It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-officer suspect in California cop killing

page: 70
<< 67  68  69    71  72  73 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by evc1shop
reply to post by Reddeltic

Are you sure thats a real news outlet? I thought it was a satirical online publication.
?

No idea to be honest. But I am sure someone on here can shed some light.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by HomoSapiensSapiens
reply to post by gangdumstyle

Thank goodness you didn't form the legal and justice system or are not a leading member within it.

Legally speaking, Dorner is a "suspect". He is not a murderer, he is a suspect in several murders and attacks. As such, the intentional-"shoot to kill"-regardless-of-danger is typically known as an extra-judicial killing, something that occurs in uncivilized nations, no?
He has been ID'ed IN THE SHOOTINGS... Homeboy Dorner said he was going to kill LAPD and families of them.. He has!! Multiple people have saw him shooting people, AND a boat owner can ID him while homeboy Dorner was trying to steal his boat.... The same vehicle he did all this in was found BURNT in big bear with some weapons inside!! Please get out of DENIAL... Homeboy Dorner will go out with a bang THEY WILL HAVE to shoot him on site when he STARTS SHOOTING AT THEM.. Everyone deserves a fair trial but you forgo all that when you shoot the police and commit SUICIDE BY POLICE!! Quit trying to spread bull crap... People with this insane love and worship of Dorner HAS TO STOP it is getting quite gross, SICKENING, WANT TO THROW UP IN MY MOUTH SHAMEFUL... Stop cult worshiping this goon.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by gangdumstyle
People this is no crusade... Dorner is not a warrior... Rooting for him I could of considered it, but knowing his attorney's daughter was murdered just makes this guy scum.. You don't shoot innocent women, and people rooting for him are women hating almost murderous in the mind themselves.

And where is there ANY proof he killed anyone?

1- Where are the stories about the 2 killings with the "kids"? Where is the footage of the shooting? There were cameras all around. Where are the grieving parents stories? the funeral stories? they are not there. No evidence anyone was killed.

2- Where are the same stories about the cops that were shot/killed? No grieving wives/families.... Nothing.

3- How come EVERY story in EVERY online news sight is the same word for word? No independent reporting? Where are ALL the news outlets getting the story from?

4- Why would a man who just killed 2 people (in view of cameras) check himself into a navy base under his own name?

edit on 10-2-2013 by SSFlorida because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-2-2013 by SSFlorida because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Quit trying to spread bull crap...

Yes please do stop! Your rabid blinding hate for this man is obvious just reading through the many pages of postings that you have made with the same comments over and over. You want the guy to die, we get it! So glad that you have appointed yourself judge, jury, and executioner.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   

You just don't seem to grasp the very simple fact that in this country you are innocent until proven guilty IN A COURT OF LAW not a court of public opinion, or court of media reportings. Maybe this will help you realize what we are saying. In America you can be recorded by police admitting to a crime with gory details however, that person is NOT GUILTY UNTIL THEIR DAY IN COURT. That goes for everyone that has committed any crime ever in this country. It is one of the fundamentals this country is based on. End of story

edit on 10-2-2013 by wshsbg76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Thank goodness you didn't form the legal and justice system or are not a leading member within it.

Legally speaking, Dorner is a "suspect". He is not a murderer, he is a suspect in several murders and attacks. As such, the intentional-"shoot to kill"-regardless-of-danger is typically known as an extra-judicial killing, something that occurs in uncivilized nations, no?
He has been ID'ed IN THE SHOOTINGS... Homeboy Dorner said he was going to kill LAPD and families of them.. He has!! Multiple people have saw him shooting people, AND a boat owner can ID him while homeboy Dorner was trying to steal his boat.... The same vehicle he did all this in was found BURNT in big bear with some weapons inside!! Please get out of DENIAL... Homeboy Dorner will go out with a bang THEY WILL HAVE to shoot him on site when he STARTS SHOOTING AT THEM.. Everyone deserves a fair trial but you forgo all that when you shoot the police and commit SUICIDE BY POLICE!! Quit trying to spread bull crap... People with this insane love and worship of Dorner HAS TO STOP it is getting quite gross, SICKENING, WANT TO THROW UP IN MY MOUTH SHAMEFUL... Stop cult worshiping this goon.

Why do you keep calling him "Homeboy Dorner", are you racist?

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpaDe_

Quit trying to spread bull crap...

Yes please do stop! Your rabid blinding hate for this man is obvious just reading through the many pages of postings that you have made with the same comments over and over. You want the guy to die, we get it! So glad that you have appointed yourself judge, jury, and executioner.

Right..he clearly has some deep personal hate for "homeboy" (
) Dorner..his posts are getting progressively more pathetic as that hate continues to fester.

Has any news outlet acknowledged the lack of video evidence placing Dorner at the scene of the murders of Quan's daughter and her fiance? I forgot the guy's username but I hadn't even thought about this until he brought it up here in this thread. They seem desperate to sway public opinion..what better way than to provide evidence that Dorner is indeed responsible for murdering two innocents who had nothing to do with his firing.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaws1975

Why do you keep calling him "Homeboy Dorner", are you racist?

