It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-officer suspect in California cop killing

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Hardstepah

i guess you missed the part where he was a cop. quit while you're behind

Oh so they teach cops how to run from cops ? Quit while I'm ahead ? Is that anything like drop it ?

What do you mean?
edit on 8-2-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cito

I wish him all the luck in the world.

He shot and killed the 18 year old daughter of one of the cops...

Be thoughtful of who you wish luck.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Monica was 28 not 18!

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
Thanks for making yourself clear Cap . I'm saying the whole story is pre fabed. False Flag.

and you just proved conclusively, that you have no idea what a false flag is....

go. look. it. up.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo5

Originally posted by Cito

I wish him all the luck in the world.

He shot and killed the 18 year old daughter of one of the cops...

Be thoughtful of who you wish luck.

We dont KNOW that.... stop saying it.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnonLover

Originally posted by Daedalus

How does a premeditated snap work though ? False Flag.

you still haven't explained how this is a false flag, and you keep demonstrating you don't know what the hell that term even means, every time you say it here...

please stop, you've obviously not got a grasp on the situation, and you're talking out of your ass..

Maybe it just looks like one, just because he cant explain it doesn't mean it isn't a possibility. Geesh, what is it with people here??

i don't think it is so much that it's impossible (as i and many others have stated) as much as his hostility towards people who don't automatically scream conspiracy with ZERO evidence pointing to a conspiracy.

in other news, the suspect in the murder of a 13 year old in fairfield california has been discovered. DIDN"T HAPPEN.

is this what ATS has become? any time something big is in the news it's just fake and never happened? it sure seems that way. there is no evidence. i never said it was an impossible situation, all i said was it wasn't impossible for an EX-COP/MILITARY to get away from the cops. he know the drill, he knows how they will look for him. he's lived it on the other side of the badge

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hardstepah

i don't think it is so much that it's impossible (as i and many others have stated) as much as his hostility towards people who don't automatically scream conspiracy with ZERO evidence pointing to a conspiracy.

I agree with all of that

Just the down playing of anything right now can prove to be a mistake on our parts. If its not us developing, debunking, and broadcasting, who else? We need to breed more here. Allow us to collectively and peaceably brainstorm and possibly save a life.

edit on Fri Feb 8 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: Mod Note: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Foundryman
reply to post by randyvs

They do have escape and evasion training in the military.

I'll take your word for it. Sounds reasonable.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   
My friend got detained for a search yesterday in LA near mid city and said that while he was sitting on the curb the cops were discussing saying "he needs to just be killed! No trial, no sentence, KILLED!" Dude was telling him that he personally wanted to hunt this guy down and shoot him.

Seems pretty obvious the LAPD is going to stick together and execute this guy so their dirt never sees the light of day. Same with the media they are not going to look into his allegations against the LAPD just vilify the guy and he will never get a chance to go to trial. Mark my words if found he will be conveniently executed... looks like the police state is coming and this is a landmark event.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   

oh ok, i have read this thread and have been going over what i have missed since this morning. nope, still no proof from you that an ex-cop with military training can not get away from the p

I didn't know they taught people how to run from the police in the military ?

Dude, the guy says in the unmolested version of his "manifesto" that he knows all their TTPs and can render their ISR ineffective. In English, that means he knows exactly how the cops operate and he has worked out how to stop them getting a fix on his location or determining what he's likely to do next.

If he's for real - and the jury is still out on that - his military record indicates he was a desk-driving "manager" in a sensitive intelligence/counterintelligence role rather than a gun-totin' claymore-blowin' stinger-launchin' special operations badass - then he's spent the last good while planning this little media event.

For all his pretty words, he's allegedly murdered two people and then simply gone on the run. They'll no doubt track him down and kill him outright, but I think his fantasy of gunning down all the LAPD sh!theads who wronged him is just that - a fantasy. He won't get near them, so his crusade was doomed from the start. So as not to honor his memory or justify his actions, there's no way the LAPD or anyone else will seriously investigate the claims of systemic corruption.

It would have been a more effective message if he hadn't said a word and simply gone about his insidious murdering business.

The guy saw too many movies methinks. I bet he loved that old Tommy Lee Jones flick called "The Park is Mine". That was badass.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   

i guess you missed the part where he was a cop. quit while you're behind

Oh so they teach cops how to run from cops ? Quit while I'm ahead ? Is that anything like drop it ?

What do you mean?

omg i'm done going in circles with you for sure. go ahead and claim how you've "won" or whatever i do not care. you are ignorant. you can't even piece together of why a former cop would know how to evade their pursuit and you want to try and piece together some sort of conspiracy that there is no evidence of at the moment. good luck with that. i'll say it one more time for you since i also don't like repeating myself.

