friend

Will the bad cops ever get justice ? Not as long as the blue veil rules to roost instead of the rule of law. Or the disproportionally low sentences of LEO who are finally caught .

Maybe thats why they are supporting Dorner

LOST

for the umpteenth time...there is no proof he actually did anything yet....

all we have is some circumstantial stuff, and the magical "LAPD said"

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 09:55 PM
link   
If Dorner has access to the net using free wifi hotspots around town on that ipad that was in his facebook photo he can use it to keep up on the info the media is putting out, along with his police radio listen in on their locations and such

plus Dorner if you read ats and need supplies feel free to priv msg some of your supporters here for the hook up.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Not all cops are bad and not all are good some are in-between but one thing I am sure of is that they believe that Dorner is guilty of everything they say he did considering how scared they are. Their actions make me believe that the things he is accused of are true.

I do not have any sympathy for him mainly because he killed a guy’s kid and her boyfriend but also because he is out to get all cops.I do not support what he is doing.

I can sympathize to a point him going after those he feels are responsible but he didn’t do that. My uncles are cops in DC in Dorners mind I would be a target by association if this was a DC thing. There hasn’t been anything that makes me believe he is innocent and I am not a judge so I am entitled to my beliefs. I am no fan of cops but less of murderers.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Daedalus

I will yield to you on the proof of guilt .

There is a high probability of guilt from what we are lead to believe from the LAPD. That is if they are on the up and up but the blue veil may be tainting the truth.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by HomeBrew

but as of now it stands to reason that it should be taken as produced by the man himself.
how do you figure that with sooo many variants floating about and after a denial has been published ??

perhaps you are unaware of the denial ??
if so, you may want to review this

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grimpachi
he killed a guy’s kid and her boyfriend

On what evidence ? Where is
the security video ? Who's to say that he was not
framed. Didn't Randal Quan represent Dorner in
his favor at the hearing ? Could the motive been
(a scare tactic/intimidation) to shut-up the whistle blowers ?

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grimpachi

I do not have any sympathy for him mainly because he killed a guy’s kid and her boyfriend but also because he is out to get all cops.I do not support what he is doing.

First of all not a "kid" a "female adult"
And not "All cops"
And what indisputable evidence do you have to prove his guilt?

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by xXSvenXx

I am sure of is that they believe that Dorner is guilty of everything they say he did considering how scared they are

Here I will post it for you again pay attention to the underlined part.

Not all cops are bad and not all are good some are in-between but one thing I am sure of is that they believe that Dorner is guilty of everything they say he did considering how scared they are. Their actions make me believe that the things he is accused of are true.

I can sympathize to a point him going after those he feels are responsible but he didn’t do that. My uncles are cops in DC in Dorners mind I would be a target by association if this was a DC thing. There hasn’t been anything that makes me believe he is innocent and I am not a judge so I am entitled to my beliefs. I am no fan of cops but less of murderers.

BTW what proof do you have that he didn’t or what makes you believe that?

Or are some of you just trying to quite my voice? I am free to have my own beliefs.

If you have something that proves his innocence then show it if it is just your belief then explain it but you will not stifle my voice just because you don’t like what I have to say.
edit on 10-2-2013 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Honor93
reply to post by HomeBrew

but as of now it stands to reason that it should be taken as produced by the man himself.
how do you figure that with sooo many variants floating about and after a denial has been published ??

perhaps you are unaware of the denial ??
if so, you may want to review this

Perhaps you are unaware that the Palookaville Post is a satirical website?

It's kind of like The Onion, but not as funny.

The whole "Ace Cub Reporter Jimmy Olsentwins" should have been a dead giveaway. I'd link sources to back up my claims that it's satire, but since any open-minded, discerning reader who actually bothers to read it can see that the piece is indeed satire, I won't.

Has anyone checked to see whether any mainstream media outlets are referencing the Palookaville story? Punked. Classic.

new topics

top topics

<< 70  71  72    74  75  76 >>

join