Ex-officer suspect in California cop killing

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Badgered1

Dorner may very well have legitimate grievances against the LAPD, but the way he is going about seeking a redress of those grievances is completely wrong. I do not like the fact the restaurant I ate at the other day served cold food to me, but I cannot kill the waiter's family members because of it.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by gangdumstyle

Sorry man, I read the top of the post but not the bottom since the picture filled out the screen on my phone.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by hotpinkurinalmint
reply to post by Badgered1

Dorner may very well have legitimate grievances against the LAPD, but the way he is going about seeking a redress of those grievances is completely wrong. I do not like the fact the restaurant I ate at the other day served cold food to me, but I cannot kill the waiter's family members because of it.

Your analogy doesn't even make sense. You are comparing food service to being railroaded out of your job for being a whistle blower? He did try to address his grievances with the proper channels and this is where it got him. Most people would walk away out of fear, but he chose to take the fight directly to the people who did this to him.
edit on 2/8/2013 by SpaDe_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by kosmicjack
The potentialities of this story make my mind reel.

I just keep reading the facts as presented by the LAPD and MSM so far and it just doesn't add up.

Even if it's just another disaffected, ineffective, marginalized male who has snapped - WTF!? What in our society is producing this phenomenon at such an alarming rate now?

Could be the visibility and frequency of the abuse, Jack.
As the amount of people who get the same as Dorner (being ruined) increase
to maybe 40%-- tipping point. You know we're not there yet, but the amount of
media attention is being perceived by a lot more people personally now.
I'm getting that vibe from almost everybody about talking points re: last year
or so.
Versus ten years ago admit it... has somebody in your circle of friends or
family been unjustly treated by the government, or otherwise wronged? I
don't know one person who hasn't, and this wasn't even a story for two
or maybe even three degrees of separation ten years ago. It's getting normal.
I got a sinking feeling in my stomach when I heard about the LAPD shooting
not AT, but INTO vehicles that didn't even make color...VERY scary and all
wrong. it's a total breakdown of protocol and procedure: there's a reason.
Kevin Spacey's last words in Se7en come to mind.. bad news traveling faster.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 09:33 PM
link   
If he killed those kids then I have no pity for him however I am not convinced he did. The way the cops shot up that truck execution style is very telling to me. It wouldn’t be very much of a leap to in logic to think the kids knew something from their father which in my mind makes the police just as much suspect as the man they are chasing. This is just my opinion but we already know the lengths they will go to silence someone which is all too evident with how they almost murdered two people delivering newspapers.
edit on 8-2-2013 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Grimpachi

What kids? The daughter and boyfriend were grown humans.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Explanation: They weren't kids!

They were both adults ... hence the enagement to be married bit .. and the daughter was 28yrs old.

So they were both old enough to fully choose who they associate with and when you associate with people who piss off other people,... then by proximity alone one allows themselves to become a potential target whether a legal target or not.

In this case as I have posted previously to this thread ... THIS IS A WAR and not just some normal everyday criminal activity [unless one consideres all wars to be a crime]!!!

The entire dynamics have changed and COLLATERAL DAMAGE is valid under the laws of war.

We must evaluate Lt. (retired) C. J. Dorners actions and also the actions of those that respond to those actions,... in that light of the Laws of War and not the light of everyday criminal activity.

Personal Disclosure: Still nobody has dared addressed any of my questions posed several pages back!

edit on 8-2-2013 by OmegaLogos because: Edited to fix spelling.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by HomoSapiensSapiens

It was still the cops daughter and boyfriend and to me they are kids as far as age.

Because they weren’t babies would make me think her father could have shared information with her.

Is your gripe because I think of them as kids?

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Is a job with the LAPD really worth all this. Probably could have made more money starting his own Security Company. Yeah he got dicked, but you don't have to go on a shooting rampage. Standing up for what you believe in, and trying to clear your name is all good, but do it with out killing people.

