It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-officer suspect in California cop killing

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

Originally posted by sonnny1
reply to post by randyvs

I cant believe people are "rooting" for him! OK, he has shown corruption in the LAPD. Thats why he needed to kill family members of those who fired him? Where is the Honor in that?

Hes BS.

edit on 8-2-2013 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

Beyond any doubt in my mind. Again. I live here I know it's impossible for this to be happening the way their reporting it. The CHP have dash cam monitors in every car. You can't shoot at cops and go see the snow not on one occasion let alone the BS this guy has allegedly done. Plus you watch with all this coverage we should see a live shoot out on T. V. ? My prediction we won't. They'll find the guy and bury him at sea before we get a chance to see any thing.. You watch. I'll laugh.

Again, this argument doesn't hold much weight... I know there is an illusion that you can't get away with anything in SoCal, but people escape all the time.... Beyond that there are ways to get from LA to The big Bear area without hardly being on the highway if you have a 4x4... backroads, fire roads etc... I know I've done it on a mountain bike before... If he's now on foot or stashed a dirt bike somewhere... forget about it... He could go months without seeing a soul in a hundred mile radius from the area he ditched his truck in....
edit on 8-2-2013 by wearewatchingyouman because: clarity

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots
reply to post by randyvs

Honest question: I am unclear as to what your exact meaning is when you keep saying 'false flag'. Are you saying this is a fake event? Are you saying he is a shill, following orders? Are you saying that he is a patsy?

simply saying 'false flag' is fairly vague, and I would love it if you would clarify a little.

Thanks for making yourself clear Cap . I'm saying the whole story is pre fabed. False Flag.
edit on 8-2-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by chapterhouse

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin

Ex-officer suspect in California cop killing

metronews.ca

A former Los Angeles police officer sought for two weekend killings — and who threatened to kill police — is a suspect in an overnight shooting in nearby Riverside that killed one officer and critically wounded another, police said Thursday.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.bbc.co.uk
www.theglobeandmail. com

Maybe he only shooting bad cops hasnt shoot anything else.

Alot of you have called for a revolution maybe it just started. Who knows till it ends.
edit on 8-2-2013 by chapterhouse because: (no reason given)

I think he may also be going after the principal from his past that lied to him and his mother.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by timetothink
reply to post by windword

Yeah, cops kill people, usually scumbags.

don't you get it? it doesn't matter if it's cop killing gangster, gangster killing cop, or cop killing cop. the REAL tragedy is the LOSS of the SPARK of LIFE. when you loss your spark, you can NEVER get it back. money, women, material, your career. these are all fleeting things that are lost and rediscovered several times in ones life. but the SPARK is the most precious gift of all. and IF Dohner took another life, like how the media is trying to say. and yes, i say IF because anyone talking with certainty at this point is jumping the gun then Dorner has truly lost his humanity.

Those aren't "Mass murders", like this guy and Aurora etc.

i don't see any "mass murder" in this case. post your evidence.
edit on 8-2-2013 by notkmarx because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots
reply to post by randyvs

Honest question: I am unclear as to what your exact meaning is when you keep saying 'false flag'. Are you saying this is a fake event? Are you saying he is a shill, following orders? Are you saying that he is a patsy?

simply saying 'false flag' is fairly vague, and I would love it if you would clarify a little.

Thanks for making yourself clear. Cap . I'm saying the whole story is pre fabed.

So in your opinion, there is no shooter? The reason I ask is that my hunch right now is that there is more than one person at work here. That he has help.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by starviego
"Two officers in Riverside were shot, one fatally, police there confirmed to CNN. CNN affiliate KTLA reported another officer was shot in Corona, California."

Dorner's beef was with the LAPD, but the cop killed and the other seriously wounded were Riverside County officers.  Why were they targeted?

"I think they are going to go after the police, as some of them have indicated an unwillingness to confiscate the guns."

