It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-officer suspect in California cop killing

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Having have had experience in the orange county justice system i understand the rampant curroption that goes on there i cannot refut his claims.

I dont know what that means weather he is right or wrong.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

Come on Bro, this movie has been made a MILLION times.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by onequestion

I dont know what that means weather he is right or wrong.
"Weather" he is right or wrong.. Get a grip, the guy is wrong, he was wrong for killing his lawyers daughter, Dorner deserves a bullet in his head for that... This guy is no Ghandi thats for damn sure..

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 08:32 PM
link   
im never watching a batman movie again!

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by kosmicjack
reply to post by SpaDe_

Well, given the fact that he has *allegedly* killed an LEO's adult child, I think he may have been serious, dontcha think?

Yes I do think he is serious, just based on what has happened so far, but I also think he has thought this out enough to have a plan.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by gangdumstyle

We dont even have any evidence for that yet, He is a SUSPECT to that, i didnt think being a suspect automatically made you guilty and deserving of an execution in the U.S. nowadays.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bedlam

Originally posted by paratus As you know I also own Barrett .50′s so your APC are defunct and futile."

Sounds like he means business

I have a pair of Barretts so I understand. He should have kept his mouth shut though. Navy, what can I say.

Ahh yes, I was wondering when the meat head alpha male battle cry of ignorance would come out...

"he shoulda kept his mouth shut..."

For all you people posting and wondering how life and society got so far of course, it happened the first time some devil uttered this phrase and the drooling fool next to him said "damn right".

Bedlam YOU are a high priority target.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by nottelling

Ok.. maybe, but that doesn't answer the question really. I have my own opinion about how both sides feel about this case, but I am asking was all of this crazy stuff that is being reported int he manifesto (praise for the Obamas (including Mrs Obama's hair, praise for assault weapons bans and Feinstien, and his comments that Christoph Walz is destined to be one of the great actors of our time) really true? Every news source seems to act as it is, but the "extras" seem like propaganda and are very contrived compared to the rest of the document which is focused.

I personally believe all the extra stuff has been added in to change the opinion of the people that might support this guy, but the question is were these things added afterward by someone, who did it, and why is the media reporting it as fact posting the manifesto relentlessly and not acknowledging the alterations (if they are in fact alterations)?

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Here is a new story on the case.. They are taking bags upon bags from his home for evidence.. Dorner manhunt: Police seize evidence from fugitive's O.C. home latimesblogs.latimes.com...

Dorner’s mother and a sister were home at the time of the search, authorities said. They remained in the house during the search, and authorities said they cooperated with police.

Whalen said the evidence taken would be reviewed more closely, but said he could not comment on what was collected.

The home -- a small gray ranch house wedged into an otherwise quiet residential neighborhood -- is owned by Dorner's mother. "So much for the quiet neighborhood," one resident said.

I think they really wanted his computer, which if he had it encrypted I doubt it will do them any good. I bet they took ALL the computers in the house.. I bet the mother was expecting this, I would imagine he would only leave what he really wanted them to find.
edit on 8-2-2013 by gangdumstyle because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by gangdumstyle
Here is a new story on the case.. They are taking bags upon bags from his home for evidence.. Dorner manhunt: Police seize evidence from fugitive's O.C. home latimesblogs.latimes.com...

Dorner’s mother and a sister were home at the time of the search, authorities said. They remained in the house during the search, and authorities said they cooperated with police.

Whalen said the evidence taken would be reviewed more closely, but said he could not comment on what was collected.

The home -- a small gray ranch house wedged into an otherwise quiet residential neighborhood -- is owned by Dorner's mother. "So much for the quiet neighborhood," one resident said.

I think they really wanted his computer, which if he had it encrypted I doubt it will do them any good. I bet they took ALL the computers in the house.. I bet the mother was expecting this, I would imagine he would only leave what he really wanted them to find.

Everyone should make note of this now, that there was no bomb making materials, or explosives removed from that house. If there had been they wouldn't be haphazardly handling it in paper bags like that.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by kosmicjack
FINALLY saw an interview with a psychologist who has also read the manifesto...said that Dorner was in no way psychotic, that the manifesto was reasoned, coherent and showed intelligence - but also said that all indications are that Dorner is grandiose and narcissistic. In other words, he thinks very highly of himself.