EX COP
COPS ARE TRAINED TO FIND SUSPECTS
LOOKING FOR COP WHO HAS PLANNED THIS FOR 4 YEARS
HE KNOWS WHERE THEY WILL LOOK
HE KNOWS HOW TO DISTRACT THEM AND BUY TIME
CAN EVADE THE POLICE

not hard to put the fact that being an ex-cop gives him an advantage over somebody who snaps.

False Flag:

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

en.wikipedia.org...

Here's a wiki link. It's possible he had this training or he may not. I don't know anything about his military service beyond what the MSM is reporting. I seem to recall some escape and evasion being taught in basic training but I'm not sure on that.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Foundryman
reply to post by randyvs

They do have escape and evasion training in the military.

I'll take your word for it. Sounds reasonable.

They do.

Navy SERE Training

SERE Training Doc

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   

That's right. And anybody that isn't open to what I'm saying in my mind either isn't being realistic or is being paid to not be realistic. So....

right, so anyone who can actually understand where this guy is coming from, and understands his skillset is either unrealistic, or being paid off...

do you have any idea how ignorant you sound right now?

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   

he knows how they will look for him. he's lived it on the other side of the badge

How convenient ? Sounds like a movie role with perfect timing to me.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   
This thread was readable before it became infected by a mouthbreather who gets all randy when his trolling causes the rest of us frustration and shifts the focus of the thread from a thoughtful discussion about an active manhunt to something that only exists in his mind...

I've already complained to the moderators but I doubt they will do anything...

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by rival
This from the "extended" manifesto found here. Unredacted Manifesto

This is found about halfway down the page and this the complete manifesto...

This man has some serious words about gun control--even congratulating Senator Feinstein for her
efforts.

What incredible hypocrisy considering his actions....

If you had a well regulated AWB, this would not happen. The time is now to reinstitute a ban that will save lives. Why does any sportsman need a 30 round magazine for hunting? Why does anyone need a suppressor? Why does anyone need a AR15 rifle? This is the same small arms weapons system utilized in eradicating Al Qaeda, Taliban, and every enemy combatant since the Vietnam war. Don’t give me that crap that its not a select fire or full auto rifle like the DoD uses.

That’s bullsh** because troops who carry the M-4/M-16 weapon system for combat ops outside the wire rarely utilize the select fire function when in contact with enemy combatants. The use of select fire probably isn’t even 1% in combat. So in essence, the AR-15 semiautomatic rifle is the same as the M-4/M-16. These do not need to be purchased as easily as walking to your local Walmart or striking the enter key on your keyboard to “add to cart”. All the firearms utilized in my activities are registered to me and were legally purchased at gun stores and private party transfers. All concealable weapons (pistols) were also legally register in my name at police stations or FFL’s.

Unfortunately, are you aware that I obtained class III weapons (suppressors) without a background check thru NICS or DROS completely LEGALLY several times? I was able to use a trust account that I created on quicken will maker and a $10 notary charge at a mailbox etc. to obtain them legally. Granted, I am not a felon, nor have a DV misdemeanor conviction or active TRO against me on a NCIC file. I can buy any firearm I want, but should I be able to purchase these class III weapons (SBR’s, and suppressors) without a background check and just a $10 notary signature on a quicken will maker program? The answer is NO. I’m not even a resident of the state i purchased them in. Lock n Load just wanted money so they allow you to purchase class III weapons with just a notarized trust, military ID. Shame on you, Lock n Load. NFA and ATF need new laws and policies that do not allow loopholes such as this. In the end, I hope that you will realize that the small arms I utilize should not be accessed with the ease that I obtained them.

edit on 7-2-2013 by rival because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-2-2013 by rival because: (no reason given)

I've only gotten to your post in the thread so far... wanted to see if anyone brought up this portion of the Manifesto. But I can't help wondering how long (as the thread devolves) someone brings up that this whole thing is a psy-op or some such in order to take away guns.....

Anyone want to start a pool? Number of posts in...perhaps?

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by unfor54k3n
My friend got detained for a search yesterday in LA near mid city and said that while he was sitting on the curb the cops were discussing saying "he needs to just be killed! No trial, no sentence, KILLED!" Dude was telling him that he personally wanted to hunt this guy down and shoot him.

