It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-officer suspect in California cop killing

page: 59
<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

if he exists

So are you saying he may not exist?
Is this all something that has just been made up?

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePublicEnemyNo1
By the way, I drove past Twin Towers yesterday (Men's Central Jail) in downtown and that place looked like they were getting ready for war! There were cops everywhere and media. Does anyone know what the deal was?

For all those that don't know, Twin Towers is just blocks from the Federal Jail and courthouse...but I didn't go over there to see what if anything was up. I just wanted to get the hell outta there before I got pulled over...because that's what they were doing...pulling people over.

a man was spotted in the area, walking while black...everyone s**t their pants...prison's in lockdown..

the level of paranoia being displayed is absolutely hilarious..

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

I know exactly where apple valley is... My family had a ranch there.... I just assumed you were in LA cause you claim to be an expert on what is possible for the LAPD.... Ican't read sh!t over there... Worst type color ever for that background... Regardless of where you live the last couple nights were not that bad up there.... Would have been beautiful for nightg skiing....

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Did anyone see the former prosecutor Robin Sax on the local FOX 11 morning news yesterday basically saying that although she doesn't condone what has happened IF he committed the murders, that a lot of what was in that manifesto needs to be considered and acted upon? She also went on to say that she has been getting calls from others who say that the same injustices have happened to them (whoever the others are) and that some were afraid for their lives.

Not sure what they're afraid of, but she threw me for a loop supporting the manifesto at the very least, or certain aspects of the manifesto.

ETA
I'm also quite pleased to see that the majority of the media has calmed down on labeling Dorner a Cop Killer and has changed their language to "accused of" instead

edit on 2/9/13 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: added morning

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by MystikMushroom
Has anyone thought of this possibility:

What if during this entire ordeal, secretly and quietly behind the scenes, government agencies are collecting information on pro-Dorner supporters?

Be careful people, showing any signs of support for this man may just get you put on a list of some sort.

and you don't think we're not already on some list, just for being a member here?

This place has probably got at least 10 agents assigned to keep tabs on what's happening here (hey guys), and everything we say here is most likely going through Echelon, and Carnivore (smile for the camera, kids).....showing support for a guy who's making a ruckus over police corruption is the LEAST SEVERE of our thought crimes...

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePublicEnemyNo1
reply to post by randyvs

You're killing me with that Turban

Care of Slayer 69 !

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by nolabel

Is this all something that has just been made up?

Of course I can't claim that as a fact. But I can say that in today's world it's the most probabull.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

What about the other part of my question?
Are you saying he may not exist?

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Daedalus
showing support for a guy who's making a ruckus over police corruption is the LEAST SEVERE of our thought crimes...

What's the most severe thought crime? so I can think it.

I don't think any human agents are monitoring us but a few bots might be recording.

Echelon of course though. That's a given all over the internet.

I think they have their best internal affairs people on this case, the attention is focused on picking up his signal through private external (us) comms.

They aren't worried about us except for the people thinking of helping him.
Those are the contacts they are looking for.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   

I don't think any human agents are monitoring us but a few bots might be recording.

They can just pull it right of the backbone. Maybe that is what you meant by bot. I doubt they need to access the actual server.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

I'm also noticing an unraveling of the MSM's grip on "perceived reality". With FB, Twitter, alt-news sites, and places like ATS -- more and more people have access to more information and alternative opinions and views. People are asking more questions than ever before. The curtain is literally being pulled back.

I don't think it will be long before the MSM is caught in an outright lie, and people will begin to wake up to the realization that what the TV and radio tells them isn't always the truth.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ThePublicEnemyNo1

If she is supporting one of the manifestos that have allegedly been altered and now contain a ton of additional wording about gun control and so on, I can see why the media woudl let her say it. Of course, this could jsut be one of those rare times that a reporter is actually expressing his/her own opinion.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   

reply to post by yourmaker

I'm also noticing an unraveling of the MSM's grip on "perceived reality". With FB, Twitter, alt-news sites, and places like ATS -- more and more people have access to more information and alternative opinions and views. People are asking more questions than ever before. The curtain is literally being pulled back.

I don't think it will be long before the MSM is caught in an outright lie, and people will begin to wake up to the realization that what the TV and radio tells them isn't always the truth.

I agree with that statement wholeheartedly! I'm still wrangling with trying figure out which manifesto is correct...the one with the celeb and gun talk or the one without

Seems like the first one I mentioned was added too or either this guy Dorner is bi-polar IMO.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Daedalus

Well, I guess that could be bad for Officer Dorner as all of our group suggestions may actually help the hunters think outside their world... I mean a few thousand anonymous detectives, working for free, dredging up plausible (and some pretty far out) methods of escape etc...

The only thing I can say right now is that there will probably be no more action from Officer Dorner until the week has gone by which I think he stated in his manifesto. Something about he will give the folks involved a week from the first incident to reflect and come forward. After that things will escalate. I am paraphrasing here but that is how I read it.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by nolabel

Are you saying he may not exist?

As tough as that is to swallow how can it not be on the table?

It would appear my work is done here !
Remember folks

THE BREAKFAST OF CHAMPIONS IS THE OPPOSITION.

edit on 9-2-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-2-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by evc1shop
reply to post by ThePublicEnemyNo1

If she is supporting one of the manifestos that have allegedly been altered and now contain a ton of additional wording about gun control and so on, I can see why the media woudl let her say it. Of course, this could jsut be one of those rare times that a reporter is actually expressing his/her own opinion.

She (Robin Sax) did show some support, that's a fact. However, I don't recall her making mention of the celeb and gun control talk section of the manifesto. I was also surprised to see it being stated on FOX. I remember Steve Edwards trying to make the conversation go a certain way to support Dorner being and evil killer, but Robin Sax stood strong and stated her belief's about the manifesto and how certain aspects need to be investigated...I'm paraphrasing as well.

Yes, I thought it was awesome coming from an ex-prosecutor

edit on 2/9/13 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Daedalus

Has anyone thought of this possibility:

What if during this entire ordeal, secretly and quietly behind the scenes, government agencies are collecting information on pro-Dorner supporters?

Be careful people, showing any signs of support for this man may just get you put on a list of some sort.

and you don't think we're not already on some list, just for being a member here?

This place has probably got at least 10 agents assigned to keep tabs on what's happening here (hey guys), and everything we say here is most likely going through Echelon, and Carnivore (smile for the camera, kids).....showing support for a guy who's making a ruckus over police corruption is the LEAST SEVERE of our thought crimes...

I am still waiting on the ATS secret handshake so we can identify each other as ATSers when we are in FEMA camps.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker

is this bot affecting everyone, or only those members in the SoCal area? Echelon is a large sampling system, and unless everyone is getting the "bot" notice, I would have to say it's something else.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by MidnightTide

Its probably, left handed fist bump, shake each other's right hands with thumbs extended, then left hand shakes with pinkys folded under while stating "pics or it didn't happen"

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Guyfriday

Originally posted by yourmaker

is this bot affecting everyone, or only those members in the SoCal area? Echelon is a large sampling system, and unless everyone is getting the "bot" notice, I would have to say it's something else.

This is not an attempt to derail the thread but, for those that are unaware of the Five Eyes..here's a little info in mostly layman's terms to read up on while we all wait for Dorner to go out an exterminate the entire LAPD
(that's a joke of course)

Five Eyes
Cryptome
Action America
edit on 2/9/13 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join