It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-officer suspect in California cop killing

page: 69
<< 66  67  68    70  71  72 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Honor93
reply to post by gangdumstyle

The manifesto implicates him mad at QUAN and that he would go after their families.. Dorner confessed with his threats,, Now you either believe the manifesto and what he says or you do not.
what proof do you have that He/Dorner wrote any of them being passed around ?

Him shooting that innocent women and the guy she was with was uncalled for and only to seek revenge and feel better about himself..
shooting innocents is wrong but how do you know he did any such thing ?

That was wrong and for that Dorner needs BULLET TO THE HEAD.
but, but ... didn't you just say ... Murder is only for self defense! ... sooooo, where is the 'self-defense' in your above comment ??

i think you should re-consider what you are trying to infer.
killing innocents is wrong, even if that innocent is Dorner.
and that's the bottom line.
I get it.. People are going to root for a cop killing maniac.. People love the revenge he is giving the LAPD.. I understand you living vicariously through homeboy Dorner.. People are just sick in the heads I guess and want to see more of this.. Makes them feel like something will change.. Supporting violence and homeboy Dorner is wrong.. We know what he did.. Trying to cover for him is SICK AND SHAMEFUL!!

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   

And this is why you dont need to come in every few pages and remind everyone not to root for him. Civil conversation to off-topic bickering in 0-60.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by gangdumstyle

Originally posted by Honor93

i'd like to know where you get your 'confirmation' that he killed anyone ?
and just when did you adopt the 'guilty until proven innocent' mantra ??

edit on 10-2-2013 by Honor93 because: edit "Sonny" out of reply
The officers he shot up can ID him and the burnt out nissan truck, He killed one and wounded 3 others, they can absolutely ID this guy!!! They found the burnt out truck in big bear, the exact one he used to shoot the police in.. It is obvious!!
can ID doesn't mean they've done so correctly.
did you know that eyewitnesses have the worst record for recalling events correctly ?

as for the 'shootout' ... we weren't there, were you ?
do you know who fired first ?
if it was anything like the LAPD has done since, it's no wonder he fired at them.

he has been accused, nothing more.
until his guilt has been proven, i will stand with the innocent.
and ... innocent ... is something that the cops seldom are

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightTide

Yet again, when did the trial occur?

He is accused of shooting - yet you appear to already have the verdict. Until there is a trial he is INNOCENT until proven guilty.

i've been saying it for pages.....he's just not gonna listen..

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Funny how you and sonny are going on about this.....so who made your opinions count more then anyone else? You can imply whatever you want, doesn't make it any more valid.

(and if supporting innocent till proven guilty make me a bad person then SO BE IT)

Also, done with this thread, apparently some "know" more then others.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by gangdumstyle
The manifesto implicates him mad at QUAN and that he would go after their families.. Dorner confessed with his threats,, Now you either believe the manifesto and what he says or you do not.. Can't have it both ways... Him shooting that innocent women and the guy she was with was uncalled for and only to seek revenge and feel better about himself.. That was wrong and for that Dorner needs BULLET TO THE HEAD. Do some LAPD deserve a bullet in the head, sure the ones that shot the two ladies, and another man in a truck.

Yes, but AS I'VE BEEN SAYING, AND YOU'VE BEEN IGNORING.....the "manifesto" lists a lot of people...why isn't quan himself dead? why aren't any of the other people on the list, or any of their families dead?

the "manifesto" is not a confession to any specific action, as it was received in advance of the actions for which he is accused...it is a statement of intent...intent is not action...there is no proof of action....

a statement of intent can be used to establish suspicion, and provides probable cause, which would allow for the issuance of a warrant to search, or arrest for questioning...but a statement of intent alone cannot be used, and i believe is not admissible in court as evidence of action in, and of itself...

that would be like if i threatened to kill you right now.....and then in a few hours, you end up dead...and i just happen to be in the same state as you....i didn't kill you, but because i made the threat, now im a suspect...you see how that works? in this case though, it seems that, in absence of any real evidence, the media is painting him as a killer...and so are you..

