It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mother Arrested For Refusing Smart Meter

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   
It does not surprise me at all lol. There are mayors of cities here that are twisted and corrupted.At St-Bruno, if you complain too loudly you're expelled from the council by cops
edit on 8-2-2013 by SSimon because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by idunno12
It seems impossible that a for-profit company can force any customer to do anything via police enforcement.
Aren't the power and gas companies just regular companies, selling a service or product to its customers? Or are they part of government?

I know that for some reason we have little choice in service providers from area to area. But it still seems like it would just come down to a choice of letting them upgrade their equipment or having your service turned off. And then the consequences of that would sort out the situation on its own. How can someone be arrested for refusing a service?

She was arrested for not allowing the service person access (which is in most service contracts) to the utility company's physical property, I believe it is called a "utility right of way" which basically states that if you have property that belongs to the utility company i.e. light poles, electric poles or any cabling, then you have to grant access to them that property even if it is on your property. She was not allowing them to access their property that is why she was arrested.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by usernameconspiracy
What a bunch of fake conspiracy hoo ha! First, the power company owns the lines, as well as the meter connected to the house. They have license to access your property to read said meter and to replace said meter. We have had ours for a few years now. Our bills seem to be going down.

If this lady was refusing them access, maybe arrest was a bit extreme, but i guess it depends on how much of an ass she was being. The rest of that garbage is complete b.s. Seeing inside you home and radiation and chemtrails. Good God, what a mess of paranoia!

You are spot on.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by smurfy
Genetic engineering or not, police have no right to act like this over a fecking meter, and this the local law?

I think I'd worry less about the federal government, than these local cowboys.

You don't understand. This is Agenda 21 at the local level. Smart meters are part of the UN Agenda 21 program to control and restrict our usage of electricity. It is truly sad though that locals are doing the dirty work for the NWO.

www.democratsagainstunagenda21.com...
edit on 8-2-2013 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Genetic engineering or not, police have no right to act like this over a fecking meter, and this the local law?

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I'm not sure why they would arrest her. Wouldn't they just cut her power if she doesn't comply....

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 07:07 AM
link   
looks like things are moving along....

"Boxer Introduces Carbon Tax Bill 3 Months After WH Promised 'We Would Never Propose' One,"
www.abovetopsecret.com...

still wonder what those meters are for?

edit on 15-2-2013 by zedVSzardoz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I cover this issue of the woman being arrested and break down what's going on. If you guys know of any more detailed information than the article I wrote, please direct me to it! I've been extremely annoyed at this whole issue:
Smart Meters: Smartly Stripping Your Health, Liberties & Intelligence

What genuinely concerns me about smart meters and the like technology is not the idea of change, but rather one simple fact which is impossible to get around concerning promoters of “smart” technology… If “smart” technology was actually about going “green” and saving money, why invest in pollution and spending more? Why not invest billions into renewable resources and new ones? Some argue we’ve tried that, it just doesn’t work. Or my absolute favorite argument regarding renewable resourcing not working, “What was Germany doing correct? Are they just a smaller country, and that made it more feasible?” “They’re a smaller country, and they’ve got lots of sun. Right? They’ve got a lot more sun than we do.”. Then you take a look at reality, which tells us this. Using energy from the sun is smart. Using a finite resource is dumb. Dumb meters. Or more politically correct, profit meters, because let’s face it, energy from the sun is far less profitable than a form of energy that is vastly more difficult to control, harness and a higher demand.

Is anyone ready to try the following? “It would take 375 years of direct contact with a smart meter to equal the same amount of radio frequency exposure from a daily, 15-minute cell phone call over the course of one year.”. That statement is so far beyond a comparable legitimate science. They take into account nothing. Distance, absorption, area, length of transmission etc. All of which makes me think of a response like this from Billy Madison.

I'd like to see how arrests like these have come about and how they're justified. Also, who's behind this technology and deploying it. I know it's a complete sham but I like to have some hard info so that the regular folk have something to get motivation and angry about.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join