It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-officer suspect in California cop killing

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

Here's the thing win look at downtown L. A. right now. It looks like it's under Marshall law. What if this is a precept in it's timing to the new gun laws Cali is about to pass ? This is a move on the chess board. Definitely.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

First off Win, did you read thru the whole thread ? Particularly my post at the bottom of page 15 ? Respectfully.
I absolutely just thru my encounters with law enforcement know for a fact. False Flag by far makes the most sense.
It has to be a FALSE FLAG.

edit on 8-2-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

no...false flag doesnt make sense at all...it would make no sense for the media to declare war on the LAPD like this...i am convinced this is a genuine event, though things are becoming VERY confused, and different forces keep trying to hijack the narrative, and use it as a tool to sway public opinion...it's not working though.....this guy is becoming a modern day Guy Fawkes..

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   

But specifically referring to that shot up blue Toyota, do you think that was staged? How did those women survive all this head shots?

I'll just let you answer that Win.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Here's the thing win look at downtown L. A. right now. It looks like it's under Marshall law. What if this is a precept in it's timing to the new gun laws Cali is about to pass ? This is a move on the chess board. Definitely.
It doesnt have to be a falseflag for this to be the case. It could simply be a matter of seeing the chance to roll them out, and seizing it.
I do agree though, somethings truly not right with all of this.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Here's a question... Do you really think that this guy would still be driving the same vehicle. I mean he seems smarter than that to me.
And honestly the LAPD would have to know that. There is WAY more to this whole thing. Anyone who doesn't see that has their head in the sand.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by offmyrocker
just an observation, why did the cops focus their aim on the passenger side of the truck. He was suppose to be working alone, why would the driver side only have 4 or 5 bullet hole's while the passenger side back window is riddle with head shots?

fantastically awful aim, due to poor sidearm qualification requirements..

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Piper96
reply to post by timetothink

I don't think anyone is holding him in high regard... I think what is happening is that there is an acknowledgment of the breakdown of moral aptitude and justice within the LAPD. This has led to an understanding of why he has committed These actions. I don't think anyone here agrees with what he is doing.
Think about it though... This man did everything right in the beginning. He went through all the proper channels and ended up being ostracized for it.
Here is a man who believes that he is not going to see justice or peace while he is alive unless he takes it upon himself... And even then, he knows it isn't truley justice. He seems to know its wrong, but feels like he has been backed into a wall and has nothing left to lose. How sad that his peers and society has pushed him into feeling this way.
However, HE is responsible for the way in which he reacts to those feelings.
It's not right, but there is obviously something not right within the LAPD for him to have been driven to such extreme measures.
edit on 8-2-2013 by Piper96 because: (no reason given)

He is exacting justice in the only way he can, and I completely understand his intentions and the honor he must maintain. However, killing kids has negated everything he stands for. I don't know.. He SNAPPED.

His oath probably has driven him as well.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Daedalus

fantastically awful aim, due to poor sidearm qualification requirements..

You would think that would be the reason for the women surviving, but take another look at those bullet holes. If anyone was sitting there, they would have gotten a bullet in the head! Maybe they ducked down?

One women, the 71 year old, who I assume was the passenger, was hit twice in the back.

link   

Originally posted by timetothink
reply to post by cripmeister

Where's YOUR proof it's fake?

The earliest versions of the manifesto (such as this one) did not contain anything about gun control, Obama or the First Lady. That stuff has been added. Don't believe everything you see in the MSM, be critical, think!

link   

no...false flag doesnt make sense at all...it would make no sense for the media to declare war on the LAPD like this...i am convinced this is a genuine event, though things are becoming VERY confused, and different forces keep trying to hijack the narrative, and use it as a tool to sway public opinion...it's not working though.....this guy is becoming a modern day Guy Fawkes..
reply to post by Daedalus

How does this even deserve a response ?

You tell me, you responded

Not only that, but you didn't address any of it..

how is it a false flag? do you even know what that term means?

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by paratus

He didn't kill any children. He supposedly killed the daughter, a young adult and her fiancee, also a young adult, of his attorney. Not that that's okay. But lets stick to what facts we do have, and not exaggerate.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by paratus
He is exacting justice in the only way he can, and I completely understand his intentions and the honor he must maintain. However, killing kids has negated everything he stands for. I don't know.. He SNAPPED.

His oath probably has driven him as well.

What kids did he kill?

we still have no concrete evidence that he was involved in shooting ANYONE...

if the "manifesto" (god, i hate that term, it's so overly dramatic) was genuine, and his intent is clear, im willing to believe he may have done it, but what evidence do we have that he in fact did?

just because the news says it, doesn't necessarily make it true..

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by offmyrocker
that wasnt' a shotgun at close range, well the hole's match the other's, and there would little hole's all over even if they had a choke on the shotgun to focus on the target and not wide spread.....just thinking of quail and pheasant hunting when i was kid.....just thinking rambling thought's!

alright thanks for the clarification, definitely not my area of expertise

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by cripmeister

Actually, not so much.... That report was from yesterday... Here is one from the sixth that shows the full manifesto.... www.crimefilenews.com... .... There was a period when the media was trying to whitewash the lefty connection... Now they're actually showing the whole thing due to it being widely available on the internet....
edit on 8-2-2013 by wearewatchingyouman because: fix

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   

I'm not going to even acknowledge the ignorance I see in the posts of Capy and. Daed You'll have to do better.

Not really sure why you think what I said is ignorant...it doesnt HAVE to be a false flag. Thats all I said. And it's true.

Heck, I didnt even make a claim whether I thought it was one or not

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Do you think that LAPD knows it's a false flag?

on another note, I wonder if this guy's action will embolden gang members to do more drive by shootings, not of rival gang members, but of cops, thinking they can also just drive away.

link   
I don't really know what to say from a British point of you, so can someone clarify? Is it me or is America become very hostile?

link   
The fact that the LAPD shot at two trucks without waiting to see who was driving (And shooting two innocent women in the process) tells you they re not interested in detaining him, charging him or seeking the truth. They are trying to kill him and will when they find him. I certainly hope they do not. The LAPD are corrupt douchebags who are trying to protect their image.

Also, the notion that this is a false flag operation is laughable. Not everything is a conspiracy for f--ks sake. This is a case of corruption. A man was wronged because he witnessed wrong doing by another cop and reported him. He was rewarded with losing his job and his name being slandered. I understand him and I hope he succeeds in further embarrassing the a--holes at the LAPD.

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join