It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-officer suspect in California cop killing

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   

just because the news says it, doesn't necessarily make it true.
reply to post by Daedalus

Then what are you arguing for Daed ? You can't shoot at Cops in So. Cal and go driving up into the mountains on some scenic tour and get away ! Don't believe me go try it.
edit on 8-2-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by windword
reply to post by paratus

He didn't kill any children. He supposedly killed the daughter, a young adult and her fiancee, also a young adult, of his attorney. Not that that's okay. But lets stick to what facts we do have, and not exaggerate.

"Kids" as in the term of children of those who wronged him

link   

Originally posted by windword
You would think that would be the reason for the women surviving, but take another look at those bullet holes. If anyone was sitting there, they would have gotten a bullet in the head! Maybe they ducked down?

One women, the 71 year old, who I assume was the passenger, was hit twice in the back.

not to use stereotypes, but asian women are usually very short....so their heads wouldn't be where you'd expect them to be...plus, if i'm being shot at, i'm ducking down....i know my truck isn't bulletproof, but the hope is that all the steel between me and them at least slows the bullets down to the point that they're rendered non-lethal..

the holes look like they're from standard 9mm, or .40 caliber LAPD-issue sidearms..

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soulreaper54

Originally posted by offmyrocker
that wasnt' a shotgun at close range, well the hole's match the other's, and there would little hole's all over even if they had a choke on the shotgun to focus on the target and not wide spread.....just thinking of quail and pheasant hunting when i was kid.....just thinking rambling thought's!

alright thanks for the clarification, definitely not my area of expertise

Shotguns shells come in a wide variety of patterns... what you describe is birdshot... What most cops use is a pesonal defense round which consists of a few individual .45s in a shell... or a couple .45s and a slug....

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Daedalus
fantastically awful aim, due to poor sidearm qualification requirements..

The LAPD believes Dorner, who is 6 feet and 270 pounds, has an arsenal of weapons that includes assault rifles. He earned a ribbon for rifle marksmanship and a medal for pistol expertise in the Navy Reserves, where he was a lieutenant until his honorable discharge last week.

Quoted from here:
usnews.nbcnews.com...

Is this guy the beginning of what a lot of ATS'ers have been talking about, in terms of Civil uprise??
or
Will the MSM report his mental deficiencies from "football" injuries...like others...

Stay tuned.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   

not to use stereotypes, but asian women are usually very short.

That's ridiculous Daed.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

just because the news says it, doesn't necessarily make it true.

Then what are you arguing for Daed ? You can't shoot at Cops in So. Cal and go driving up into the mountains on some scenic tour and get away ! Don't believe me go try it.

you make no sense at all...

I'm pretty sure, given his background, the burned out truck is a distraction. he was most likely nowhere near there when they found it..

as to him shooting, i have yet to see any proof aside from the media saying so, that he opened fire on anyone. such actions would be consistent with his letter, but again, what do we have for evidence?

could it be a frame-up?, MAYBE....but a false flag, no... that would imply too much...

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Hey all you computer wizards out there!

Have any of you tried to determine which of the manifestos are actually right?

I have this version: http:///uNYBbXaC
Which was apparently posted to this site on the 7th.
I am not computer smart enough to dig into the various versions but figure there are alot of you that are.

Stupid links It's in pastebin
edit on 8-2-2013 by chiefsmom because: links

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by wearewatchingyouman
reply to post by cripmeister

Actually, not so much.... That report was from yesterday... Here is one from the sixth that shows the full manifesto.... www.crimefilenews.com... .... There was a period when the media was trying to whitewash the lefty connection... Now they're actually showing the whole thing due to it being widely available on the internet....
edit on 8-2-2013 by wearewatchingyouman because: fix

You might be right about that
I need to look into this some more.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   

A "frame up" seems likely. His leaving his wallet and his PD detective badge, as well as checking into that hotel near/at the military base sticks to high heaven. Either he's toying with TPTB or they're framing him.

Reminds me of a Denzel Washington movie.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   
your right, not sure why i didn't think of that, compulsive thoughts! On the photo that is zoomed out you can see three what looks to be shotgun shells on the driver's side of the cop car on the ground. with that being in my mind do they make a left sided discharge on shotguns i'm sure they do for left handed shooter's. but if not would the shells be more under the vehicle and inside rather than to the left of the door? Im sure they could have been deflected off the car and fall towards that way. depending on the grade of the asphault, projectory of the burnt shell's i guess there is alot to factor in....

link   
reply to post by windword

Do you think that LAPD knows it's a false flag? on another note, I wonder if this guy's action will embolden gang members to do more drive by shootings, not of rival gang members, but of cops, thinking they can also just drive away.

Speculative but I would say anything is possible at this point win.

link   

Originally posted by randyvs

not to use stereotypes, but asian women are usually very short.

That's ridiculous Daed.

holy crap, you changed your post as i was hitting the reply button....

and it is in no way ridiculous...they are short, and you are a troll.. which is why i took the liberty of reporting you to mgmt. i do hope they sort you quickly, so we can get back to discussing this thing in peace..

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   
CBS saying that the Twin Towers jail is under lockdown, apparently someone saw a person matching Dorner's description in the area

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   
The support shown for this coward is shocking,he has killed innocents.America is so broken.

Regards

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by aaron2388
CBS saying that the Twin Towers jail is under lockdown, apparently someone saw a person matching Dorner's description in the area

lol, it's absolute hysteria...."someone matching Dorner's description" ....yeah, a tall muscular black man...as if there aren't a TON of people matching that description all over the country

He used to work in intelligence....i'm pretty sure he knew this would be how things happened....i submit that if there is a psyop being conducted, it is him conducting it against the LAPD

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

Reminds me of a Denzel Washington movie.

Well now that I've been called a troll and received a hit. What are your feelings s Win, Am I a troll ? Or do I have a point ? I value your opinion. And you're right BTW it does seem like a movie.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by FeatheredSerpent
The support shown for this coward is shocking,he has killed innocents.America is so broken.

Regards

hes no coward...it takes a brave man to do what he is doing..and im sure the UK is so much better off than America..right?

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by FeatheredSerpent

Regards

who did he kill? do you have proof?

i'm not saying nobody died, i'm just saying the only "proof" we have is the word of a corrupt police department, and scumbag vulture media, who just parrot whatever they hear, so they can get the breaking scoop for ratings..

calling the man a coward is hardly fair...being a coward would be laying down, shutting up, and allowing himself to be defeated...if he IS actually engaging the LAPD in open combat, then he is taking a stand.....i cannot condone everything he is alleged to have done, if he did in fact do it, but how can you NOT understand where the man is coming from?

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

off topic...don't make me report you again.

drop it.

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join