It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-officer suspect in California cop killing

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Hey, what can I say... it's a hobby.

I've been listening for about an hour or so, lots of stuff going on.
Some TAC comms come through and there are some command post messages, and weather related stuff.
As you know, most of it takes a keen ear to filter for goods.

Back to my corner.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 10:26 PM
link   
i think the last com was about switching channels i think they suspect people listening in and or the suspect 10-3 was the code requesting channel change still haven't heard anything else about the national guard other then the one thing about a national guard plane being in the area defiantly seems like they are searching a huge area

more chatter about fuel status and now something about an ice air craft i think meaning ice as in the government agency not the cubes if that makes sense, a lot more static com's probably the command center responding

by the sound of it some officers are having problems communicating or miss hearing commands
perhaps the command post is using newer gear that all the rest of the guys dont have access too?
edit on 7-2-2013 by RalagaNarHallas because: (no reason given)
www.radioreference.com... air units are requesting if the ground units have ir markers i think that means the chopper wants them to turn on their ir strobes so they know whos who

Omaha is evidently the ice plane and they cant get in contact with them so it does seem they are having a problem comunicating

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by RalagaNarHallas
chopper talking again about lz this time a hospital possibly unrelated matter at 1015 my local time
something about a fire

chopper talking about )possibly)being low on fuel wanting chopper to go up into big bear area to add to support

mostly coded chatter www.bearcat1.com... list of codes if any one wants them, that big thing of static was just one long encrypted com but they are replying to them unencrypted so i think they are talking to the ground from the air,they just mentioned air national gaurd with 10 miles visibility so if nat guard is there its an escalation of force on the matter,seems they want the chopper to bring a tent just incase they cant get out....

yeah seems short on fuel and possiblitys of officers getting stuck up there officers requesting mattresses

What is the scanner link again>? If you could post it that would be great.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by HomoSapiensSapiens

Whoa armed march I am guessing that might not go too well, I wonder if this is really going to happen. Nice find

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Hmmm I thought as per his manifesto that he was FOR gun control?

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 10:37 PM
link   
www.trulia.com... here is a house near the house they are looking into right now if any one wants to see the general area they are looking in its close enough with out posting the actual address they said so i hope this isnt against t and c as its just a house for sale

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

The scanner is not - as you say - open per se,
100% of these online feeds are:
Received: By someone local, with the appropriate gear (scanner)
Broadcast: On the web, it's pretty much a live feed from a scanner in realtime.
Someone is recording that, and feeding it live.... which means nothing in the field.

Just saying. FYI

That said, if the guy knows what I think he knows....
He ain't listening from a web app. He has hardware to RX. Possibly TX.
He ain't stupid, he clearly knows his OPSEC.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 10:42 PM
link   
That video is dated jan31...that was the date that they said he was last online leaving posts woth a purpse before going into this.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 10:42 PM
link   
www.cbsnews.com... op/
Dorner is believed to be driving a 2005 blue or gray Nissan Titan, with California license plate 8D83987 or 7X09131, according to the Times.

www.cbsnews.com...
David Pighin, a neighbor of Dorner in the Orange County community of La Palma, said the ex-officer kept to himself and left his house and his black Nissan Titan, outfitted with tinted windows

Interesting. Those are complete license plate numbers and are totally different. The only way to account for this is that differing eyewitnesses took two distinct plate numbers down. Uhh... two different colors, two different vehicles--two different shooters?

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by gangdumstyle

Originally posted by telemetry
For those interested -
Here is a *link* to the the SB county scanner audio live-feed.

That is the link for San Bernadino County. It's the one I'm listening to.

Hope that helps

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

Holy hell what did you just find ?
That is volatile.
edit on 7-2-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

Yep...I just watched that YouTube.

Got my marching shoes by the front door!

And my 1911 on my lap.

Hey how good are the Koereg coffee makers???

Things are heating up, I don't want to miss nuthinggggg!!!

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by starviego
www.cbsnews.com... op/
Dorner is believed to be driving a 2005 blue or gray Nissan Titan, with California license plate 8D83987 or 7X09131, according to the Times.

www.cbsnews.com...
David Pighin, a neighbor of Dorner in the Orange County community of La Palma, said the ex-officer kept to himself and left his house and his black Nissan Titan, outfitted with tinted windows

Interesting. Those are complete license plate numbers and are totally different. The only way to account for this is that differing eyewitnesses took two distinct plate numbers down. Uhh... two different colors, two different vehicles--two different shooters?