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   

wow, nothing more than a personal attack ???
poor form dude, very poor form.

very well then, keep on with your disinfo campaign.
don't let common sense get in your way

i don't do vicarious living, i enjoy my life too much.

supporting a 'shoot on sight' cop response is exemplary of extreme overkill from anyone who thinks 'violence' isn't the answer.

nice of you to skirt all of my questions in lieu of a personal attack ... deflect much ?

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

Originally posted by Daedalus
feel free to continue you mindless cries of "you're defending a murderer, you're all awful people", whilc ignoring logic, and common sense...have a GOOD TIME™ with that..

Hes innocent until PROVEN guilty. Not to hard to understand how our laws work, not the law you subscribe to though.

The law of "Public Opinion".

For the victims of the crimes hes supposedly committed, I would think they have a different view on who they BELIEVE caused these crimes. I would also have to say their OPINION counts more then you or I.

Then again, you want to approach it with Public Opinions "common sense" and "Logic".

Hes a Hypocrite. All he ever cared about was losing his job. A job in his own words, is filled with "Hard Targets".
Ironic isn't it?????

what the hell are you talking about?

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Daedalus

Its cut and dry, what I was saying.

The man is innocent, until proven guilty.

It doesn't matter what his supporters, or detractors really have to say about it.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1
reply to post by Daedalus

Its cut and dry, what I was saying.

The man is innocent, until proven guilty.

It doesn't matter what his supporters, or detractors really have to say about it.

agreed.

i'm just not sure if you were implying i had ever said anything to the contrary, and if you were, why you would say such a thing, given the body of my posts here thus far..
edit on 10-2-2013 by Daedalus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   
1 Million dollars reward now put up for Dorner.

This is gonna turn into one massive bounty hunt. Lotta people will go blood crazy for a million dollars,

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by lacrimaererum

Yep, the sheer amount of a million dollars certainly shows how serious they are of catching him.

However, I am disappointed by the Mayor. It would seem that Dorner has already been convicted - I thought America retained a legal and justice system? In short, the Mayor called Dorner a "murderer". This is incorrect. Legally speaking, Dorner is actually a "suspect in murders and attempted murders" - so, as it stands, he is not a murderer just yet until proven so; regardless of the manifesto, which is not beyond-reasonable-doubt evidence.

Shame on the Mayor.
edit on 2/10/2013 by HomoSapiensSapiens because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by lacrimaererum

What if regular citizens go out hunting for him (i.e. citizen bounty hunters). Even worse, what if gang members agree to go out hunting for him (private bounty hunters).

This may, indeed, get very messy indeed.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   
IF this denial he has made is true. This will truly show that something very worrying is happening. The LAPD, MSM and others are being totally manipulated and humiliated. But more importantly whoever is behind it isn't bothering to hide the fact anymore. Interesting times.
edit on 10-2-2013 by Reddeltic because: missed out some words due to being drunk :-)

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Thank goodness you didn't form the legal and justice system or are not a leading member within it.

Legally speaking, Dorner is a "suspect". He is not a murderer, he is a suspect in several murders and attacks. As such, the intentional-"shoot to kill"-regardless-of-danger is typically known as an extra-judicial killing, something that occurs in uncivilized nations, no?

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Reddeltic

What denial?

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   
The one he sent to a local paper, linked on page 67 or 68.

Edit: here:
www.palookavillepost.com...

edit on 10-2-2013 by Reddeltic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by NickDC202

It's mighty nice to round up the locals to bring this guy in. If he is so dangerous, why aren't they telling people not to approach him, etc.. Leave the job up to those who were sworn to protect. Don't ask the public to protect the protectors, it should never be this way.

Perhaps, they are hoping that some of the armed gangs might jump in and get jsut as trigger happy as the cops themselves in all of this. That reward only serves to create more chaos in the larger scheme of things. Of course, I think I didn't see dead or alive so I can only assume it is if you can take him alive.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Daedalus, chap, Judge Dredd does not exist....

...yet.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Reddeltic

Are you sure thats a real news outlet? I thought it was a satirical online publication.
?
The reporters name is Jimmy Olsentwins

edit on 10-2-2013 by evc1shop because: added content

new topics

top topics

<< 66  67  68    70  71  72 >>

join