I guess it is just coincidence, then, that the Riverside County's elected sheriff is a big proponent of the 2nd:

www.kesq.com...
dated 2-5-13(two days before the shooting in Riverside County)
Riverside Sheriff slams Feinstein anti-gun legislation
Riverside County Sheriff Stan Sniff took aim at Dianne Feinstein's federal gun control legislation, notifying the US Senator by letter Friday he formally opposes her proposals to ban so-called assault weapons. ...
Sniff is expected to talk about gun control efforts this week as he hosts nearly all of California's 58 Sheriffs in the Coachella Valley(Riverside County).  The California State Sheriffs' Association is meeting for one of its bi-monthly Board of Directors meetings Wednesday through Friday.

Methinks this incident is all about 'sending a message.'

scare tactic if ask me no way is this guy wanting gun laws he is just pissed off, and alot probaly trying to find him just to fallow him.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Piper96

I hear ya, but it's possible, probable even, that the manifesto was written in various stages and moods... He very well could have written the first part months ago and added the rest later as he came up with more and more reasons to justify his actions....

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought
reply to post by Regent Leo

I'll usually consider most conspiracy theories, but the official story rings true to me.
I think this guy was trying to do the right thing by taking his complaints through the proper chain of command, but was getting punished for that, so he's just snapped. The fact that he has no family adds to this. I think he expected a lot more out of life and his career, but has decided that no matter what he says or does, he's always going to lose.

I've stated several times that all fraternities need to be dismantled and this is a perfect reason. These psychopaths will defend each other while they pick on people because they believe they're superior. Now, they have to run scared because this man had the perfect storm brewing inside of him and their abuse pushed him over the edge.

How does a premeditated snap work though ? False Flag.

Please refrain from the FALSE FLAG crap, do you fully understand what that is and what it entails?
Mods? Is this a troll?

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

So in your opinion, there is no shooter? The reason I ask is that my hunch right now is that there is more than one person at work here. That he has help.

I'm saying there is no possible way for him to shoot at cops and get away to the mountains. I'm saying the guys life wasn't ruined so why would he end it like this ? I mean move TF on dude. This is total BS. Your reasoning isn't bad. It just isn't what's happening. I don't believe any of it as I sort of did at the beginning of this thread. But I'm a troll to be ratted on by members who use the mods as part of their argument. False Flag.Free speech.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   

I'm saying their is no possible way for him to shoot at cops and get away to the mountains. I'm saying the guys life wasn't ruined so why would he end it like this ? I mean move TF on dude. This is a BS. Your reasoning isn't bad. It just isn't what's happening. I don't believe any of as I sort of did at the beginning of this thread. But I'm a troll to ratted on by members who use the mods as part of their argument. False Flag.

I hope you dont take my questions as challenges or anything of that sort, as they are not meant as such in any way. I am, like all others, still trying to sort this out, and you seem to be closer to it than a lot. On top of that, I tend to respect your posts, even when I dont agree with them.

Im just trying to get an idea of the specific theories out there. To me, there are parts of this story that are so blatantly suspect that I cant help but think that there is an almost certain chance of manipulation of some sort going on. So I am hashing out possibilities.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I wouldn't call it a "False Flag", that would entail the government causing a false attack on American soil to unite Americans towards a specific cause.

This, if it is a conspiracy of anything, is a conspiracy by the LAPD to hide the corruption the alleged shooter was prattling on about. Like I said, because of this, he's going to be shot and killed by police to the media's claps.

The problem is we can't know for certain if he is right or wrong, or if he even did what they're hunting him for. There is no trial here, only an execution. Once they stop him, if they don't kill him, we can find the truth.

However, they're going to kill him no matter what.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Regent Leo

However, they're going to kill him no matter what.

And then what ? Dump him in the ocean ? False Flag free speech.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   

I'm saying there is no possible way for him to shoot at cops and get away to the mountains. I'm saying the guys life wasn't ruined so why would he end it like this ? I mean move TF on dude. This is total BS. Your reasoning isn't bad. It just isn't what's happening. I don't believe any of it as I sort of did at the beginning of this thread. But I'm a troll to be ratted on by members who use the mods as part of their argument. False Flag.Free speech.

Impossible? Huh? Interesting... This guy did it... and on crutches none the less... groups.yahoo.com...

A man police were trying to pull over for a traffic
stop fired at them through his rear window, then ditched his car and
escaped on crutches..... [/ex]
edit on 8-2-2013 by wearewatchingyouman because: add

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I haven't heard yet if he was on any Big Pharma meds.
Anyone else heard anything?

