It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-officer suspect in California cop killing

page: 68
<< 65  66  67    69  70  71 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Daedalus

Originally posted by sonnny1

Originally posted by Buffalo2LA

TELL US HOW TO DO THAT WITHOUT BLOOD SHED?

You forgot?

Seriously?

I'm sure Reginald Denny, or any of the other people who got the s**t kicked out of them would agree that that was a peaceful way to express displeasure with the LAPD's behavior..and i'm pretty sure there were fatalities there as well...

Actually, there are MANY in this thread that support what this man is doing. Cheering him on and rooting for him.

People can take to the streets WITHOUT having to burn a city down. People can and should hold the Mayor, those that police neighborhoods, those in charge of the LEO's who are operating above the law. People would rather sit on their hands, and play internet Judges.......Right?

My point was PEOPLE took to rioting the last time they wanted to show their displeasure about the LAPD. After the smoke cleared, the people went back to sitting on their hands, instead of pressing the issue.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Well, to bring some humor to the thread:

Charlie Sheen to Christopher Dorner, ex-LAPD officer-turned-accused cop killer: ‘Call me’

news.yahoo.com...

A promise of hookers and booze, if that won't bring him in what will.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by NickDC202
reply to post by gangdumstyle

Gangdumstyle I've been following this thread from the start as well and with that knowledge, I would suggest that the posts in which members are explicitly rooting for or giving heroic qualities to Dorner are very minimal and likely account for less than 10% of total posts on this thread.

I had been following the Reddit threads on the Dorner situation and was shocked by the majority of Reddit posts that were actively rooting for and idolizing Dorner.

I would say atleast 30% are rooting for him,, I could go through this whole thread and pull out post full of *I support Dorner" "i HOPE HE WINS" "Go dorner"... I understand his stance, I understand the LAPD IS FULL OF RETARDED MORON PIGS.. Like the couple of guys who shot up the two VIETNAMESE women.. HOW STUPID THE LAPD IS, does not give you the right to go killing them or anyone else.. Murder is only for self defense!
edit on 10-2-2013 by gangdumstyle because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by lacrimaererum

The use of drones was later confirmed by Customs and Border Patrol spokesman Ralph DeSio, who revealed agents have been prepared for Dorner to make a dash for the Mexican border since his rampage began.

He said: “This agency has been at the forefront of domestic use of drones by law enforcement. That’s all I can say at the moment.”

www.express.co.uk...

DRONES are now been used in the Hunt for Dorner. This is it. Just like that , Drones will now be a common tool used in law enforcement in the U.S.

What have you become America?

and there it is ladies and gents ... the game.
every ball game has a home team and a visiting team - if Dorner represents the HOME team, then the drones represent the visiting team.
it is the government's goal to have the 'fans' (you, me and every other American) cheering for the visitors.
so, which Team do you support ?

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Yet again, when did the trial occur?

He is accused of shooting - yet you appear to already have the verdict. Until there is a trial he is INNOCENT until proven guilty.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   
LAPD is shooting at people before checking, before stopping, before announcing themselves. This is attempted murder and LAPD officers are excluded from responsibility. LAPD is the main perpetrator of criminal activity right now. They are above law and you can just watch. This is a shame for the whole system and its supporters.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightTide
So where is the proof that he shot those innocent people? Was he arrested and convicted already? Damn that must have slipped by me.

www.latimes.com...
The manifesto implicates him mad at QUAN and that he would go after their families.. Dorner confessed with his threats,, Now you either believe the manifesto and what he says or you do not.. Can't have it both ways... Him shooting that innocent women and the guy she was with was uncalled for and only to seek revenge and feel better about himself.. That was wrong and for that Dorner needs BULLET TO THE HEAD. Do some LAPD deserve a bullet in the head, sure the ones that shot the two ladies, and another man in a truck.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   

I can understand being turned off by people actively cheering on Dorner and almost seem to be rooting for Dorner to accomplish more of the goals of his manifesto; that's why I stopped following it on Reddit and now am just following it on ATS. Maybe it was the overwhelming fandom Dorner has achieved on Reddit that makes it so much less noticeable to me here on ATS. Let's meet halfway: 20% of the posts here are rooting for him... that work?

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   

You are aware of how many Dorner manifestos are floating around at this point, correct? Each one appears to have a different slant to it.

Accused Gunman Christopher Dorner Issues Statement… “It’s Not Me!”

Christopher Dorner, the former LAPD officer who is accused of murdering three people and threatening to continue his vengeful killings, has issued a statement that claims he has no connection to the Southern California murders, and he is falsely accused.