Seems pretty obvious the LAPD is going to stick together and execute this guy so their dirt never sees the light of day. Same with the media they are not going to look into his allegations against the LAPD just vilify the guy and he will never get a chance to go to trial. Mark my words if found he will be conveniently executed... looks like the police state is coming and this is a landmark event.

did anyone even read this lol my friend has first hand talk of him being hunted down to be executed. Thats some serious stuff

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Okay, lets be ATS for a moment:

I say Navy is going to protect one of theirs. He was dismissed so they can disown him, but does it make sense?
This is all power-grab scenario, an introduction into the modern, corporate feudalism era.
Everybody is armed to their teeth and any sizable organization has an army of its own to protect its interests.
In the areas like LA or Hub, small and efficient organization could take hundreds or thousands of hostages and create havoc and confusion from which many can profit. Sensor grid would be the first to be taken down.
This is not a naive situation. I think there is a lot more to be read between the lines here. Police is obviously out of their skins and have no usable information. Totally blindfolded and feel naked.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Explanation: May God Bless Lt. Christopher Jordan Dorner!

And may God Damn the LAPD and their families!

Here is why ...

Lyrics care of ... Karma Lyrics (1200 Techniques) [lyrics007.com]

[Prologue]
What goes around comes around right? (right)
How you treat people is how they treat you back
Disrespect them or knock them
They gonna slap you back (yeh)
Sometimes it hurts
And that's bad karma
Watch out for it

[Chorus]
How am I supposed to live in a world full of negatives
How am I supposed to love in a world full of push and shove
How am I supposed to breathe in a world full of lust and greed
Well I guess I'll have to live day to day
And pray to god that'll I'll be ok, ay ay

[Verse 1]
These fat raps think they fit like they The Iron Man
I got the iron tounge and the iron hand
I make the final stand
The final showdowns come round and hit ya
As I throw down my gauntlet so switch the picture
If ya, look in the mirror you bound to get a reflection
Like with every action there is a reaction
With your, dodgy actions you causing negative drama
And if you know gods law you best watch for karma
Now I'm a bomb ya
Running your traps like tacks
You think you floating on the cream
You and your rat pack
While I'm take that thought back now lets dwell
How I should lock you like jail cells so we can exhale
I'm a bull and (you's a matador)
I'm seeing red (You outta swords)
I'm a target like (Dartsboards)
You floating in space like astronauts
I started off last but now I'm first while ya shakin I cut off like
umbilicals at birth

[Chorus]

[Verse 2]
I look around the city and its all such a pity
everybody trying to be pretty don't care for nitty gritty
I look around the block nobody's playing hopscotch
they're too busy on the internet surfing that rap

[Verse 3]
Just converse kind of rude like (so what you trying to prove mate)
I say, (nothing I'm just trying to build the feeling I live like you)
I got plans to take this city up to senate
As lifes one big race and want all entries to win it
If you're not with it, like quitters then get out of my face
You got no place in my grace with your grimace
Your a disgrace with a desire
You need to reckon through your fire and look higher higher! look around!
I got sounds that help you get down so you can get up
But oh boy, Im sick of raps that get me fed up
Yeh, they make me wanna throw up 'cause they gotta grow up
But well I'll be feeling a beard and I'll be Sailing like NOAH

[Chorus]

[Interlude 1]
Melbourne.....To Sydney......To Brisbane...Darwin.... To
Perth.....Adelaide.... Tassy
And all Across the O-Z-Z-I-E

[Verse 4]
Picture on the quota it's time to roll
I will continue like part two with no to and fro
Aiming at infinity, starting at zero
had to leave the poor luck souls before they fall so
I got a key to the door and I'm searching for the keyhole
And when I unlock the door I'm bringing love to my people
Unlike these Fickle Fanatics that wanna cause death
cut holes flake praying we fall to hells depth
As I watch and see all our progress regress
As what goes up comes down never the less
We're stung by the horror, cold hearts with armour
Boomerang effect as we all face our karma

[Chorus]

He declared a WAR on the LAPD!

Therefor this is not a criminal issue anymore ... it is a military issue!

Consequently the cops using any hollow point rounds is a WAR CRIME and I go into details about that here ...

Hollow Point Ammo Political/Legal Issues and Hollow Victories! (by OmegaLogos posted on 14-1-2013 @ 07:16 AM) [ATS]

The deceased daughter and her boyfriend are just collateral damage and that is ACCEPTABLE as long as the damage was proportional to the military goal that Lt. C. J. Dorner (retired) has tried to achieve.

Personal Disclosure: Instead of trying to protect 40 people and drag 10,000 cops on Tac Alert [equivilent of martial law by default] away from doing their job which is to protect the public,...

... which so far they have failed at by contributing 2 seperate and mistaken identity shootings ... and firing 1st before asking any questions or even properly identifying their targets before shooting :shk:

... maybe if these 40 named individuals were publicly arrested and the Governor of CA makes a public pledge to fully investigate Lt (retired) C. J. Dorner's claims with the utmost above board transparency ... and politely call for this soldier to honourably stand down and also come into protective custody of the military police [note i state protective custody and not arrested unlike those named and shamed in his manifesto] ... then this issue could be resolved without anyone else being killed.

new topics

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join