Write papers, tv channels, anyone and everyone for as long as you can until someone listens. Go to magazines, go on the internet, go on tv. Everyone hates the LAPD i am sure there could have been a more civil way to go about this.

By doing what he is doing, he just ruins his image and name even more. What a dummy.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by Hardstepah

The answer you seek is some where in the back pages of this thread. So go find it I'm not here to repeat myself for every noobie to this thread. Read the thread.

All you have done is repeat your ridiculous absolute. You're simply arguing for arguing sake. Its just belligerent to say it could NEVER happen and then continue to "make fun of" any examples to the contrary.

An FYI - Even if one of us "tried it" and got caught it STILL wouldn't prove you right. The odds could be 1 in a 1000 or more, but its still POSSIBLE. So one "trial" run, proves nothing.

Your insistence how ever proves everything. You're a troll and just trying to insite the counterpoint.

Free Speech sometimes means a free chance to make yourself look stupid.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by RevolutionIsASolution

Are you sure that "Gun Control Rant" was added to the original Manifesto?? Or are you assuming? If it was then that was a great observation and would beg the question... "Who the hell did it?" ...Sheesh, they sure don't waste an opportunity! (If its true)

P.S. Can't say that I fault the guy...

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

Who said you guys were at war? Who made you guys judge juror and executioner?

Do you guys have a signed declaration of war?

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Buffalo2LA

Honestly the best thing to do is to ignore those people they eventually get bored and go away. Arguing with them only feed their ego.

We all know it is possible to evade the police like he did because HE DID. After you have been here a while you will recognize who is who.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by anthbes

Explanation: Its not about the job anymore ... he is willing to kill and be killed over his NAME and if you had read his unaltered manifsto you would understand where he is coming from ... but that would take you to walk a mile in his shoes in your minds eye 1st ok.

If what he detailed in his manifesto is correct then these public officails lied enmass in an offical capacity!

If the POTUS does that its called high treason and is worth the death penatly [possibly].!

And he had exhuasted all the official channels available to him and he even states that he knows the MSM will tar and feather his image.

Now it is time for WAR!

If the liars don't fess up ... well they deserve everything he can muster to throw at them.

Personal Disclosure: I have offered a potential non lethal solution several pages back and you can view it and all my posts to this thread here!

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Nice dodge

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by timetothink
It is a testament to the sickness of society when a mass murderer like this is held in high regard.

No wonder we have so many mass murders, life has no meaning.

But isn't it a better testament that the LAPD is held in such low regard that people would sympathize with the person targeting them?

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   

I have a problem with your statement that it is a war.

Armies fight wars.

Assassins do what he is doing.

I haven’t passed judgment on him yet but what he is doing is assassinating people.

Like I said if he murdered the cops daughter and boyfriend which I have doubts then I have no sympathy for him.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by bo12au

Explanation: The world by default is in the War on Terror and we have been in just that single War for over a decade [ww2 was shorter] and he was both a police officer and a CO in the Navy with the rank of Lt.

He has OATHS to uphold!

Personal Disclosure: His unaltered manifesto is his declaration of war upon the LAPD and they can be easily identified as domestic terrorist organization who act against The People of the USA and the fine citizens of the State of CA!

The two outrageous and uncalled for shootings of 2 misidentified vehicles and the injury [including long term psychological trauma ... soldiers expect that stuff ..civilians don't .. and soldiers come home all the time with PTSD ok!] to the occupants of both vehicles PROVES both mine and his own case.

It IS a WAR ok!

edit on 8-2-2013 by OmegaLogos because: Edited to fix spelling.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Explanation: Assasins do NOT telegraph their intentions!

Personal Disclosure: It IS a WAR ok!

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Well we are all entitled to our opinions but could you please provide information on the last documented one man war. Rambo movies do not qualify.

What he wrote was a manifesto not a declaration of war the Unabomber had one.

Sorry but I think you are the only one who considers what he is doing as war.

new topics

top topics

<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join