Just guessing here that whistleblowing about what he saw and keeping his moral compass pointing the right way all these years probably would indicate he does take pride in himself and with that one usually thinks highly of themselves as well. That pride being stripped of him is what probably (because one can never be absolutely sure ) what triggered this action unfolding.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   

I'm pretty sure he would expect them to do this and they will find only what he wants them to and then perhaps whatever else they plant.....
He should have left them some Chinese or Mexican takeout and a nice note!

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Playing Chess not checkers. enertaining photo tho.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I keep wondering if there was anywhere in his training... that involved the learned practice of taking away that or those most precious to the enemy and how this would apply in this case where seemingly innocent lives were taken. Is it part of a plan or, just an evil part of his revenge?

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by unfor54k3n

We dont even have any evidence for that yet, He is a SUSPECT to that, i didnt think being a suspect automatically made you guilty and deserving of an execution in the U.S. nowadays.
Dorners manifesto includes MR. QUAN in it and his quarries/problems with him. Dorner himself implicates this.. Now do we want to throw that out too and just keep the parts we want>>? People are saying the parts they like are true and the other parts they don't they were planted....

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by evc1shop

I'm pretty sure he would expect them to do this and they will find only what he wants them to and then perhaps whatever else they plant.....
He should have left them some Chinese or Mexican takeout and a nice note!
Did you even read the post? Exactly what I said in it... The mother must of knew this was coming, I'm guessing Dorner also did.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Point 1.: I do not condone his killing of anyone. Please re-read that, and take it as earnest.

CNN just a few minutes ago. They had on a 'psychologist' (who can be bought: Please research Sagewalk/Aspen Education; "NOS" diagnoses; BAIN Capital....all SCUM!). The "psychologist" made some remarks about him having trouble 'reintegrating' into civilian life after the navy, and his just having come from Iraq...The news anchor cut him off with another tack. Don't want anyone to bring up PTSD or similar, eh?
They completely avoided his problem with having been attacked by his own department for whistleblowing, and being charged with the same infringement that he was reporting. His problem, if you read his manifesto, is with the corruption in the LAPD and even IA that led to his being demonized. He totally says in his manifesto (IMHO not the rantings of a madman, but the feelings of a man pushed too far) that his grievances should be sought via FOIA, but the media seem to be avoiding that, and relying on some 'psychologist' (note: not a clinical psychiatrist who might actually have some backbone/knowledge) to interpret - via Skype - the trial as "Oh, he was wrong....."
It almost made me laugh when the anchor (who is reporting on the storm in NY, so he's obviously a crack investigative journalist...) signed off with, "Stay safe..." Yeah, you just demonized the guy on national TV.....hope you're safe.

Anyway, it just struck me as odd that CNN were being so one sided. They completely ignored any of the grievances. Let the LAPD sort this out. I'm sure it will be 'fair and balanced' police work.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 09:00 PM
link   

LAPD investigating a complaint about LAPD...That's cool. I'm sure Ted Bundy's trial would have gone better had he been the judge and jury.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Badgered1

"Have you considered My servant Job, that there is none like him on earth, a blameless and upright man, one who Fears God and shuns evil? And still he holds fast to his integrity....

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by acmpnsfal
Reply to post by SpaDe_

Demonize?! Destroy his credibility?! This man murdered two innocent people. Any credibility he had flew out the window when he decided to take someone else's life. He demonized himself. He IS crazy. Stable people don't go on murderous rampages.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

Remember he allegedly killed those people. Without a shadow of doubt the police shot up a neighborhood trying to murder him. The police shot at two people delivering News Papers for god sake two unarmed people a mother and daughter who were doing nothing wrong. The police are trying to silence the man so you should at the very least be open to the possibility they have fabricated those charges against him.

What credibility do the police have in this matter when they try to murder him and nearly kill innocent people in the process? They didn’t even identify themselves and open fire with over 60 rounds terrorizing a neighborhood. On top of that their aim sucks to have shot up so many houses in the process. The police are hiding something of that I have no doubt.
edit on 8-2-2013 by Grimpachi because: add picture

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join