The explanation they gave on the news this morning regarding the two different license plate numbers was that he 'may have switched the plates at some point..' Haven't heard anything else about that since.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by starviego
www.cbsnews.com... op/

www.cbsnews.com...

I don't think they care... They are shooting at every nissan pick up truck they find... Hopefully they will quit now since the truck is torched anyways..

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by starviego

Probably not 2 shooters. Does he own more than one truck? And if not, did he borrow, or even steal, a second? Also, as far as the colors themselves go, dude, I couldn't tell you the colors of any of my neighbors' cars. Well, I can with one, but that's because it's an eyesore bright yellow sports car. Another neighbor drives a Prius. I think. Looks like one in the back end anyway. It's either dark gray, black, or brown. Or maybe dark gray-blue. IDK. Point is, not everyone can remember something like a color easily, especially if it's not vibrant like red, orange, yellow, etc.
edit on 2/7/2013 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 11:04 PM
link   
They found the truck burning this morning. With his explosives training, he could have easily timed it to go up in flames after he was already long gone. I kind of think he's not in Big Bear.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by gangdumstyle I don't think they care... They are shooting at every nissan pick up truck they find... Hopefully they will quit now since the truck is torched anyways..

It's an outrage. And by the insane number of bullet holes in the truck, they are shooting to kill without even i.d.-ing him.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by WhoDat09

Yep that is fishy.......I went to the website listed under the video on youtube. I get the feeling they added his name this is not from him, feels like this guy is being idolized almost like a guy fawkes type thing going on. The video was uploaded January 31- not sure if we can find out if his name was just added or originally there. If it was there from the beginning then this smells badly of conspiracy, someone wants a revolution.

Now if you go to the website these guys are seriously calling for revolt, telling people to find 5-10 others start training etc. my favorite part he actually quotes "the first rule of fight club....." that is the only humor there though. On the youtube page there are many references to other organized militias, the time for talk is over etc. even some people openly saying they hope the police body count grows, this is a precarious situation here. Should this continue a few days even, we have here a champion for the extremist- not well trained, responsible citizens calling for an uprising, but well you can imagine. Does anyone else find this whole thing very off? I mean I think I might get might Tin Hat out might need it.

I think it is interesting to look at the number of revolutions, uprisings worldwide in say the last year who was behind these, there were campaigns as there has been here. Which in my opinion is no different from government propaganda- may be off topic here but this is really not sitting well with me I feel like there is an agenda here that I am just missing.

Thanks

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 11:11 PM
link   
www.ohio.com... most recent article i could find but i found the following points interesting

1.they pulled every motorcycle cop in la because of this guy because "they would make easy targets" and had to put problay between 40-120 cops(1-3 officers per person) guarding the 40 people he named

they also admit that they did shoot those people because they were on edge i have not seen this much open fear given off by a police deparment perhaps since the la riots or the LA bank robbery they arent just mad they are scared....

also they confirmed that they are going door to door in the area because they have no idea where he is they are basing the search area on the finding of his truck but they alerted mexico and three other states

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   
This may be related, but a pursuit was just initiated going southbound on Highway 95 by the Sheriff's office.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by YapTalk
The LAPD without question.

Now, on a secondary note

Chris Matthews, Joe Scarborough, Pat Harvey, Brian Williams, Soledad Obrien, Wolf Blitzer, Meredith Viera, Tavis Smiley, and Anderson Cooper,

You mean to tell me that a LIBERAL ANTI GUNNER is on a war path with guns?

Revoke the citizenship of Fareed Zakaria and deport him. I’ve never heard a positive word about America or its interest from his mouth, ever.

What the hell?

On the same day, give Piers Morgan an indefinite resident alien and Visa card.

Get the F outta here!

Mr. Morgan, the problem that many American gun owners have with you and your continuous discussion of gun control is that you are not an American citizen and have an accent that is distinct and clarifies that you are a foreigner. I want you to know that I agree with you 100%

So the superbly armed hero of the story is a RABID anti gunner, does this make any sense?

"More mental cases aligned with leftards than you can shake a stick at!!"

-anonymous

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join