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nicks87

Originally posted by Nyiah
reply to post by Nicks87

I believe this "manifesto" excerpt is being regarded as possibly unauthentic in that it could have been added to the guy's writing after the thing went public, and thus may not be his. You might want to save the political insults for when you know for sure one way or the other.

No, it's been confirmed he's a left wing looney.

How is it confirmed? Seems to me he's neither left or right. He says Obama is doing a competent job...but he also states he thinks Bush is his 2nd favorite President.

If you read the manifesto it's clear if anything he is a true Independent and in the center.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by DOLCOTT

California a large area, with plenty of urban hideyholes that such a man might be able to use, for instance storm drains, disused industrial or storage lots, abandoned buildings. These will provide shelter as readily as a motel would, and no doubt he is capable of identifying such places which also have the advantage of providing good all round veiws of his surroundings.

What is more, California also has national parks, which could provide him with a different kind of cover, and a truely VAST search area to cover for the police.

Riverside which is the location from which this story came, is less than thirty miles south of a stretch of rugged terrain that runs on a near exact east to west line, from the Angeles National Forest to the San Bernadino National forest. This stretch of green land is the largest, close by terrain of its type, but there appear to be, from a look at our old buddy google maps, two other nearby, but smaller forested areas, one roughly to the south the other, further away, toward the south east.

Aside from those there are some very small, less than ten mile across stretches of green terrain within a hundred miles. Worse, if the subject wanted to, he could use the cover of the larger tracts of rugged terrain, to cross from one side of the state, virtually to the other.

I have looked on the satellite images provided by google of the surrounding area, and no matter which way you slice it, if he has the remotest idea of wilderness survival, he could go just ANYWHERE from where he is right now, and those chasing him will have a tough time locating him, and a tougher time catching him. But... I dont think this fellow is going to run. He might use disused urban locations as hides, and may use the rugged terrain to conceal himself after a given assault, but he will not be running. I think hes going to use the cover of the woods where he can to mask his movements, and strike out from them when he needs to lay hands on what he considers the enemy.

If he hasnt totally lost his marbles, he will require a place to plan and meditate on his next course of action, and if I was him, I would be up in those national parks faster than a rat up a rotten carcass tied to a pole.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Dont know if this has been posted yet.

Sorry if it has.

Chris Dorner Sends Package To CNN Anchor Anderson Cooper

"Apparently the package arrived on the 1st of February. It was not opened by me. I did not know of its existence until today," Cooper said Thursday.

Cooper said the package contained a bullet-riddled coin that was wrapped in duct tape. The tape had a handwritten message that said, "Thanks, but no thanks Will Bratton," referring to former Los Angeles police chief William Bratton. The coin is typically handed out by the police chief as a memento.

abclocal.go.com.../local/los_angeles&id=8985203

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1
reply to post by NickDC202

Holding him to high regard, prior to the mayhem is one thing. Rooting for him? People need to draw the line.The whistle blowing, the real reasons behind the motives could have happened without the insanity. You can be honorable without stooping to the same level the supposed crooked officers display. You can still have pride in being a human being, without the thoughts of bloodshed, to make your point.

Hes lost his humanity.

Unfortunately, with how vile and crooked people in power in the U.S. are...it will be necessary for some to lose their "humanity" to effect any change.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

Exactly! This is the perfect area for him to operate from... People don't understand that once you get out of the immediate cities in SoCal thr options for escape are endless...

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   
In my humble opinion, he is not on big farma, nor is he in the woods in plain sight.

Read his entire manifesto to understand that this could last days, weeks... Note that all of the intel gathering he mentions in it may have been done already, and he is likely a real needle in the haystack so to speak.

Anywhere they suspect he could be (which is essentially anywhere but big bear, we can assume) can expect mass home inspections are on the way in the hunt for him.
Drones of all sorts and sizes will be deployed.

Residents were evac'd in Nevada yesterday when the FBI combed through a previous residence of his in Las Vegas, to give you an idea how the scope of their search has already expanded - it will widen and intensify until he is found, assuming he hasn't been already.

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join