Hey I didn't want to be the one to say it, but read between the lines.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I personally think the guy is a murderer and I think there has been sufficient evidence to support that. I guess I can’t sit on a jury for him ... Oh well I don’t like Jury duty anyway.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grimpachi
I personally think the guy is a murderer and I think there has been sufficient evidence to support that. I guess I can’t sit on a jury for him ... Oh well I don’t like Jury duty anyway.
I agree, multiple police officers he shot at can ID him, a boat owner can id him, people going down the road have seen the exact same guy and nissan truck, homeboy Dorner changed the plates a few times. The manifesto implicates his confession, saying he will kill LAPD cops and their families, HE STATED his grievance with QUAN!! He said he will kill his family because he can not have his own.. This is homeboy Dorners own words!!! The million dollar reward out now, time to go bounty hunting... A fair trial can not be done when you commit suicide by cop as homeboy Dorner said he will go down with a fight.. It is his fault... He needs a bullet in the head!
edit on 10-2-2013 by gangdumstyle because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Dorner isn't some gang member. He's an ex Navy-man and ex-cop. And your tongue-in-cheek labeling of him as "Homeboy" presupposes that those rooting for him are African-American or something which is stupid and further exposes your potential presuppositions.

What's more is that, if this is a conspiracy website, I did believe that we were meant to take all news with a pinch of salt. In other words, we don't even know if Dorner has actually killed *anyone* let alone written a manifesto. And yet, here you are, hammering on about him, having already convicted him.

I supposed you believed the government at the time of the Iraqi invasion when they said weapons of mass destruction were present. How did you feel when they later said that there were no weapons of mass destruction?

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Funny enough. By my own eyes I saw both gangdumstyle and Grimpachi at the scene of the crimes. I have also read both of their manifestos. There is no doubt, that these two are behind these heinous crimes.

www.innocenceproject.org...

Eyewitness means nothing. People lie, just as I did with my first 4 sentences here.

ETA: I have nothing against these posters- just pointing out the fallibility of eyewitness reports

edit on 10-2-2013 by randomtangentsrme because: add more/ fix

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   

A bullet to the head, even when he poses no direct threat (i.e. putting his hands up in surrender and not pointing a gun) is an extra-judicial killing. This is the United States of America. A civilised country. It has a legal and justice system and processes. One does not simply go around killing "suspects".

Thank goodness you're not in charge. The US of A would fall in a heartbeat if that were so.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by randomtangentsrme

Yes, I'm not so sure that gangdumstyle is genuine - he seems to be persistent in his staunch anti-Dorner stance. Even a rational, empirical and intelligent human being would look at the situation with a pinch of salt and not completely make up his mind yet.
edit on 2/10/2013 by HomoSapiensSapiens because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Your ignorance and refusal to listen and comprehend the American judicial system in this case seems to be fueled by racism (ie consistently referring to him as homeboy). Because of this I don't think anyone will be able to get through to him and to the rest of us who are interested In the FACTS of this developing story should just ignore his ignorance, so that we can stay on topic. Just my opinion.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by wshsbg76

I agree. That user is a little off. If Dorner were really some "homeboy" gangbanger, I highly doubt that he would have been intelligent enough to make it into the navy, let alone prepare such a meticulous plan, kill and injure LEOs and still manage to elude the police and make the LAPD look like a pack of fools (having shot innocent citizens on several occasions).

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I dont understand the logic some of you people are using.

Dorner tells of his intentions after exhausting all available legal options to get his life back. .
Then some potential targets of Dorner get murdered(Looks very suspicious)
But there is no solid evidence that he murdered anyone yet.

Then the LAPD start shooting at anything that even remotely looks like Dorners vehicle.
LAPD start a man hunt.
LAPD offer 1 million reward for his "capture"

Looks to me more like the LAPD are trying desperately to shut up a man who knows too much.
Looks to me like the LAPD care more about protecting their own ass.

Who looks more guilty of wrong doing? LAPD or Dorner?
I think LAPD.

Dorner is not guilty of anything yet.
I hope his mission to shine a light on those dark corrupt places inside the LAPD is a success.
Good luck Christopher Dorner if you havnt already then i pray you dont take any innocent lives in your mission to purge corruption from the LAPD.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by HomoSapiensSapiens

Yes, I'm not so sure that those two users are genuine

HomoSapiensSapiens

P 128 F 31 S 202
W 2 K 26

Just saying.

Be careful when throwing rocks.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Grimpachi

My apologies - I had to actually read your post and then quickly edited my posts to make it known that I actually meant the gangdumstyle guy, not you.

No hard feelings.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   
It is incredible that now this fallen cop is worth 1 million dollars, you know, when somebody is tag that much in monetary currency it means one thing, some thing is no right, somebody or some group within the California law enforcement system wants this fallen cop death.

not doubt about it, something is definitely fishy with this case.

top topics

<< 67  68  69    71  72  73 >>

join