The statement was received by a local news organization via fax from a Cabo San Lucas hotel early Saturday.

“It’s not me!,” Dorner says in the statement. “I have been out of town on vacation and just heard the news that I am blamed for killings I did not and never would commit. This “manifesto” the police are using against me is just a few ideas for a screenplay I am working on with my former colleague Mark Fuhrman. Tell my mom I’m OK. Once again… the cops have it all wrong…. I will soon be in touch.”

www.palookavillepost.com...

Regardless of what has happened, what he did or did not do, he still deserves a trial.

(and yes, that article maybe a load of baloney, but still I will stand on the innocent until proven guilty,,,,,I will not support anyone who suggests otherwise)
edit on 10-2-2013 by MidnightTide because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by gangdumstyle
People this is no crusade... Dorner is not a warrior... Rooting for him I could of considered it, but knowing his attorney's daughter was murdered just makes this guy scum.. You don't shoot innocent women, and people rooting for him are women hating almost murderous in the mind themselves.

xxxxx sorry gangdum, (reading too many at once) with all due respect, freedom is always a crusade. at least in our history it has been.

i'm not labeling Dorner in any manner beyond ... an American ... because that is the only thing we can be sure of at this point.

i'd like to know where you get your 'confirmation' that he killed anyone ?
and just when did you adopt the 'guilty until proven innocent' mantra ??

edit on 10-2-2013 by Honor93 because: edit "Sonny" out of reply

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Daedalus
feel free to continue you mindless cries of "you're defending a murderer, you're all awful people", whilc ignoring logic, and common sense...have a GOOD TIME™ with that..

Hes innocent until PROVEN guilty. Not to hard to understand how our laws work, not the law you subscribe to though.

The law of "Public Opinion".

For the victims of the crimes hes supposedly committed, I would think they have a different view on who they BELIEVE caused these crimes. I would also have to say their OPINION counts more then you or I.

Then again, you want to approach it with Public Opinions "common sense" and "Logic".

Hes a Hypocrite. All he ever cared about was losing his job. A job in his own words, is filled with "Hard Targets".
Ironic isn't it?????

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Never mind....

edit on 10-2-2013 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   
WOW!

This thread has really taken off since I posted this breaking news a few days ago.

Allow me to apologise as the OP for not having more input however following a sad family death I have not been able to post anything or catch up with events.

Would anyone be able to provide me with a balanced summary of what’s actually going on?

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Four days later and this has gone exactly the way I posted it would.

Now we have FBI / Marshalls on hand trying to find Dorner - LAPD re opened the investigation (like I said they would...public / MSM pressure at work people) - and they still can't find him.

My guess? TONS of LAPD Officers going up to Captain Beck and saying something along the lines of "I'm not dying because you can't control a few corrupt cops, Capt. Re-open the investigation!!!"

This guy is gone. They won't find him in Big Bear. He will resurface probably a week or two from now, after a couple more officers are dead - or some of his named targets. Watch and see.
edit on 10-2-2013 by zeeon because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Honor93

The officers he shot up can ID him and the burnt out nissan truck, He killed one and wounded 3 others, they can absolutely ID this guy!!! They found the burnt out truck in big bear, the exact one he used to shoot the police in.. It is obvious!!

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   

The officers he shot up can ID him and the burnt out nissan truck, He killed one and wounded 3 others, they can absolutely ID this guy!!! They found the burnt out truck in big bear, the exact one he used to shoot the police in.. It is obvious!!

Eye witness testimony is the weakest evidence in any case. Especially considering LAPD's history for corrupt cops. That's not to say he isn't guilty (he may very well be guilty of these murders) but they will require firmer evidence than just some eye witness testimony.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   

The manifesto implicates him mad at QUAN and that he would go after their families.. Dorner confessed with his threats,, Now you either believe the manifesto and what he says or you do not.
what proof do you have that He/Dorner wrote any of them being passed around ?

Him shooting that innocent women and the guy she was with was uncalled for and only to seek revenge and feel better about himself..
shooting innocents is wrong but how do you know he did any such thing ?

That was wrong and for that Dorner needs BULLET TO THE HEAD.
but, but ... didn't you just say ... Murder is only for self defense! ... sooooo, where is the 'self-defense' in your above comment ??

i think you should re-consider what you are trying to infer.
killing innocents is wrong, even if that innocent is Dorner.
and that's the bottom line.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Sounds like you and a few others on here are the judge, jury and executioner.

Better hope the shoe isn't on the other foot one day.

edit on 10-2-2013 by MidnightTide because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   
DP sorry

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   
DP clicked enter when page froze.

new topics

top topics

<< 65  66  67    69  70  71 >>

join